11 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
11 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0BTX 03/09/19 seller positive Thanks, Graham trouble-free sale
 Profile  M1CMR 10/08/19 seller positive Thank you Graham, for a nice and easy transaction I hope all's OK with the item.
Heads up gents no messing with payment, great comms with Graham highly recommended to HRD members.
 Profile  G4OXD 22/05/19 buyer positive Another great transaction with Graham again condition of radio better than expected & also went out of his way to find the 4mtr pre-amp's that I was after..Would certainly deal again with Grahamn as should others. Recommended
 Profile  G4OXD 17/05/19 buyer positive Graham is a great guy to deal with.Sent radio when he said he would & at a very keen price.Radio was in better condition than exoected so I was very pleased with it.Would recommend Graham to everyone.Thanks mate.
 Profile  G4SHY 23/08/18 buyer positive Great to deal with and will deal with you any time thanks graham
 Profile  G0WZB 10/12/17 buyer positive Fa
Fantastic to deal with Many Thanks
Hope you enjoy the radio
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  2E1HEL 02/11/17 seller positive Great dealing with you once again, thank you!
 Profile  2E1HEL 02/07/17 seller positive Thank you for a straight forward transaction
 Profile  M6ZXZ 20/03/13 seller positive Great seller...made myself and my wife very welcome in his home, demonstrated the radio for me and nothing was too much trouble, would buy from Graham again without any hesitation.
Thanks...James M6ZXZ
 Profile  bonehead 10/10/12 buyer positive fantastic to deal with, excellent communication, no problems at any stage.
enjoy your new antenna, Graham!
 Profile  m0zag 02/03/12 trade positive Pleasure to meet you Gary Smooth deal
Would deal again