ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 12/05/22 seller positive Top man gear arrived soon in time for my big radio trial day with the steppir portable, cheers Michael as it should be sir, from one Scotsman to another cheers needs,….bob.
 Profile  Johnf 27/04/22 seller positive Thanks for the deal Michael. Great to deal with.
 Profile  G7 KJF 23/04/22 buyer positive Happy with the deal I got from Michael, exactly as described and good comms throughout. Thanks buddy.
 Profile  G4NRT 19/02/22 buyer positive Great communications. Would happily deal with Mike again at any time. Tnx es 73!
 Profile  M1TZR 13/10/20 seller positive Michael kept me informed where the delivery was uptown. Goods arrived well packaged and in good condition. TNX.....
 Profile  PaulGB 18/06/20 buyer positive Mike was fab to deal with good comms fast payment. Would deal with again for sure. Enjoy mate
 Profile  G4KVT 14/06/20 buyer positive Great comms and a fast payment; sell with confidence! Mike, enjoy watching the power out and the low SWR 73 with thanks
 Profile  M0GLP 15/10/19 seller positive great transaction received next day well packed and as described would deal with again tks
 Profile  G4OXD 05/04/19 seller positive Mike is a pleasant chap to deal with Sent radio when he said he would. Radio better than I expected. Would certainly deal again