ScorePositive Feedback
32 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
32 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0FHT 21/05/18 trade positive Thank you John.Nice to meet with you and have a chat
Radio is in tip top condition.
 Profile  M6FTD 23/03/18 buyer positive Solid buyer, quick payment no messing, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  wdc 16/03/18 seller positive Thanks John for the sale. Always good to deal with 73
 Profile  G4HTZ 12/07/17 trade positive Traded my FT991 for johns IC7100 ...easy deal ...agreed to post transceivers on Monday both arrived next day ...deal in confidence with John
 Profile  2e0tck 07/01/17 buyer positive Top man, many thanks - paul
 Profile  2e1var 10/09/16 buyer positive Great to deal with, many thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 03/11/15 buyer positive Thanks John you are a Gentleman, Sorry for the Martin Lynch hiccup, Hopefully if we deal again it will be 100% smooth.
Best Regards
 Profile  m0zag 16/10/15 buyer positive nice and easy transaction and very well packed. 73 gaz
 Profile  M1DRK 26/08/15 trade positive Cheers John nice and easy transaction and well packed.

Many Thanks

Andy.
 Profile  G0ONH 07/06/15 trade positive met john at his qth did the deal no problems,smashing fella,very pleased,nice honest bloke thanks john
 Profile  M0XVT 03/02/15 trade positive Quick delivery ,great comms ,perfect thank you
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/12/14 trade positive great radio , shame i had to wait 19 days due to city link going under ,, no fault of sender , would deffo buy from again
 Profile  M0IMM 13/03/14 buyer positive Great deal. Excellent communication throughout and paid very promptly. A credit to the site, thanks John.
 Profile  M0IOD 21/10/13 trade positive Quality item received from a genuine guy. I would deal with John any day of the week. Wish all Hams were as honest as him. Thanks John, hope to stay in touch mate.
 Profile  2E1MPC 12/10/13 trade positive fantastic deal radio arrived well packed just as well because as I opened the front door I saw about 5 parcels fall from posties van mine was one of then but as it was so well packaged mine was not damaged , thanks
 Profile  NYDX 24/07/13 seller positive Cheers,all good .
 Profile  68RD400 27/10/12 buyer positive I got a nice microphone. Fully functuional, as described.
I'm 100% satisfied.
 Profile  M1EQP 11/10/12 seller positive Excellent rig from John exactly as described and he communicated throughout. Thanks
 Profile  Andrew2 08/08/12 trade positive True gent to deal with thanks.
 Profile  M0IAF 21/07/12 buyer positive Many thanks..good comunication and service.
Would willingly deal again and recomend...thank you
 Profile  M0TMC 17/07/12 buyer positive no problems with this seller A++++++ thanks john.
hope to deal again sometime.
 Profile  M0IMT 24/05/12 trade positive An excellent buyer, payment sent exactly as promised, enjoy the microphone, a pleasure dealing with you John, many thanks.
 Profile  M0JSW 06/12/11 seller positive Thanks John,for a pleasant and straight forward deal,and for your patience when I forgot to post the antenna.
 Profile  M0VPT 09/08/11 buyer positive Quick payment and excellent comms.
Would recommend to other members.
Cheers for the hassle free deal John!
 Profile  GI7UIP 20/06/11 buyer positive perfect deal, glad you were happy
 Profile  bonehead 17/03/11 trade positive what a top guy. cheers John.
 Profile  mi0ymf 24/01/11 seller positive good to deal with fast payment
 Profile  m1cdu 19/01/11 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, No problems at all, Fast payment, Good comms, Very trustworthy, Thank you for your time with the delivery / bad wx delays.
Look forward to deal with again
 Profile  m3xkm 18/01/11 seller positive im very happy with the reaurance from this guy, i never paid by cheque before he told me when it arrived and when the parcal was posted out,he was very helpful in every way. 100% satisfied thanks kevin m3xkm.
 Profile  G0NAJ 11/10/10 seller positive Great transaction made easier by promp payment and good communications. A patient and understanding gentleman, a pleasure to deal with.Thanks.
 Profile  m0jdp 28/04/10 seller positive great guy to deal with, honest (rare theses days) and item exactly as described also arrived in good time and was well packed and labeled. thanks again john