ScorePositive Feedback
40 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
40 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0DGP 12/03/24 seller positive Product exactly as described, communication faultless, packaging excellent. Phil seems a nice chap, would deal with again ++
 Profile  M6PZW 28/03/23 buyer positive Phil paid straight away no messing around,he’s a credit t the hobby and this site.Thanks again,Mark
 Profile  G4KVT 29/09/22 seller positive Phil was a pleasure to deal with, fast payment and great comms A+++ (23cm DDK LNA)
 Profile  TerryB 05/07/21 seller positive Exactly as described and posted promptly. A+++
 Profile  G4OXD 21/05/21 seller positive Phil is a very decent person I advertised for IC706IIG manual he replied that he had one spare.I agreed to pay for the post.But he refused any money contribution & sent free of charge.This is what amatuer radio is all about helping each other out..I.certainly recommend Phil if you are having any dealing with him.++++
 Profile  g0wre 12/05/20 buyer positive Thanks Phil excellent transaction, quick payment will defo do business again de Paul G0WRE
 Profile  G0AYD 22/02/20 trade positive excellent transaction with phil great communications.the item i purchased arrived the next day.
highly recommended and a credit to HRD.Thanks Phil..
Dave G0AYD..
 Profile  M5ET 24/01/20 trade positive Phil's a great chap to deal with - honest, communicative and exceeded the original expectation he set in terms of shipping! Item exactly as described and works perfectly - would gladly deal with Phil again in future. Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction!
 Profile  g4icd 03/12/19 buyer positive Great Comms A+++++++++++++
 Profile  G1AJI 15/07/19 seller positive Excellent, problem free transaction with Phil.
Tranceiver exactly as described, expertly packed and promptly delivered.
 Profile  G4NRT 18/05/19 seller positive Fast and easy transaction, would gladly deal again! Tnx om
 Profile  2E0GBQ 30/11/18 seller positive Phil is great to deal with,item as described very fast delivery.100% deal with again
 Profile  G0FHT 15/08/18 trade positive Many many thanks Phil.Lovely length of cable.Just what we needed.
 Profile  G4OXD 17/07/18 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Phil fast payment no fussing will certainly deal again in the future.++++
 Profile  quadking 10/04/18 seller positive Thanks for letting know its arrived,payed straight away. great guy ,would deal with him again.
Terry m0nta 73.
 Profile  Sangoma 07/03/18 buyer positive Great comms, quick payment. No messing around, easy and pleasant transaction. Thanks
 Profile  M0RDI 27/07/16 buyer positive purchase secured within ten minutes of my advert.
prompt payment and excellent coms a great guy to deal with many thanks Phil
 Profile  g7pan 25/03/15 buyer positive Quick payment ,no messing around ,great comms ,perfect,thanks.
 Profile  M6FTD 16/04/14 seller positive Good guy to deal with, thanks A++++
 Profile  M0DNR 31/03/14 buyer positive Thank you phil for a trouble free transaction item as described very happy would deal with again top man
 Profile  M0GMA 13/01/14 seller positive This is the second piece of equipment that I have purchased from Phil in as many days. His good comms, superb packing. goods exactly as described do him proud.
I would not hesitate to buy from Phil again and I would recommend him to all in HRD as a First Class Member.
 Profile  M0GMA 13/01/14 seller positive Phil is one of the nice guys his word is his bond
thanks for a very smooth transaction.
I would recommend Phil to everyone.
This piece of equipment works just like you said it would ,and his communications are faultless.
 Profile  M0YBC 08/11/13 buyer positive Thanks Phil perfect deal as ever glad your happy with it
 Profile  G0LZX 12/08/13 buyer positive What can I say, excellent comms and immediate payment by bank transfer , would deal with anytime, perfect gent

Enjoy the radio Phil and hope operation smuggler goes well
 Profile  G0UAZ 08/05/13 seller positive Fast delivery, item as described, excellent comms. Top chap to deal with. Cheers Phil :)
 Profile  bonehead 26/08/12 buyer positive top guy, instant payment, and easy to deal with.
cheers Phil!
 Profile  M1DRK 22/08/12 buyer positive Cheers Phil.
 Profile  M0YBC 02/05/12 buyer positive Thanks again fast payment a true gent no messing about
 Profile  2E0MVK 11/04/12 buyer positive Thanks Phil for the fast payment and good comms all the way a credit to HRD
 Profile  M0YBC 13/03/12 buyer positive Thanks Phil total pleasure to deal with i couldnt ask for better enjoy the radio
 Profile  HOLDON 25/11/11 buyer positive Perfect ... Again!
A pleasure doing business with you. Thanks!
 Profile  HOLDON 19/11/11 buyer positive FORGET THE FEEDBACK BELOW, THE SALE WAS PERFECT!!! I JUST CLICKED THE WRONG BUTTON!!!!

Perfect ... Again!
A pleasure doing business with you. Thanks!
 Profile  2E0LGZ 16/09/11 trade positive A great person to deal with and goods well packed
thanks Phil
 Profile  m1rpw 29/08/11 trade positive Phil kept me informed, item was well packaged and as it should be. No issues whatever. Many thanks Phil.
 Profile  m0hms 27/08/11 buyer positive An excellent deal with Phil for his 70mhz transverter, he kept in touch all the way through the deal a real gent it was a pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  M0GMA 22/08/11 seller positive Phil no hassle kept in touch all the time goods just as described items well packed .well priced
would deal again and recommend to anyone.
cheers Phil.
 Profile  G0FHT 18/06/11 buyer positive Many thanks Phill for a hassle free transaction.
Geoff