ScorePositive Feedback
12 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
12 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4pni 29/04/24 seller positive Sold an item to Andy yesterday spoke on phone nice bloke fast payment good Comms thanks Andy
 Profile  M0MTD 21/02/24 buyer positive Andy paid immediately thanks. A nice guy to deal with and a little chat. Looking forward to next time.
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0LZX 09/02/24 buyer positive andy paid right away ,no hassle no messing about

cheers mate

Ricky
 Profile  M6BTW 02/03/23 buyer positive Andy is an amazing person, he was quickly to respond, offered all the details and even went the extra mile with it came to delivery. Simply put, my best online buying experience, ever!

Thank you!
 Profile  G4NYC 06/09/21 trade positive Nice to meet Andy again. Smooth transaction again.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M6PZW 30/03/21 seller positive A great deal off Andy,done in minutes deliverd next day.Andy kept me informed at every stage.I used his site t buy the radio,take a look!Thanks again Mark
 Profile  G8VR 11/10/20 buyer positive So good to meet and deal with Andy. You couldn’t meet a nicer bloke. Total recommendation from me.
 Profile  G4NYC 27/09/20 seller positive Nice to meet with and deal with Andy. Very helpful and obliging.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4MKP 27/09/20 seller positive Radio exactly as described. Great deal. Thank you
 Profile  G4NRT 18/09/20 seller positive Easy deal. Item packed well and sent immediately. Highly recommended!
 Profile  M0HOJ 08/09/20 buyer positive It was a pleasure to do business with Andy: easy communication and prompt payment. Thank you for the deal. 73 M0HOJ
 Profile  2E0FOA 17/02/20 buyer positive Really nice guy and really fair and helpful. Absolutely loving my new KX2. Thanks!