ScorePositive Feedback
88 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
89 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m1eqn 15/03/24 trade positive Did a deal for a Heil HC5 for my Shure 444. Deal was perfect would highly recommend Ian too bloke.
 Profile  M6PZW 14/03/24 buyer positive As usual great easy smooth deal with Ian,great guy and a real credit to this group.Thanks again,Mark
 Profile  m0hms 13/02/24 buyer positive A straight forward deal with Ian many thanks.
 Profile  M7IDX 13/02/24 trade positive It was a pleasure to deal with you, very friendly, highly recommended
 Profile  M7BFZ 02/09/23 trade positive Thank you for a great transaction
 Profile  jock51 23/01/23 trade positive great doing a deal with ian no hassle at all, got to sort my antenna out before i can use the radio, but im sure everything will be ok going of the mint condition the radio is in.
 Profile  m0rcj 21/09/22 buyer positive Fast payment and no messing about with Ian.
Thank you.
 Profile  68RD400 23/07/22 buyer positive A straightforward deal. Immediate payment. I'd be happy to deal with Ian again. 100%.
 Profile  M0RDI 30/05/22 buyer positive Ian is a great guy to deal with. Smooth transaction ,well packaged item,good communication throughout .I will be happy to do business again .many thanks Ian
 Profile  M0GMA 17/05/22 seller positive Item just as described works well
Ian was superb with his communications we agreed on the price and arranged a 1/2 way meet up
We both arrived on time put the world to rights as usual .
I would recommend Ian to everyone.
Really nice to meet up with you..10/10
 Profile  gm1zvj 12/01/22 seller positive Perfect seller from start to finish. Thanks so much. John - GM1ZVJ
 Profile  M0DKR 14/12/21 trade positive Thanks Ian for being trusting and understanding...
 Profile  g7pan 05/09/21 seller positive Another great deal from Ian, nice to meet you again.
 Profile  GW6RRL 03/09/21 buyer positive Prompt payment, Great buyer to deal with, highly recommended
 Profile  M0RWA 10/06/21 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, Highly Recommend
 Profile  g4FEQ 09/05/21 trade positive Quick payment and good communications. Pleasure to do business with you Ian.
 Profile  gm0gfv 01/05/21 seller positive Great guy no hassle radio as described funny thing it was my old radio Thanks Ian
 Profile  g7pan 18/04/21 buyer positive Nice to meet you Ian and hope you get as many years out of the antenna as i did.
 Profile  M1DRK 20/03/21 buyer positive Nice and Easy thank you Ian

73 & Stay safe

Andy
 Profile  GM5JET 05/02/21 buyer positive Thanks Ian, a pleasure to deal with. Great comms and quick payment.
 Profile  g7pan 27/10/20 seller positive Thank Ian for a great deal, a pleasure as always.
 Profile  GU4EON 28/09/20 buyer positive Nice chap to sell to, good communication.
 Profile  g3rcq 22/09/20 seller positive Immediate payment - a real easy transaction - definitely recommended - Thanks Ian - top rate!
 Profile  G8GGP 17/09/20 buyer positive Great buyer, couldn’t be faulted, hope to deal with this guy again
 Profile  gm0gfv 12/08/20 buyer positive Thanks Ian for a very easy sale and I hope you enjoy the radio. Top Guy a credit to HRD
 Profile  M6JYB 05/08/20 buyer positive An absolute pleasure to trade with... Totally nice guy.
Wish you and your family all the very best.

