ScorePositive Feedback
46 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
46 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MNM 27/11/19 seller positive Prompt posting and item perfect.

Good seller!

Thanks Richie!
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/10/19 seller positive thanks for a great deal, called me and all done in 1 day.thx!
 Profile  M0DNR 10/04/18 buyer positive psu arrived very pleased with it thank you Richard hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  G0WZB 17/07/16 buyer positive Great to deal with A True Gent
Thanks
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 19/04/16 seller positive Unit was perfect, rapid delivery. Thanks Richard
 Profile  m1eac 17/12/14 seller positive Thanks Richaed A1 as usual!!
 Profile  MM0WAX 23/11/14 seller positive Top man Richard, antenna as described, good communication as well.
Many thanks
Brian
 Profile  M0VMT 06/11/14 buyer positive Excellent chap to deal with thanks Richard! lovely little radio well packed and great delivery and coms.
Regards Mark
 Profile  HOLDON 20/07/14 seller positive Great - Thanks for the ATU. Easy transaction, fast delivery. Thanks.
 Profile  2E0SCM 23/05/14 seller positive hanks again Richard a credit to HRD
 Profile  M1CMR 30/04/14 buyer positive Another great smooth transaction with Richard.
Many thanks Bryan.............
 Profile  2E1GSN 05/09/13 buyer positive very nice to deal with Richard,a lovely chap..
 Profile  G4YY 21/06/13 buyer positive A1 FILTER FAST DELIVERY TOP GUY THANKS
 Profile  G0TSH 27/03/13 seller positive As described, well packaged, fast delivery, nice easy transaction. If only all sellers were this good.
Many Thanks
Keith G0TSH
 Profile  2E0HVD 27/02/13 seller positive radio as described very happy thanks Richard v fast delivery..
 Profile  G1HQK 25/01/13 seller positive Very easy trade with Richard thanks again
 Profile  mi0aey 10/12/12 trade positive Top class--many thanks
 Profile  M1VHT 20/07/12 seller positive great seller great items what more can you ask for
cheers Richard
 Profile  M0IOD 17/05/12 trade positive Spot on nice guy and great kit as described. Many thanks
 Profile  MM0WAX 08/04/12 trade positive Good to do business with, top bloke, cheers Richard.
 Profile  2E0SCM 04/04/12 buyer positive No problems with Richard good to purchase from you again all the best
 Profile  g7vau 25/02/12 seller positive A true gent, sound as a bell as we said in Eire, trust this guy 110% proper old school and the way it should be...enjoy..
 Profile  2E0SCM 11/02/12 seller positive Great service
 Profile  M1CMR 28/08/11 trade positive Great guy pleasure to meet you and Heather Richard thank you for the hospitality and the offer of help regards Bryan...............
 Profile  chrised 26/08/11 seller positive Good person to deal with.
Fast delivery.

Thank's.
 Profile  2E0UDX 24/08/11 buyer positive Great guy to deal with :-) thanks Richard i'm made up with the speaker .
 Profile  2E0HVD 26/07/11 trade positive Nice radio as described Richard is very fast with no problems
 Profile  brynnaman 09/07/11 seller positive richard is a pleasure to deal with item as discribed would have no problem dealing with him again.
thanks paul.
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/04/11 seller positive Richard was very helpful and pleasant to deal with, I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to dealing with him in the future. :)
 Profile  m0bhn 10/02/11 buyer positive Richard is a very honest guy,very helpful & his communications are spot on.I had a no hassle smooth deal.

Thank's Richard & may good fortune shine on you and yours.

cheers Paul..m0bhn.
 Profile  G7SBK 19/11/10 trade positive Richard your a gem, my friend has asked me to give you a good feedback, a pleasure to deal with, na an honour to deal with, many thanks,
Dave (from my friend Joe M0BNE)
 Profile  M0CSN 19/11/10 buyer positive Top guy to deal with, and a great guy to know, fast becomming a good friend , cheers John
 Profile  MrWeetabix 02/11/10 seller positive Top bloke. Good chat, prompt collection and prompt payment. what more do you want from a buyer? perfect, A1 :-)
 Profile  m0gbk 14/09/10 trade positive Excellent to deal with and very good communications would certainly deal with again, highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0OFF 30/03/10 seller positive great guy great comms hassle free deal many thx richard all the best numbers to you and your family
 Profile  g1hsg 23/03/10 seller positive Excellent trader. Very good comms and item described accurately. Swift despatch and very well wrapped. All in all a textbook transaction with an honest man.
 Profile  M0HJO 22/03/10 buyer positive I HAVE DEAL WITH RICHARD BEFORE, THIS TIME WAS THE SAME, PERFECT. FAST PAYMENT & GOOD COMMS. I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT DEAL.
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/02/10 trade positive Top bloke, all equipment tip-top just as described, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!
 Profile  m0hms 06/02/10 buyer positive Richard bought the blackberry 8700 pda off me...if all deals where this simple then every one on site would be happy.

cheers mate

hughie