ScorePositive Feedback
57 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
57 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mi5utc 12/04/24 buyer positive Excellent buyer, a pleasure to deal with, thanks.
 Profile  mi0lpo 10/03/24 seller positive Pleasure to deal with Neil ....Item as listed and extremely well packed
Hope to deal with you in the future
 Profile  G4OXD 22/02/24 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Neil.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  M0DKR 06/02/24 seller positive Thanks Neil as described packaged well fast service id certainly buy again ..
 Profile  G4WLI 07/12/23 buyer positive Best packed radio I've ever received!
Thanks Neil, top man, buy/trade with confidence.
 Profile  M0MTD 22/11/23 seller positive Great dealing with Neil. Goods as described and fast delivery. Until the next time my friend
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G4pni 19/11/23 seller positive Thanks Niel honest goods as described very happy would buy again cheers Niel g4pni
 Profile  G4NVT 09/11/23 seller positive First class sevice, many thanks neil
 Profile  quadking 31/10/23 seller positive Sold Neil white stick antenna for 2mts and 70cms, he collected it and payed me in cash stright away, hope it works for what he needs , top man AAAA plus would deal with him anytime, Thanks Terry
 Profile  mm1fas 22/06/23 seller positive great items many thanks , would use again 5***** seller
 Profile  2E0VBD 21/01/23 seller positive Good coms item as listed perfect thankyou A1 service Thanks HRD
 Profile  2E0IEN 14/01/23 seller positive Pleasure to Deal With, Item as Described, 73
 Profile  g4wjj 04/02/22 buyer positive Excellent transaction, fast payment, fb! to deal with. Thanks Neil.
 Profile  G4UGB 28/01/22 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with Neil - good comms and quick payment. Thank you Neil !!
 Profile  M0MTD 07/01/22 trade positive Great to deal with and immaculate condition and fully complete. Unexpected visitor. I was expecting post but This very kind gentleman delivered it himself. Wow. Happily deal with anytime.
A BIG THANKS
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0AYD 02/12/21 buyer positive paid quickly excellent comms highy recommended.
trustworthy amatuer.thank you.
 Profile  G0WZB 24/11/21 seller positive Microphone as described and delivered VERY fast
Pleasure to deal with
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  bambam 21/11/21 buyer positive Good to deal with,fast payer, excellent. xxxxx
 Profile  M0GMA 15/11/21 buyer positive Very good communication
From Neil all the time
Payed no problem
Would recommend Neil to everyone
Take care stay safe
 Profile  m0rcj 30/10/21 seller positive I'm happy with my purchase from Neil, all as advertised.
Items well packed and working. I recommend Neil to anyone on HRD. Thanks Neil.
 Profile  guzzalee 18/10/21 buyer positive top man
 Profile  Basil 02/07/21 buyer positive Ab Afedri SDR radio I bought from Neil arrived very quickly, was very well packed and the transaction was totally painless. The radio was in superb condition and works fine. Thank you Neil.
 Profile  G7 KJF 30/06/21 seller positive Nice deal with Neil, good comms throughout and a speedy delivery. Would happily deal again.
 Profile  M0GMA 28/06/21 seller positive A few questions for Neil before the Purchase.
Neil answered them all without any problems.
Sorted out the payment with him and item Arrived the next day
very well packed .He has very good communications with very fast replies. I would buy from him again .
He describes items as they are with no frills and exactly the condition it is in with pictures to back it up.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/06/21 buyer positive Very fast payment and no nonsense deal.
Top bloke. Thanks Neil.
 Profile  G4OXD 19/05/21 seller positive Very good & smooth transaction with Neil.Wil certainly deal again in the future a credit to HRD.
 Profile  G4NYC 10/05/21 trade positive Arrived safely. Excellent to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  williemak27 11/04/21 seller positive neil is a fine gent to deal with will deal again with him no probs
thanks willie
 Profile  M0XEC 10/03/21 seller positive Thank you for a pleasant transaction. Glad the radio arrived safely and was to your satisfaction.
 Profile  MW6ORJ 03/03/21 buyer positive Super Fast Delivery, Well Packed, Highly Recommended.
 Profile  G0OER 11/02/21 seller positive Neil is a great person to deal with. The goods were well-described, reasonably priced, he was prompt responding to my messages and the power meter arrived very quickly (even in lockdown).

Thank you Neil!
 Profile  M0MJA 08/02/21 seller positive Goods as described, fast delivery. Neil is a pleasure to deal with, thank you. Kind regards Bob.
 Profile  G1AJI 25/01/21 trade positive Many thanks Neil, pleasure dealing with you.
All the best
 Profile  M1VHT 20/01/21 buyer positive Excellent buyer good communications & a man of his word
Thanks
 Profile  G8HRH 15/01/21 buyer positive Very easy, pleasant and straightforward purchase; excellent comms. Absolutely as described and delivered with lightning efficiency. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again - many thanks!
 Profile  G3VNH 25/11/20 buyer positive Excellent communicator and rapid payment.
 Profile  G3POG 21/11/20 seller positive Excellent transaction with Neil. Rig was just as described. Would not hesitate to deal with Neil again.
 Profile  g7pan 20/11/20 seller positive Excellent all round, i wouldn't hesitate in buying from Neil again.
 Profile  bigguy 17/11/20 seller positive GReat Guy
Next-Day Delivery
Many thanks
 Profile  2E0DQQ 15/11/20 trade positive Perfect deal. Many thanks Neil. Enjoy.
 Profile  M0CLS 26/09/20 seller positive Exactly as described and great comms. What more could you ask for? A*****
 Profile  m0ajj 22/09/20 seller positive Great guy to deal with 100% thanks
 Profile  G4SJI 13/09/20 trade positive What a breath of fresh air to meet Neil really nice guy hope he has fun with the TR751E
 Profile  G0TSH 13/09/20 seller positive Nice easy deal many thanks Keith G0TSH
 Profile  68RD400 08/07/20 buyer positive Super buyer, Immediate payment, 10/10. Would definately deal again.
 Profile  mm1fas 18/06/20 seller positive Super fast delivery . great item , many thanks..
 Profile  M1EGH 04/06/20 buyer positive great guy neil kept to his word top bloke
 Profile  TerryB 19/01/20 trade positive Great to deal with, can recommend Neil, A*** guy.
 Profile  m0ajj 31/12/19 buyer positive Neil is a nice guy to deal with , quick payment and a credit to hrd regards Paul.
 Profile  g4icd 26/10/19 buyer positive A+++++++++++++++++++++
 Profile  MI0SMK 17/10/19 buyer positive Prompt payment, good comms... Thanks Neil
 Profile  GW8JLY 16/10/19 trade positive An easy and pleasent transaction. Thanks a lot for your purchase Neil. I can fully recommend this buyer.
 Profile  M0MTD 03/10/19 trade positive Met up with Neil. Great guy. Looks after his gear. Hope we deal again soon.
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G2SM 29/08/19 trade positive Great guy to deal with, thanks Neil
 Profile  G0AYD 16/05/19 trade positive neil is a 100% reliable guy and has great communication.
i thoroughly recommend him and is a credit to the amatuer fraturnity.
 Profile  G0POQ 14/05/19 seller positive Neil is a nice genuine guy. A pleasure to meet him and sell my tuner too. Thanks Neil.
 Profile  2W0JMK 10/06/18 trade positive Neil is honest and a gentleman to deal with. If all amateurs were this easy to deal with life would be much easier. Thank you Neil.