It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:55 pm

clicking type sound tyt 380 dmr 
Advanced Member

Post clicking type sound tyt 380 dmr
is anyone that might be using the tyt 380 get like a click type sound when other people talk to you so its on rx my end when they key and de-key we are talking,

being its digital i don't get that on my icom 31 d star or my yaesu ft70d c4fm

could it be just down to the tyt is cheap

kind regards all

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:20 pm
Profile Send private message

Advanced Member

Post Re: clicking type sound tyt 380 dmr
trigem16 wrote:
is anyone that might be using the tyt 380 get like a click type sound when other people talk to you so its on rx my end when they key and de-key we are talking,

kind regards all

Hi Have an MD380 on UHF but it is only used on simplex I don't get any clicking sounds.
Gary

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Advanced Member

M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:

kind regards all

Hi Have an MD380 on UHF but it is only used on simplex I don't get any clicking sounds.
Gary

hiya , yeah im getting the click sound when someone keys in to talk in and keys off , its not to loud but its there, mind you I'm using it with my dv4mini ill have to link into dmr by my main antenna and see if the click stops, but after looking at a few youtube vids they have the same click cheers for getting back

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Advanced Member

trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:

kind regards all

Gary

hiya , yeah im getting the click sound when someone keys in to talk in and keys off , its not to loud but its there, mind you I'm using it with my dv4mini ill have to link into dmr by my main antenna and see if the click stops, but after looking at a few youtube vids they have the same click cheers for getting back

this click do you meen a tone when you key the mic and let it go if so Just turn the tones of in the programing software.if this is not the case send me a link to the youtube.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:24 am

Advanced Member

M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:

kind regards all

Gary

this click do you meen a tone when you key the mic and let it go if so Just turn the tones of in the programing software.if this is not the case send me a link to the youtube.

iv added a you tube vid https://youtu.be/P2ieASNPDD4

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Advanced Member

trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:

kind regards all

Gary

Well i dont know what that is could be somthing to Do with the DV-Mini ??

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Advanced Member

M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:
M0EPV wrote:
trigem16 wrote:

kind regards all

Gary

Well i dont know what that is could be somthing to Do with the DV-Mini ??

yh ok , right them best plug the radio back into the computer to set a few things up so i can jump into a dmr repeater and bypass the dv4mini for now and see how it turns out, cheers for having a look ,

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm