ScorePositive Feedback
46 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
46 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  PsiDOC 18/05/12 seller positive really nice guy to deal with. Doesn't mess about and rig was better than described. Many thanks to you.
Simon
 Profile  pedro 04/07/12 trade positive RICHARD IS A TRUE GENT TO DEAL WITH PUT THE CASH IN AND IT IS ON ITS WAY , GREAT COMMS ALSO WOULD DEFINATLY DEAL WITH RICHARD AGAIN , GOT A FAB DEAL 10/10 .THANKS MATE .PAUL.
 Profile  pedro 05/07/12 trade positive RADIO AND BITS ARRIVED WELL PACKED AND AS DESCRIBED GOOD COMMS ALL THE WAY WOULD DEFINATLY DEAL AGAIN WITH RICHARD THANKS 10/10 A.T.B. 73s . PAUL.
 Profile  MrWeetabix 02/11/10 seller positive Top bloke. Good chat, prompt collection and prompt payment. what more do you want from a buyer? perfect, A1 :-)
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/02/10 trade positive Top bloke, all equipment tip-top just as described, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!
 Profile  MM0WAX 08/04/12 trade positive Good to do business with, top bloke, cheers Richard.
 Profile  MM0WAX 23/11/14 seller positive Top man Richard, antenna as described, good communication as well.
Many thanks
Brian
 Profile  mi0aey 10/12/12 trade positive Top class--many thanks
 Profile  M1VHT 20/07/12 seller positive great seller great items what more can you ask for
cheers Richard
 Profile  m1eac 17/12/14 seller positive Thanks Richaed A1 as usual!!
 Profile  M1CMR 28/08/11 trade positive Great guy pleasure to meet you and Heather Richard thank you for the hospitality and the offer of help regards Bryan...............
 Profile  M1CMR 30/04/14 buyer positive Another great smooth transaction with Richard.
Many thanks Bryan.............
 Profile  M0VMT 06/11/14 buyer positive Excellent chap to deal with thanks Richard! lovely little radio well packed and great delivery and coms.
Regards Mark
 Profile  M0MNM 27/11/19 seller positive Prompt posting and item perfect.

Good seller!

Thanks Richie!
 Profile  M0IOD 17/05/12 trade positive Spot on nice guy and great kit as described. Many thanks
 Profile  m0hms 06/02/10 buyer positive Richard bought the blackberry 8700 pda off me...if all deals where this simple then every one on site would be happy.

cheers mate

hughie
 Profile  M0HJO 22/03/10 buyer positive I HAVE DEAL WITH RICHARD BEFORE, THIS TIME WAS THE SAME, PERFECT. FAST PAYMENT & GOOD COMMS. I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT DEAL.
 Profile  m0gbk 14/09/10 trade positive Excellent to deal with and very good communications would certainly deal with again, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0DNR 10/04/18 buyer positive psu arrived very pleased with it thank you Richard hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  M0CSN 19/11/10 buyer positive Top guy to deal with, and a great guy to know, fast becomming a good friend , cheers John
 Profile  m0bhn 10/02/11 buyer positive Richard is a very honest guy,very helpful & his communications are spot on.I had a no hassle smooth deal.

Thank's Richard & may good fortune shine on you and yours.

cheers Paul..m0bhn.
 Profile  HOLDON 20/07/14 seller positive Great - Thanks for the ATU. Easy transaction, fast delivery. Thanks.
 Profile  g7vau 25/02/12 seller positive A true gent, sound as a bell as we said in Eire, trust this guy 110% proper old school and the way it should be...enjoy..
 Profile  G7SBK 19/11/10 trade positive Richard your a gem, my friend has asked me to give you a good feedback, a pleasure to deal with, na an honour to deal with, many thanks,
Dave (from my friend Joe M0BNE)
 Profile  G4YY 21/06/13 buyer positive A1 FILTER FAST DELIVERY TOP GUY THANKS
 Profile  G4IBW 13/03/13 buyer positive All arrived safely and fast good deal thanks Richard
 Profile  G4FUT 21/01/11 trade positive Very good deal Richard. Honest and great communications. Jon G4FUT...I think I pressed the wrong button before,,,(its an age thing) :-)
 Profile  G4FUT 15/08/11 seller positive Excellent deal. A real gentleman. Many thanks Richard.
 Profile  g1hsg 23/03/10 seller positive Excellent trader. Very good comms and item described accurately. Swift despatch and very well wrapped. All in all a textbook transaction with an honest man.
 Profile  G1HQK 25/01/13 seller positive Very easy trade with Richard thanks again
 Profile  G0WZB 17/07/16 buyer positive Great to deal with A True Gent
Thanks
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/04/11 seller positive Richard was very helpful and pleasant to deal with, I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to dealing with him in the future. :)
 Profile  G0TSH 27/03/13 seller positive As described, well packaged, fast delivery, nice easy transaction. If only all sellers were this good.
Many Thanks
Keith G0TSH
 Profile  chrised 26/08/11 seller positive Good person to deal with.
Fast delivery.

Thank's.
 Profile  brynnaman 09/07/11 seller positive richard is a pleasure to deal with item as discribed would have no problem dealing with him again.
thanks paul.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 19/04/16 seller positive Unit was perfect, rapid delivery. Thanks Richard
 Profile  2e1rdx 19/03/12 buyer positive Happy to recommend Richard first class contacted me arranged to meet arrived on time paid very easy transaction and nice guy thank you Richard
rgds Ian
 Profile  2E1GSN 05/09/13 buyer positive very nice to deal with Richard,a lovely chap..
 Profile  2E0UDX 24/08/11 buyer positive Great guy to deal with :-) thanks Richard i'm made up with the speaker .
 Profile  2E0SCM 11/02/12 seller positive Great service
 Profile  2E0SCM 04/04/12 buyer positive No problems with Richard good to purchase from you again all the best
 Profile  2E0SCM 23/05/14 seller positive hanks again Richard a credit to HRD
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/10/19 seller positive thanks for a great deal, called me and all done in 1 day.thx!
 Profile  2E0OFF 30/03/10 seller positive great guy great comms hassle free deal many thx richard all the best numbers to you and your family
 Profile  2E0HVD 26/07/11 trade positive Nice radio as described Richard is very fast with no problems
 Profile  2E0HVD 27/02/13 seller positive radio as described very happy thanks Richard v fast delivery..