ScorePositive Feedback
15 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
15 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 30/12/23 seller positive Nice to meet up with Chris and his wife in a long time. he bought a PSU of me payed me in cash, NO messing around and new what he wanted, had a chat abuout the good old days. you and your wife take care, and have a
haappy New Year. Terry
 Profile  G4OXD 23/05/23 seller positive Lovely smooth transaction with Chris paid straight Way.Will hopfully deal again in the future.
 Profile  2E0VBD 30/04/16 seller positive Chris First class to deal with,fast delivery, A man to be trusted
 Profile  MW0SWR 26/04/16 buyer positive Good deal thanks mw0swr
 Profile  M1TZR 19/04/16 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, recommend to anyone.
Many thanks Chris
Paul
 Profile  M0TXP 17/11/15 buyer positive Chris is a good guy to deal with, highly recommended
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 19/02/14 seller positive Great Speakers, Very Happy Bunny, Thanks Chris Highly Recommended.
 Profile  gw0vwd 11/06/13 seller positive Thanks Chris, fast payment and great comms.
A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  gm1zvj 27/11/11 seller positive A true credit to HRD, first class communication, item posted straight away and item in first class as new condition when arrived. been a pleasure mate - thanks again.
john- gm1zvj
 Profile  G4IAL 23/11/11 buyer positive A pleasure to meet you Chris and Amanda.
I do hope the radios are ok for you.
Thanks you for a very pleasant welcome and transaction
 Profile  MM6RLL 29/10/10 buyer positive Radio as new + fast delivery = 1 happy puppy!
 Profile  G8JIT 11/10/10 seller positive Thanks for ease of sale Chris, nice one, dont stay QRT forever.
 Profile  2E0IWX  08/06/10 buyer positive FT200 + Matching PSU + YD844 Mic.
Chris saved these items for me while I was holiday. I collected in person today - A great bargain!
Nice to meet you Chris - many thanks
Ian
 Profile  G6TJS 25/08/09 trade positive Sold me an Alinco DR-435 for a very good price.
Very good communication and very quick delivery.
Recommended seller.