J
 Profile  MW0MWE 30/07/20 seller positive Very pleased with my purchase. Really well packaged and fast easy communications. Pleasure to buy from and would highly recommend Ian.
 Profile  g7pan 02/06/20 buyer positive Quick payment, no messing around, perfect, thanks Ian.
 Profile  M0JWD 10/01/20 trade positive Met half way to carry out a trade deal with Ian, what a pleasant chap he is. Very happy with the deal and hope he is too. Everything as described and more. Just a shame my car needed the assistance of the AA to get home again haha!
Thanks Ian, pleasure was mine. 73
 Profile  G1XGM 27/12/19 buyer negative I logged in and the first message I received said someone had paid.M3-UFB's message was next.So he missed out.I have 55 positive feedbacks on here.His feedback is nonsence.
 Profile  M0IMM 01/12/19 buyer positive Excellent communication and super quick payment! :)
 Profile  mm6snt 08/10/19 seller positive Would certainly buy from again, fair price, excellent communication back and forth, plus the radio was as described and very well packed. from MM6SNT
 Profile  g0vuh 02/07/19 buyer positive Very prompt great to deal with, pleasure sir
 Profile  M6SPW 09/01/19 seller positive I bought a spares 101ZD off Ian, very helpfull & honest chap to deal with.

cheers pal :)
 Profile  g4ylb 12/11/18 trade positive Nice to meet Ian, radio as described, will have no problem dealing with Ian again thanks
 Profile  M6PZW 02/11/18 seller positive Such a nice bloke,met for first time.Have sold Ian stuff b4 but first time meeting him,great bloke and good deal.Hope there's many more.Mark M0XXG
 Profile  G4LXI 12/08/18 buyer positive Thanks Ian, an easy purchase with excellent communications. Top class service!

Geoff G4LXI
 Profile  MM0XXW 02/04/18 seller positive No faffing around with Ian, great comms and fast payment.
A pleasure to do business with!
 Profile  M6PZW 28/02/18 buyer positive Ian was great to sell to,immediate payment no trouble.Highly recommended to all wish all buyers where like Ian to deal with
 Profile  g4wjj 20/01/18 buyer positive Very nice bloke to deal with, instant payment. All round excellent. 73s.
 Profile  drewbhoy1 07/09/17 seller positive Well packed, fast delivery and as described . Thanks Drew
 Profile  G4YVM 03/03/17 seller positive Top top top bloke. Absolutely what amateur radio needs more of. Just like the old days talking to Ian. Tjanks for the sale.

David
 Profile  M1DRK 16/01/17 seller positive Radio well packed and in excellent condition. Great person to deal with would recommend Ian.
Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  jj21 07/12/16 buyer positive Ian is excellent to deal with, straight forward easy transaction. Many Thanks from Jeff
 Profile  G0WYD 07/12/16 seller positive Thank you IAn

from Downton Abbey with kind regards.

