ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  satbuilder 18/01/24 seller positive An excellent deal with Tom. Once all the ducks were in line I received the unit, via DPD, within 24 hrs.
 Profile  G4SJI 12/02/23 seller positive Thanks Tom easy to deal with
 Profile  M7TIR 10/02/23 buyer positive Easy deal, Tom makes it easy, good item, good price. A credit to the hobby.
 Profile  G0TSH 19/01/23 buyer positive Excellent easy deal with Tom, just as it should be
 Profile  M0MTD 22/10/22 buyer positive Great doing business with Tom. No messing around. A nice, straight forward transaction. Great comms.
Would deal with anytime...
Thanks
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G7UFO 16/09/22 buyer positive Thanks Tom, all round smooth transaction. Enjoy!
 Profile  M0ZMX 21/04/22 seller positive Thanks Tom for a great, trouble free transaction. great communication and a gentleman to deal with. Item exactly as described. A credit to the hobby and to HRD. Recommend to all. Mark
 Profile  M0YZY 23/03/22 seller positive Thank you for the quick delivery of a really well packed item, excellent communication, and exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again in the future.
 Profile  M5DZH 03/08/21 buyer positive The reason I use HRD trusted fellow radio hams doing great deals.
Thanks again Tom a real pleasure to had met you.
 Profile  M0IMM 23/01/21 seller positive Exceptionally pleased with my purchase! Super communication, nothing too much of an issue. No hesitation to deal again :)
 Profile  GM5JET 17/01/21 buyer positive Thanks for the great comms and quick dispatch Tom. A man of his word and no nonsense.
 Profile  M0WDD 15/01/21 buyer positive Yaesu FT818ND - Many thanks Tom for great transaction, and for the extra items you included. May I just say you're a great member of HRD.
 Profile  MW1RES 14/01/21 seller positive Many thanks Tom for a great buy, as described, well packed and speedy delivery. A 5-STAR HRD SALE. Will certainly keep an eye open for future sales should you have any. Great communications too!
 Profile  M0DKR 10/01/21 seller positive EXCELLENT would not hesitate to deal again gear as described good coms..
 Profile  G4NRT 10/11/20 buyer positive Excellent and easy transaction with Tom. Happy to deal again. Thanks!