ScorePositive Feedback
122 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
122 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6PZW 06/09/23 buyer positive Whss as t a great guy t deal with!Clive was great all the way through the deal and a credit t this group and the hobby.wouldn’t have a problem recommending Clive t anyone .
Thanks Mark
 Profile  M0WGN 26/05/22 seller positive Top bloke! Bought a classic hybrid from him and the condition was as described. Thanks again, Clive!
 Profile  m1rek 15/12/21 trade positive Radio as described easy to deal with.
 Profile  G0ONH 16/07/21 buyer positive easy deal with clive many thanks.
 Profile  MM6RLL 15/06/21 seller positive Clive is a great guy to deal with. He trusted me by sending the lead before receiving payment.

Thanks Clive.
 Profile  G0IUW 03/06/21 buyer positive Clive is an excellent buyer... fast payment, good communication.
Recommended without hesitation.
 Profile  G0WZB 02/06/21 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with, Many Thanks Clive
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0IMM 25/05/21 seller positive Many thanks for an effortless purchase Clive.....very pleased! :)
 Profile  2E0PJY 12/05/21 buyer positive It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Clive he helped me scratch my valve radio itch and I can’t be happier with the gear I purchased. Sorry I had to rush off work was calling but I’ll hold you to that cuppa next time!!
 Profile  2E0DLG 25/02/21 seller positive Thanks for the controller Clive. Top comms throughout, and very helpful. Definitely would do business with again. Yes shame you couldn't be there but rest assured I'll drop you a line when I'm in the area. Tea, white and two!!! All the best.
The antenna looks very good btw.
 Profile  MI0SMK 15/02/21 buyer positive Excellent comms and fast payment. Thanks Clive A++++
 Profile  g7hsa 10/02/21 buyer positive fNice to do another deal withClive . Always goes smoothly. An honest and trustworthy person. Can recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  MW0ATI 17/03/20 buyer positive Clive is a true Gent to deal with and is old school like me, a man of his word. Paid quickly and great comms, a total pleasure to deal with 10 out of 10
 Profile  G0SLR 10/08/19 trade positive Thanks for the antenna Clive regards Roy
 Profile  GI1RXL 07/08/19 seller positive Clive is a top forum seller, great communications and very fast postage. 73's Chris
 Profile  G0IUW 03/08/19 seller positive Excellent seller, fast delivery...
Many thanks Clive
 Profile  spidermike 21/05/19 seller positive AS USUAL BRILLIANT TRANSACTION WITH CLIVE... CREDIT TO HRD THANKS AGAIN.
 Profile  G4YVM 31/03/19 trade positive Good buyer. Thanks Clive.
 Profile  m0zag 04/03/19 trade positive Met up with Clive yesterday as arranged no messing around what a great guy would 100% deal with him again
 Profile  2E0RTE 25/02/19 seller positive Clive is very welcoming and a great guy to deal with, honest and reliable, i look forward to many more deals in the future. makes good coffee to:)
 Profile  M0DKR 18/01/19 trade positive excellent buyer great comms..
 Profile  G8VR 01/01/19 buyer positive Top guy, great communication and instant payment - it can't get better...
 Profile  quadking 13/11/18 trade positive top guy, payed straight away, would recommed
this HRD user,AAA plus
 Profile  M6SPW 23/03/18 seller positive Bought some HRO coil packs off Clive,i have dealt with Clive a few times in the past & have also met him,very honest & a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers pal,Shaun :)
 Profile  M0CLS 15/01/18 buyer positive Paid straight away, and great communication throughout. Would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  M0CLS 15/01/18 buyer positive Great guy, highly recommended A*****
 Profile  m0rcj 11/06/17 seller positive Bought some kit off Clive and I got it next day,
he took the time to make sure everything was superbly packaged safely. Items were as described and better. I am more than happy with my purchase from him.
Buy or sell with with confidence, top bloke.
Thank you Clive.
 Profile  g4FEQ 15/04/17 seller positive Exactly as advertised, very pleased with the purchase. well packaged and quick delivery.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  James 14/04/17 seller positive great person well pleased with unit and shipped very quickly.
thanks very much
 Profile  g7ena 14/04/17 buyer positive Another great transaction with Clive, great comms and item as described and well packaged.
Looking forward to the next deal.
Daphne, G7ENA
 Profile  G4NYC 13/04/17 seller positive As described. Excellent to deal with as usual.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  dunc7777 29/03/17 buyer positive Great guy and a pleasure to do a deal with
 Profile  M5DZH 20/03/17 trade positive Thanks Clive great antennas at the right money.
Look forward to the next.
 Profile  G4NYC 19/03/17 seller positive Man of his word. Nice to meet up with . All as described.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  pioneer 19/03/17 buyer positive another great deal with clive. good comms and first class transaction. a true gent. if your buying anything from clive, its always first class. the way all deals should be. many thanks. mark.G1HSO
 Profile  m0ajj 21/02/17 buyer positive Great to deal with you Clive enjoy regards Paul.
 Profile  Rum 14/02/17 seller positive Great deal fast posting and well packed.Thanks Clive
Cheers Rum
 Profile  G4YY 21/12/16 buyer positive Goods A1 as always pleasure to deal with
Many thanks
 Profile  M0IMM 04/12/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the super quick payment!
 Profile  M0PJX 25/11/16 trade positive Excellent deal top an thanks.
 Profile  m0cke 25/11/16 trade positive Good
 Profile  2E0OAP 11/11/16 buyer positive Thanks for the deal 100% fast delivery cheers Mick
 Profile  M6UKZ 28/10/16 seller positive Clive is a real gentle who kindly delivered the items to me. I would gladly do business with him again.. Highly recommended 73s M6UKZ
 Profile  M5DZH 22/10/16 buyer positive As always straight deal do well, many thanks look forward to the next.
 Profile  M0YBC 08/10/16 buyer positive Great to deal with thanks enjoy the mic
 Profile  M0NVS 28/08/16 buyer positive Thanks Clive. Great communication & great Amp. Many thanks. Would highly recommend this user.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 27/08/16 seller positive ***IGNORE THAT NEG*** POSITIVE it should have been. clive is top bloke. my sausage fingers a bad eyesight to blame. clive is defoma good guy
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 trade positive Arrived today well packed as described no problems
 Profile  2E0SCM 17/08/16 seller positive Arrived today well packed as described no problems
 Profile  TerryB 17/08/16 seller positive As described and prompt posting, recommended. A+++
 Profile  g1lov 11/08/16 seller positive What A great Guy to deal with, Great comms and mfj-1026 well packed .

would deal with anytime

Paul
 Profile  g7ena 11/08/16 buyer positive This was my first purchase through HRD and I am impressed. Clive’s communications were great and the item arrived as described and very well packaged. If the rest of my transactions on this site are as good as this then I will be very happy.
 Profile  M6XMA 10/08/16 seller positive Very pleasurable and easy transaction. Kept me informed all the way through and packaging was second to none. Thanks a bunch Clive :)
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 10/08/16 seller positive Another brilliant, smooth transaction with Clive. Totally trustworthy and reliable. Many thanks.
 Profile  G0NAJ 09/08/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, prompt delivery, great to deal with you Clive, thanks...
 Profile  2E0RDO 09/08/16 seller positive Thank you Clive for a completely hassle free transaction. Goods as described and extremely well packaged. I would recommend Clive 110%. A credit to Amateur Radio and HRD. Would not hesitate to deal with you again. Best regards.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 04/08/16 seller positive Once again Clive was brilliant to deal. Totally trustworthy – a true gent.
 Profile  2W0RLD 20/07/16 buyer positive another deal done with clive top man no messing around great guy look forward to the next one all the best clive
 Profile  guzzalee 03/07/16 seller positive clive is 100% chap and top man +++++
 Profile  pioneer 30/06/16 buyer positive great to deal with,goods excellent, packing outstanding, and very fast postage, good comms throughout, a real pleasure to deal with, 1st class seller. would most certainly buy from clive again. many thanks. mark. G1HSO.
 Profile  M0PJX 17/03/16 trade positive Thanks Clive great deal fast posting and well packed. Don
 Profile  2E0UDG 06/02/16 buyer positive A fast easy transaction, super fast payment and great comms all the way. Enjoy the Mic Clive and hope to deal with you again. Cheers, Dave
 Profile  M6USG 24/11/15 buyer positive Fast Payment, easy transaction would deal with again, credit to HRD.
 Profile  G0ONH 07/08/15 seller positive met clive nice easy going fella to deal with 100% quality merchandise.very pleased,hope do deal again clive thanks
 Profile  M0MTD 23/05/15 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Great communications which is always welcome. Perfect dealing. Thanks Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0IUE 25/01/15 seller positive Fast delivery and very well packed - thanks Clive
 Profile  G0JEH 23/01/15 trade positive A great bloke to deal with, item is as described, well worth the drive to see him, would certainly deal with him again. Steve
 Profile  G0RUD 20/01/15 seller positive BIG MISTAKE ON MY FEEDBACK TO CLIVE. SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSITIVE. MY ERROR. SORRY CLIVE
 Profile  G0RUD 20/01/15 seller neutral Very quick delivery. Well packaged and all fully working and exactly as described. Nice amateur to deal with. Many thanks
 Profile  G4YY 19/01/15 buyer positive Clive is such a genuine guy and a pleasure to deal with the
mic is A1 thanks Derek
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 17/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with, brilliant service. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0IMM 02/01/15 seller positive Many thanks Clive, very pleased with my purchase. Just got to work out how to use it!! :)
 Profile  g1kot 11/12/14 seller positive great deal and well packed.. excellent transaction...
 Profile  M0ATV 13/11/14 seller positive Fantastic comms, very quick posting, many thanks Tony M0ATV
 Profile  2W0RLD 21/10/14 buyer positive once again many thanks clive for your custom will defo be dealing with clive again soon i hope he is top man no messing cheers buddy all the best
 Profile  g1drw 24/09/14 seller positive Great chap, had a lovely time, and what a great station. Thanks for the radio, I will have it installed and running asap
 Profile  gw1ope 15/08/14 trade positive clive
It was a real pleasure meeting you
and do the deal
great guy highly recommend
 Profile  M3OPT 05/08/14 seller positive top man with very good communications and commitments. deal was done with no problems.
 Profile  Gornal Wood 19/07/14 buyer positive A nice guy. Did as he said, true to is word!. Was very to meet. Thanks Clive 73 Bill
 Profile  2E0MCG 01/05/14 buyer positive speaker as new,speedy dispatch,highly recommended,all the best clive,till next time,john
 Profile  wdi1232000 26/03/14 buyer positive Would deal again anytime very good communication fast payment a true gent Thanks clive ***** +
 Profile  2W0RLD 07/03/14 buyer positive another deal done with clive top guy and does not mess about always nice to to deal with cheers clive instant payment every time
 Profile  MW0MAU 07/03/14 buyer positive Thanks Clive for a very easy transaction and it was a pleasure to meet you. 73's Mark MW0MAU
 Profile  GW7UNV 22/02/14 seller positive Many thanks Clive... ++++++
 Profile  gw8asd 03/02/14 seller positive Spot on. Very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
Nice to meet up as well.
 Profile  2E0RTE 09/01/14 seller positive Great guy and a pleasure to meet you, very happy with transaction all round top bloke!
 Profile  M0GLP 02/01/14 seller positive no problems, easy deal and good comms .. wouldn't hesitate to deal with again..tks clive
 Profile  M0ZCR 02/01/14 seller positive A true gent, and a very good deal Thanks Clive
 Profile  G3YVY 31/12/13 seller positive A real gentleman to deal with. If everybody was as genuine as Clive then my life would be a lot easier. Thanks Clive from Dennis G3YVY
 Profile  2W0RLD 23/12/13 buyer positive clive is a top guy and always nice to deal with him 100% trusted no messing many thanks clive merry christmas and happy new year
 Profile  M6JYB 19/12/13 seller positive Thanks Clive.........Lovely Mics...Well packaged ....Much appreciated....All the best Jason
 Profile  M0NSI 30/10/13 seller positive Smooth transaction Clive packed the pacle very well pleasure to do business with.
Cheers Clive
 Profile  G8FSO 20/07/13 seller positive After advertising for a rotator, Clive offered me his Kenpro 600. He provided pictures of the item, despatched it pronto once we had a greed a deal, and packed it like it would have survived a nuclear bomb!!! What a top all round bloke. Deal with Clive with full confidence and you won't go wrong.
 Profile  m1eev 11/07/13 buyer positive Radio works and looks perfect. Thanks for the good deal.
Would deal with Clive again.well recommend.
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/07/13 buyer positive No messing about, good comms and fast payment. Ideal to deal with, solid HRD asset. Thanks Clive :)
 Profile  M6SPW 16/06/13 seller positive Thanks Clive,was nice to meet you & your lad,made up with the valve tester,hope to deal with you again soon & thanks for delivering it,Cheers A1+++ :O)
 Profile  vick 22/02/13 trade positive cheers clive glad the item is ok for you fast and easy to deal with no messing very nice guy till next time cheers
 Profile  Ian1800 18/01/13 buyer positive Great to deal with and look forward to the next time
Ian
 Profile  M0RFU 23/11/12 seller positive Perfect transaction, just how it should be.
 Profile  GM1CMF 17/11/12 trade positive item described perfect very fast delivery and well packed
 Profile  M0CSN 16/11/12 seller positive Top guy to deal with.
item spot on described perfectly.
No rip off prices, Fast delivery and well packed
Highly recommended

Cheers john
 Profile  G0TSH 16/11/12 buyer positive Excellent easy tranaction, very well packaged.
Hope to deal again in the future.

Keith G0TSH
 Profile  2W0RLD 15/11/12 seller positive super guy and very nice person to deal i am sure we will do many more deals clive and sorry about it being so late at night lol
 Profile  2M0YIO 03/07/12 trade positive clive very fast payment would definetley deal with clive again
 Profile  M3EZY 28/05/12 seller positive Clive is an excellent seller.fantastic comms, and a real pleasure to deal with, would 100% buy from again, as item was 100% as described
 Profile  bambam 18/05/12 seller positive Very pleasant to deal with,item as described,Cive even delivered to my door,EXCELLENT *****
 Profile  gm1zvj 15/02/12 buyer positive Excellent sale, ultra quick payment, good communication, thanks clive. john- gm1zvj
 Profile  gm1zvj 10/02/12 buyer positive Excellent deal , perfect from start to finish. thanks clive. john - gm1zvj
 Profile  M6SPW 02/02/12 seller positive Clive is a top guy to deal with,the radio i bought off him looked like it came out of the tardis it was that clean,also he is very helpfull with posting & does bomb proof packaging,one of the best i have dealt with,many thanks mate :O)
 Profile  M1BAZ 07/08/11 trade positive Clive is a good guy to deal with and an all around nice chap. I'd happily deal with him again.
 Profile  GW7UNV 12/07/11 seller positive Nice guy....Will call for a cuppa at a later date
Many thanks
 Profile  m0jha 09/06/11 seller positive no problems, easy deal and good comms .. wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.. cheers clive and hope your lad enjoys his new gadget..
 Profile  M0CSN 11/02/10 buyer positive Thanks Clive for a nice easy deal, pleasure to deal with you and hopefully will do so again in the future, many thanks John