fast and timely polite and very helpful. great chap to deal with

regards

bob.G0wyd
 Profile  M6BNB 26/11/16 buyer positive spot on. good comms and even came out to meet me halfway . more than happy with the equipment. wouldnt hesitate to deal again.
 Profile  M0YBC 13/10/16 buyer positive Thank you spot no hassle credit to hrd thank you enjoy the mic
 Profile  M1VHT 27/09/16 buyer positive Fast straight forward deal will definitely deal with Ian again
Cheers M1VHT
 Profile  2E0SCM 22/09/16 buyer positive Fast payment no issues no worries pleasure to deal with
 Profile  drewbhoy1 12/09/16 seller positive Top bloke that I would deal with again .Many thanks Drew
 Profile  M0DNR 02/06/16 seller positive A real pleasure to deal with sorry about the slight issue a really nice guy and gentlemen hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  G4YY 06/05/16 buyer positive First Class guy leads arrived A1
He is a credit to HRD and ham radio
Thanks
 Profile  jock51 05/05/16 seller positive thanks ian, top man, exellent transaction, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  M0EPV 12/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Ian good radio would I buy from Ian Again yes I would Good comms radio was well packed.thanks
 Profile  M0DNR 07/01/16 buyer positive a absolute joy to deal with item as described fast delivery would I deal with again of course in a heart beat top man ..... 73 rob
 Profile  M0HJO 08/12/15 buyer positive Fast payment, good comms all the way, no problems at all, deal anytime.
 Profile  quadking 10/10/15 buyer positive top man, psu looks iike new very pleased with what I got. a credit to hrd users Terry.
 Profile  G0ONH 12/07/15 buyer positive no problem,fast payment,good coms,thanks ian
 Profile  g7pan 28/04/15 buyer positive Quick payment ,no messing,great comms,thanks.
 Profile  M3SXA 15/04/15 buyer positive Thanks Ian, happy to do business with you enjoy your purchase, 73
 Profile  MW0VRQ 05/03/15 trade positive very fast payment, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0NAJ 04/03/15 trade positive Great to deal with you. Thanks.
 Profile  2E0DXI 03/03/15 buyer positive good coms fast payer a good bloke to sell to
 Profile  M0JSW 02/01/15 trade positive Great Comms.Very happy with the trade.It was a pleasure to meet and trade with You Ian.Thanks again!
:)
 Profile  garym1rec 22/03/14 buyer positive VERY FAST PAYMENT, MANY THANKS SPOT-ON.....
 Profile  mm0hgn 04/12/13 trade positive very nice chap to trade with thank you
 Profile  2E1MPC 28/08/13 seller positive thanks ian sent very well packaged working well condition much better than described ,,,
 Profile  G0UAZ 23/04/13 buyer positive No messing about with Iam. Payment was instant and commes excellent. Top HRD member :)
 Profile  M0THZ 02/12/12 trade positive Good lad ian good deal good timekeeper too will deal with again.Gaz m0thz
 Profile  mw6sef 20/08/12 trade positive Good buyer.
Smooth transaction
 Profile  g7vau 10/08/12 trade positive Done a radio trade with Ian, well worth the 1 hr drive, all as described no b/s with Ian, his word is his bond. Good luck with the new Yaesu and no problems with this lad, Gary.
 Profile  M5ADU 20/02/12 buyer positive Excellent bloke, nice to meet, next time stop a bit longer :) thanks..
 Profile  G0UAZ 28/12/11 seller positive Very happy with transaction. Ian posted stuff to me same day, delivered first working day after Xmas. Superb. Will happily deal with again and would recommend him to all on HRD. :)
 Profile  2E0ORC 23/10/11 seller positive nice to meet you ian,no problems what so ever,would deal with him again,73s graham.
 Profile  G0ONH 15/10/11 buyer positive excellent deal,fast delivery,thanks-baz
 Profile  G4IAL 27/08/11 seller positive A very smooth and efficient transaction.
Would definitely deal with Ian again.
 Profile  scottishtommy 19/08/11 trade positive ian is a great bloke to deal with great comms and easy to deal with
 Profile  alincoman 04/07/11 seller positive Bugger that should have been positive below.sorry about that it gets me every time lol
 Profile  2e0dwj 08/02/11 buyer positive Ian is a top honest bloke.,he made me very welcome
over a cuppa chatting about the "good ole days" on the air.He paid asking price with no haggling.I would deal with him again and will do.I can recommend doing business with him.He wont let you down..A+
 Profile  M0CSN 11/12/10 seller positive Great deal with, arranged a price and item posted as promised in time scale promised.
No issues at all and safe as houses to deal with, thanks Ian, will defo deal with again..cheers john
 Profile  m0jha 01/09/10 trade positive Ian sent me 2 patch leads FOC .. saved a load of messing around.. cheers ian..
 Profile  MW0VVO 14/07/10 buyer positive Excellent to deal with very quick delivery, i can highly recommend Ian, a honest straight forward gentleman
 Profile  G0AYD 23/01/10 trade positive nice honest straight talking guy.great comms highly recommended.
 Profile  G0AYD 23/01/10 trade positive nice honest straight talking guy.great comms highly recommended.
 Profile  M0CSN 30/12/09 trade positive Nice guy to deal with and great comms, can highly recommend Ian 100% genuine guy
 Profile  m0jha 04/08/09 trade positive straight forward deal. no hassle good comms.. nice bloke would deal with again ..