ScorePositive Feedback
67 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
67 2 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0CLS 26/11/20 seller positive Great sale from Wayne. Exactly as described. Nice bloke to deal with. Many thanks.
 Profile  g7btp 06/11/20 seller positive prompt payment recived A1 thanks
 Profile  M0MNV 09/12/17 seller positive Very good contact, good deal, no problems. Highly recommended!!! Thanks:)
 Profile  Rogneil 08/11/17 buyer positive Real pleasure to buy from Wayne - excellent transaction all round - totally reliable. Thanks!! Roger
 Profile  G4YY 30/09/17 buyer positive Nice to meet Wayne receiver as described would definitely buy from again thanks
 Profile  G1AJI 31/01/16 seller positive Wayne bought, paid for and picked up my IC-7100 within hours of his first P.M. to me.
An absolute pleasure to deal with and a decent bloke, no messing. A recommended HRD trader.
 Profile  M0RMO 05/12/14 seller positive Wayne went out of his way to help me with a purchace and deal with a courier collection set up by someone else 200 miles away, i would highly recomend Wayne as a seller as the radio was exactly as described and a sensible price.
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/10/14 buyer positive Fast Payment from wayne 73s mate
 Profile  m0ajj 02/09/14 trade positive Wayne is true gent, no problems nice to deal with you again , regards Paul.
 Profile  mrnobody 28/06/14 buyer positive First Class radio and seller no problems.Thanks
 Profile  wdi1232000 26/06/14 seller positive Many thanks again Wayne for a first class item. It was as described and delivered when he said it would be. Will do business again 73s
 Profile  kev7572002 24/06/14 trade positive Credit to hrd 100% reliable hope you like you radio cheers wayne nice radio as usual
 Profile  kev7572002 21/04/14 buyer positive CHEERS WAYNE NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
 Profile  G4LHT 07/02/14 seller positive Wayne is Gentleman, his descriptions are spot on.
what he says is what you get, no leaving out important
details, Buy with confidence in the knowledge
that you are going to receive exactly what you paid for.
Cheers Wayne look forward to the next deal.
 Profile  2E0SIA 04/02/14 trade positive awesome deal wayne thanks so much
best 73s simon
 Profile  M0GMA 25/01/14 seller positive What you see is what you get with Wayne he is one of the best. He is a very trusted Radio Ham.
would recommend him to everyone.
His equipment is as described.
And works just like his description of it .....
11/10 keep the good work up Wayne
your comms very good too.
 Profile  G0UEX 24/01/14 seller positive Thanks for a quick and easy deal Wayne. Just the way it should be.
 Profile  2E0HVD 23/01/14 buyer positive great comms, hassle free, hope you enjoy the radio
 Profile  G4YY 28/12/13 trade positive TOP GUY WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN THANKS
 Profile  Sweep 13/08/13 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, many thanks.
 Profile  MW0USK 17/06/13 buyer positive Good buyer, fast easy transaction, in response to his wanted advert....
 Profile  M1DRK 20/11/12 buyer positive FT897D
Great seller kept informed all the way. Radio 100%

