PositiveNeutralNegative
140 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 25/03/24 buyer positive Top man yet again thank you Simon,
 Profile  M6MVW 04/03/24 buyer positive Very nice chap to deal with
 Profile  M0TNX 23/01/24 buyer positive No messing where Simon is concerned, top lad to boot as well.
 Profile  MM0TFU 23/01/24 seller positive Another hassle-free purchase from Simon, and as before he is a pleasure deal with. Thanks. Highly recommended.
 Profile  2M0BEC 17/01/24 seller positive All arrived well would buy from again
 Profile  M0SAT 18/12/23 seller positive Simon was a pleasure to deal with. Good communication. LED's for my rotator were well packed and quick delivery. Videos on his site made fitting them a doddle. Highly recommended. A++
 Profile  M6PZW 17/12/23 buyer positive Wat a great person t deal with,no messing around and a real gent!wish all deals were this good.U will have no issues dealing with Simon,100% top bloke.
 Profile  G0UEX 26/10/23 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction, Thanks Simon
 Profile  2E0DQQ 18/08/23 buyer positive No nonsense - all good. Many thanks mate. Enjoy!
 Profile  MI0MIX 21/07/23 buyer positive Item arrived really quick, would buy from again no problems at all.
 Profile  MI0SMK 09/07/23 seller positive Thanks Simon - great comms and speedy dispatch. A+++
 Profile  2E0UDX 07/07/23 trade positive Great to deal with Simon no hassle and fantastic communication!
 Profile  M0TNX 19/06/23 buyer positive spot on transaction as always with Simon - no messing about.
 Profile  MM0TFU 20/05/23 seller positive I bought a rotator controller illumination board from Simon. It was well packed and was delivered very quickly. Simon is a pleasure to deal with and is highly recommended. Thanks.
 Profile  Swlgs 29/04/23 trade positive Thanks Simon your advice was fantastic
Thanks again for taking the time to help me out
Gary
 Profile  MM7BVP 28/02/23 seller positive Good Guy!!
Bought yLED kit for Yaesu 400RC. Rapid delivery well secured package. Highly recommend as Ninja seller 10/10 no hassle no nonsense seller. Cheers
 Profile  M3JIE 25/02/23 trade positive Really easy transaction from Simon,kept me well informed on delivery...A1
 Profile  jock51 21/02/23 buyer positive no hassle dealing with simon,
always good to meet up for a chat as well
 Profile  G0WYD 04/02/23 buyer positive top man is Simon, just how it should be, many thanks and keep well. I wish it was all as easy as is this was, regards,,,bob
 Profile  chrised 01/02/23 seller positive Absolute Pleasure to deal with.....no messing about......pay the money send the item.....done.
Thanks.
 Profile  M0IOD 24/01/23 buyer positive Simon turned up when he said he would and paid on the nose. True to his word and a credit to HRD. Nice meeting you Simon and enjoy the radio mate
 Profile  M0ZMX 14/11/22 buyer positive Simon was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Instant payment, a man of his word, great communication throughout.
Recommend to all, Mark
 Profile  quadking 24/09/22 seller positive Hello, Simon hade a controller off me ,no messing around payed me cash as always, hope its what he was looking for. Regs Terry
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 19/08/22 buyer positive Great to deal with ,a smooth transaction cheers.
 Profile  quadking 05/05/22 seller positive Once again Simon had somthing off me, a rotator controller
all ways paid cash, hassle free deal, and collected off me.
tnx Terry 73
 Profile  quadking 30/04/22 seller positive meet an old mate today he bought a rotator and controller off me, pay cash, no hassel .pleasure to deal with. Tnx
Terry
 Profile  Johnf 25/03/22 buyer positive Thank you Simon for an excellent transaction. Prompt payment and great to deal with. Cheers
 Profile  2E0DLG 15/02/22 buyer positive Thanks Simon! Swift payment, great comms throughout, done and dusted in less than 48hrs. I like this sort of deal! Next time we'll squeeze a KLM in your car!!
 Profile  G0WZB 08/11/21 buyer positive Had a few sales and absolute please to deal with. Many Thanks
 Profile  G3POG 23/10/21 seller positive Excellent transaction with Simon. Good comms. Highly recommended. Many thanks
 Profile  G0IUW 12/06/21 buyer positive Fast payment..good communication. Well recommended
 Profile  g1swx 11/06/21 seller positive Instant payment and really great comms. Glad you are please with the FT847------- Cheers
 Profile  M0CLS 07/05/21 seller positive Excellent as always from Simon. A credit to HRD, many thanks.
