ScorePositive Feedback
34 95%
PositiveNeutralNegative
36 0 2

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0MTQ 28/08/20 buyer positive Thanks for an easy transaction Jim and for help clarifying items available.
 Profile  G3POG 27/08/20 seller positive Excellent transaction. Would happily deal with Jim again.
 Profile  G6TJC 21/08/20 seller positive Good deal with Jim. Nice and smooth. Would deal again no problem. Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  Radiohead 24/07/20 buyer negative G4ZLP interface was not providing CAT control and I emailed the seller who claimed it worked perfectly. I replaced the CM1 module and the CAT lead but it still does not connect. This is my second Pro3, my original works perfectly. Disappointed that the seller refuses to reply to me when asking for a refund.
 Profile  M0IMM 21/07/20 trade positive Excellent trade and super easy! Communication throughout was spot on, as was the exchange. Couldn't ask for more and most definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! :)
 Profile  brynnaman 21/07/20 buyer positive Item better than described Jim kept me informed would deal with again.
 Profile  G0ONH 13/07/20 buyer positive prompt payment,good comms,easy to deal with.
 Profile  dxm0gre 08/07/20 seller positive Great to meet and deal with Jim items are perfect just what I needed. First class chap honest and straight thanks again Jim
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 08/07/20 seller positive Great to deal with, received item as described ,many thanks Jim
 Profile  G8VR 08/07/20 seller positive Many thanks - all good here. Well packed and arrived quickly - wd def recommend
 Profile  G4HTZ 05/07/20 seller positive Easy deal with Jim for his 9700 ...I paid ..he sent same day ...arrived next day ...perfect ....thanks jim ..recommeded to deal with
 Profile  MI0PYN 04/07/20 buyer positive Great dealing with Jim again, instant payment. From ad posting to parcel delivery in under 24hrs, that's the way deals should work.
 Profile  g1tai 03/07/20 seller positive Excellent deal with Jim. No messing about, good comms and super quick delivery.
 Profile  es7gn 29/06/20 seller positive A quick and pleasant deal. Great :)
 Profile  2E0UDG 12/06/20 buyer positive Jim is a gentleman to deal with, great comms and fast payment. Thanks Jim, enjoy the analyser. 5*****
 Profile  M0XMX 08/06/20 seller positive Excellent trustworthy Amateur. Highly recommended. A++++
 Profile  G1KXX 05/06/20 seller positive Excellent seller fast prompt posting once payment was received. Well packaged and description was accurate
Andy
G1KXX
 Profile  g4FEQ 05/06/20 trade positive Jim met me as arranged, punctual and a very pleasant guy. I am very pleased with the deal and will not hesitate to deal with him again. Highly recommended.
 Profile  skyline 04/06/20 buyer positive Thanks Jim another pleasant deal, first class communication and item as described. Trusted seller and a knowledgeable chap..
 Profile  M0PJX 02/06/20 trade positive Top man quick payment,glad to help it would just sat in box not used, all the best. M0PJX
 Profile  G0WYD 02/06/20 seller positive yet again, Jim gets 5 ***** top man
regards bob. wyd.
 Profile  G3VNH 26/05/20 buyer positive Pity the rig could not be demonstrated with a cuppa! Hopefully you will be delighted with it?
 Profile  2E0VBD 25/05/20 buyer positive Good transaction Thanks Jim thanks HRD
 Profile  MI0PYN 11/05/20 buyer positive Nice quick, easy transaction. Jim is a good guy, happy to deal with again.
 Profile  G0LZX 07/05/20 buyer positive Jim Bought a set of kenwood headphones off me
paid transfer straight away , no messing about
thanks for a pleasant transaction

ricky
 Profile  G0WYD 23/04/20 seller positive top man is our Jim, thanks for the speaker ***** stars and a top deal. bob wyd.
 Profile  G1AJI 07/04/20 seller positive What can I say ? Absolutely fantastic buy from Jim.
Really pleased with my purchase and recommend him as a 100% genuine trader on HRD.
Many thanks Jim.
 Profile  M0HIO 17/03/20 trade positive Great buy and a great guy, no messing either which is just the way it should be.Thank you Jim
 Profile  gi4fzd 07/03/20 buyer positive Jim paid immediately and I would not hesitate to sell to Jim in the future. Enjoy the RSPdx
 Profile  2e0msd 07/03/20 buyer negative Radio,manual,box all stink of smoke. Jim insists he couldn’t smell anything? Perhaps I should have asked,but in this day and age it would be considered essential to mention this?
Also clock battery has expired. Tried to reach a compromise over some new cases which might have helped but he’s not interested. He knew what he was doing/selling.
 Profile  g4icd 28/02/20 buyer positive Superb buyer/payer A++++++++++++++++++
 Profile  g4icd 20/02/20 buyer positive Tks Jim, nice to know all arrived ok, post is getting slow again so wanted to make sure you got them..Geoff
 Profile  m6jpw 17/02/20 buyer positive Cheers Jim. Great to meet up. Smooth transaction. A credit to HRD. A+++
 Profile  g4icd 17/02/20 buyer positive Super, A++++++++ all the way and wants more!
 Profile  2E0JGR 20/10/19 trade positive Excellent deal with Jim. Enjoy the gaming on the laptop and I will enjoy going QRP portable and getting back on the air with our trade. Fast, efficient and good communication throughout.
 Profile  GM0HBF 18/08/19 buyer positive Its has been great to deal with Jim, payment made quicky.
 Profile  G0OJX 02/06/19 buyer positive Thanks Jim for an easy transaction,
Radio works a treat.

Peter G0OJX
 Profile  G4OXD 12/01/19 buyer positive Nice person is Jim & our quick chat on the phone. Nice smooth transaction will certainly deal again.