45 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
45 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mi0aey 10/12/12 trade positive Top class--many thanks
 Profile  pedro 05/07/12 trade positive RADIO AND BITS ARRIVED WELL PACKED AND AS DESCRIBED GOOD COMMS ALL THE WAY WOULD DEFINATLY DEAL AGAIN WITH RICHARD THANKS 10/10 A.T.B. 73s . PAUL.
 Profile  pedro 04/07/12 trade positive RICHARD IS A TRUE GENT TO DEAL WITH PUT THE CASH IN AND IT IS ON ITS WAY , GREAT COMMS ALSO WOULD DEFINATLY DEAL WITH RICHARD AGAIN , GOT A FAB DEAL 10/10 .THANKS MATE .PAUL.
 Profile  M0IOD 17/05/12 trade positive Spot on nice guy and great kit as described. Many thanks
 Profile  MM0WAX 08/04/12 trade positive Good to do business with, top bloke, cheers Richard.
 Profile  M1CMR 28/08/11 trade positive Great guy pleasure to meet you and Heather Richard thank you for the hospitality and the offer of help regards Bryan...............
 Profile  pierre 26/07/11 trade positive Nice radio as described Richard is very fast with no problems
 Profile  G4FUT 21/01/11 trade positive Very good deal Richard. Honest and great communications. Jon G4FUT...I think I pressed the wrong button before,,,(its an age thing) :-)
 Profile  G7SBK 19/11/10 trade positive Richard your a gem, my friend has asked me to give you a good feedback, a pleasure to deal with, na an honour to deal with, many thanks,
Dave (from my friend Joe M0BNE)
 Profile  m0gbk 14/09/10 trade positive Excellent to deal with and very good communications would certainly deal with again, highly recommended.
 Profile  MM0XXW 13/02/10 trade positive Top bloke, all equipment tip-top just as described, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!