Thank You

Andy ( M1DRK )
 Profile  2E1MPC 14/04/12 trade positive my first deal with wayne , good description of the dx70 th,,,, clean tidy no dodgy mf selector,not to far to drive either, hope to deal with you again soon , thanks wayne
 Profile  G8JIT 14/04/12 buyer positive Would you buy a used car from this man? Definetely.
Real gent sells GOOD gear, and very affable. Cheers Wayne,
 Profile  G0HIJ 31/03/12 buyer positive No nonsense deal.Thanks again Wayne G0HIJ Wayne
 Profile  m0rcj 22/01/12 seller positive Goods as advetised,i'm happy and would deal again with Wayne.thank you.
 Profile  mrnobody 31/12/11 seller positive top guy would deal with again.
thanks
 Profile  bonehead 29/07/11 trade positive what a star Wayne is, brought me exactly what I was looking for, and made sure we were both happy with the deal.
would not hesitate to deal with again, hope you enjoy your new toy, mate!
 Profile  G8JIT 18/06/11 seller positive Thanks for bringing that set over Wayne, its a cracker. Always get a good deal with Wayne, no rubbish, and a top bloke.
 Profile  2e0bib russ 13/06/11 trade positive GREAT PLEASURE TO MEET UP AGAIN WAYNE AND OF COURSE A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITHOUT ANY DRAMAS.GOT THE 840,HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.CHEERS AND BEERS RUSS.
 Profile  G8JIT 30/05/11 trade positive Yet another 100% satisfactory trade with Wayne, He never fails and enjoyable to have a natter with as well. Ta Wayne.
 Profile  M6SPW 18/05/11 buyer neutral Sold my TS50 to Wayne,nice chap came immediatly & paid me cash in the hand & was nice to put a face to the voice,enjoy the radio mate,rergards,Shaun :)
 Profile  2e1hje 17/05/11 buyer positive Bought 857 from Wayne. Item arrived quickly. Cheap postage costs. Item faulty on arrival but agreed to get item fixed for agreed price. Not really his fault but glad to do business.
 Profile  G8JIT 24/04/11 trade positive Should have been POSITIVE *** mods NB make positive the default option! ***
I forgot to leave feedback about the tuner Wayne. it works a treat. As any gear you part with its 100%
This guy dont dump on you.
 Profile  G8JIT 24/04/11 buyer positive As always Wayne dont mess about, one of the forums gentlemen. Highy recommended.
 Profile  m6dkl 09/04/11 trade positive Good guy wayne he come to my qth and paid cash he's a top guy to deal with !!!!
 Profile  G8JIT 28/01/11 buyer positive Thanks Wayne for a smooth transaction and no messing about.
 Profile  ALWYN 18/01/11 trade neutral Wayne is trustworthy and honest,radio was as described and was delivered by royal mail in less than 24 hours.
 Profile  M0GMQ 11/01/11 buyer positive just bought a Alinco DX-70 TH
off wayne what a great guy to deal with
radio is as new would deal with again
thanks wayne

from

M0GMQ paul
 Profile  G8JIT 10/12/10 seller positive Tahks a bundle, Wayne, meet went easy despite traffic. Happy with purchase. Highly recommend as a straight no messing about chappie.
 Profile  M0GMQ 01/11/10 seller positive met wayne for the first time today
sold him an md-200 mic
this guy does not mess about if he says he will buy
somthing he does
paid cash realy good guy to deal with would deal with wayne again thanks

paul
 Profile  G8JIT 14/09/10 seller positive In case of any misunderstandings, Wayne is NOT as I implied on a recent post. He is 100% down the line, a decent trustworthy chap. Sorry for any misunedestanding.
 Profile  kev7572002 08/09/10 seller positive nice guy would deal again cheers wayne
 Profile  G0AYD 02/09/10 buyer positive Wayne,
it was a real pleasure to deal with you.
100% trustworthy guy and credit to HRD.
 Profile  G8JIT 07/08/10 seller positive Nice base station Wayne does the biz, yet another satified customer. Ta Wayne
 Profile  G8JIT 07/08/10 seller positive the mobile is sorted Wayne, happy with the deal, as per usual a trustworthy chap to deal with
 Profile  G8JIT 09/06/10 trade positive Good trade, all as described - no messing about with Wayne, never been disappointed. Have bought, sold and swapped, always works out great - Ta Wayne
 Profile  m0jha 31/05/10 trade positive hassle free deal, nice to meet you wayne..
 Profile  2E0UDG 27/05/10 buyer positive An absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, super fast payment and a trusted HAM..........spot on. Thanks Wayne, hope to deal with you again!!
 Profile  G0FQN 14/05/10 buyer positive many thanks on behalf of john m0fwo for a good transaction glad you are suited.
mark and pam.
 Profile  M3SXA 12/05/10 buyer positive As the other feedback's say Wayne is a great person to deal with, I had a problem and was sorted straight away... 100% perfect deal.
 Profile  G8JIT 08/05/10 trade positive Thanks a million for coming over and dealing, with me having transport issues. Superb deal as always, Wayne comes highly recommended.
 Profile  M0CSN 26/04/10 trade positive Nice to see you again wayne, and again a pleasure to deal with you, honest and trustworthy no problems at all, highly recommended
 Profile  M0GMA 02/01/10 trade positive Met wayne for a trade just as he said in his advert
his equpment as described very nice guy to trade with .Another "HAM" with good advice
and very helpful.
would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  G8FSO 04/11/09 seller positive First time I've met Wayne and a nice guy to do business with. No hesitation in recommending.
 Profile  G8JIT 22/10/09 buyer positive Nice to deal and meet first time Wayne, no hesitation to deal again.
 Profile  M0DUH 11/10/09 buyer positive Nice doing bussines with you Wayne.
Nice to meet you as well.
 Profile  G0FQN 08/09/09 buyer positive MANY THANKS PROMPT PAYMENT....TRUSTED MEMBER OF HRD.
MARK..