ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1DRK 19/01/16 seller positive Cheers John for a cracking deal radio and atu work spot on also added extra leads.

73 De Andy

And Again Many Thanks
 Profile  MM0XXW 21/07/12 trade positive Sorry, last post should read POSITIVE not neutral :)
 Profile  MM0XXW 21/07/12 trade neutral Super chap, excellent equipment, highly recommended tnx John.
 Profile  M0YBC 27/06/12 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with thank you
 Profile  HOLDON 18/12/11 buyer positive No problems here.. A great trader on HRD
Thanks again! Happy Christmas...
 Profile  HOLDON 17/11/11 buyer positive Superb, very fast payment and straight to the point. Thanks for getting me on the HRD ladder :) Cheers
 Profile  bribar 28/09/11 buyer positive John is a good decent man to deal with--scanner arrived as promished-- and in condition it was stated in-and I would buy again from him.
 Profile  G7LAS 07/05/11 seller positive Absolute top bloke and nice PSU now sitting in my shack! Thanks John!
 Profile  g7glt 11/02/11 trade positive plesure doing a superb flawless deal would recomend 100%
 Profile  g7glt 11/02/11 trade positive sorry john i ment it to be positive my mistake your 100%
 Profile  MM0XXW 04/02/11 buyer positive An absolute flawless deal, wouldn't hesitate to reommend.
 Profile  G7SBK 18/08/10 trade positive John is a gent among gents, very good comms, true to his word, a pleasure to do a deal with,
you can deal with this chap without any fears,
nice one John ++++AAAA
 Profile  M0CSN 11/02/10 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, sent payment when he said he would, no messing around, can highly recommend.Thanks John was a joy to deal with you.
regards John