ScorePositive Feedback
11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G1AJI 29/03/23 trade positive Smooth trouble free transaction with Mark.
Many thanks .
 Profile  G4OXD 12/03/22 buyer positive Mark replied to my wanted advert & supplied the board I was looking for & sent it straight away.Hope to do a deal again in the future.Thanks Mark for a pleasant transaction
 Profile  F4VPC 04/12/21 seller positive Mark is an excellent seller, everything went smoothly and nothing was too much for him. A real credit to HRD and I would highly recommend Mark to anyone.
Many thanks Kelvin.
 Profile  M6PZW 29/04/21 seller positive Really nice to meet u Mark,he dropped radio off in person and went out of his way.Radio is better than described he’s a real credit to Hrd,would have no problem recommending Mark to anyone.Thanks Mark M0XXG
 Profile  M0CLS 30/03/21 buyer positive Paid immediately with great comms throughout. Nice bloke to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  G1AJI 09/08/20 seller positive Excellent transaction with Mark.
Spot on and a bargain buy
Many thanks
 Profile  M0CSN 09/07/20 seller positive First class seller.
Item as described and delivered fast.
Highly recommended
Thanks John CSN
 Profile  es7gn 29/06/20 seller positive A quick and pleasant deal. Thanks for the QS1R :)
 Profile  G4OXD 25/06/20 buyer positive Very smooth transaction paid quickly. Will certainly hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  M0CLS 19/07/19 buyer positive Nice bloke. Paid straight away and without issue. Great comms A*****
 Profile  G4OXD 28/04/19 seller positive Great guy to deal with smooth transaction paid straight away. Will certainly deal again in the future