ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 16/05/22 seller positive Item as described, Very well packaged. Good to deal with.*****

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0DNR 06/05/22 buyer positive Mark was a joy to deal with item as described very happy
Highly recommended would deal with again no hesitation
 Profile  G3VNH 05/05/22 seller positive Great communicator. Rapid despatch of the antenna from Mark.
G3VNH
 Profile  mm1fas 05/05/22 seller positive TOP SELLER ,Antenna damaged in post and Mark went above and beyond to sort it out , Many thanks Mark you are one of the best.
 Profile  M7PCE 19/01/22 seller positive excellent and a man to his word. Many thanks
 Profile  chrised 17/11/21 seller positive Pleasure to deal with.
Fast Postage and no messing about.....
Thanks.
 Profile  2M0BEC 16/11/21 seller positive Great seller and would buy from again

73's

Martin
 Profile  gm7nzi 15/11/21 trade positive very quick no nonsence deal with mark ,thanks mark
 Profile  m0rcj 05/11/21 seller positive Excellent deal from Mark, radio as described and perfect.
Great comm's from the start and very fast delivery.
I am very happy with my purchase and and i would recommend mark to all HRD members.
Thank you Mark.
 Profile  2M0BEC 30/10/21 seller positive A pleasure to buy from and would buy again

73's

Martin
 Profile  M0TNX 26/10/21 seller positive Really pleased with my purchase from Mark, superb comms and goods A1. Definitely recommended.
 Profile  MM0XXW 26/10/21 buyer positive Mark is a pleasure to deal with, item as described and well packaged!
 Profile  G3VM 25/10/21 buyer positive Easy to deal with, honest and fast delivery
 Profile  G4HTZ 22/10/21 buyer positive Easy deal with mark on a couple of Gemini amplifiers I had been looking for …great communication throughout…I picked them up in person…recommended to deal with .