 Profile  M0CLS 17/04/21 seller positive Fantastic deal from Simon. Great comms and delivered in person the same day!! What more can you ask for? Great bloke many thanks.
 Profile  M0IMM 17/04/21 seller positive Another super easy transaction. Very pleased with purchase. Many thanks Simon, much appreciated! :)
 Profile  M0IMM 22/03/21 buyer positive Excellent communications and very quick payment. A bit of an issue with this deal (due to couriers), but sorted in the end. Many thanks Simon, much appreciated! :)
 Profile  M0GMA 25/07/20 seller positive met up with Simon a real nice guy very easy
To get on with.Item was just as described
And looking like new condition.Regards
I would recommend Simon to everyone on HRD.
10/10
 Profile  MM3PTS 22/01/19 buyer positive Simon's a top man .Instant payment and great comms throughout our deal .Enjoy the paddle and I would also happily deal with Simon anytime .Many thanks mate .
 Profile  G4NYC 15/01/19 seller positive Excellent deal with Simon. No problems. Very helpful.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G4MKP 14/01/19 buyer positive Great deal from Simon. He went to a lot of effort for me and I'm grateful.
Cheers,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 13/12/18 buyer positive Simon had the Item i was looking for, very easy transaction, no hesitation to deal with this Guy again, Thanks Simon.
 Profile  quadking 18/05/18 buyer positive Nice to see you again, aways a pleasure to deal with. Top man one of thr best on HRD.
see you Terry.
 Profile  GM0OBX 03/04/18 seller positive fast payment no dramas
 Profile  M0CTP 07/01/18 buyer positive Cheers Simon, arrived yesterday. First class job, I just need time to finish it off, Cheers. Excellent seller
 Profile  MW3FLI 03/12/17 buyer positive Simon is a top guy, instant payment and turned up on time.
 Profile  G1PDA 20/10/17 trade positive Good communication, goods as described (real good condition), good price and would not hesitate to deal again.

Ellis
 Profile  m0rcj 16/10/17 seller positive Another decent deal from Simon, kit as described and better.
Nice to see you again Simon.
Thank you.
 Profile  M0DNR 11/10/17 seller positive Simon was a absolute pleasure to deal with prompt payment and trouble free transaction glad your happy with item hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  G0WZB 01/10/17 buyer positive Great to deal with, Hope you enjoy the Memory.
Many Thanks
Brian
 Profile  G2FHF 20/06/17 seller positive Fabulous seller. Provided updates at every step of the process. Couldn't be happier.
 Profile  G0SLV 16/03/17 buyer positive Great communications. Sent out the item almost immediately and provided tracking information.

Deal with confidence... great seller.
 Profile  2E0RDO 26/02/17 seller positive Lovely to meet you Simon. Great comms. A credit to HRD. Deal with Simon with complete confidence. Drove a long way to seal the deal. A man of his word. Would have no hesitation in dealing with Simon in the future. All the best Simon.
 Profile  2E0RDO 26/02/17 buyer positive Lovely to meet you Simon. Great comms. A credit to HRD. Deal with Simon with complete confidence. Drove a long way to seal the deal. A man of his word. Would have no hesitation in dealing with Simon in the future. All the best Simon.
 Profile  M1BAZ 17/02/17 buyer positive Simon is a pleasure to deal with. Concise enquiries and prompt payment. To be recommended. Pat.
 Profile  g4FEQ 17/10/15 seller positive Very pleased with the mic Simon. Harry G4FEQ
 Profile  2E0DGP 17/10/15 seller positive good guy, good to deal with, would recommend
 Profile  M0PIW 17/10/15 seller positive No problems here. Great communications and a superb deal - Thanks again Simon.
 Profile  G4WLI 16/10/15 buyer positive Great to meet with Simon... thanks for item.
 Profile  M0GLP 16/10/15 seller positive good communication.item as described would deal with again recommended A +++
 Profile  2E1BCF 19/04/15 buyer positive A nice seller who is great to deal with and very patient who was a pleasure to buy from in person at the Blackpool radio rally
The power supply looks great next to my classic icom ic 720 and I would buy from this seller again Joanne Alice 2e1 bcf
 Profile  quadking 13/04/15 trade positive Top guy will deal with this man any time he is a credit t o the site. tnx terry
 Profile  G0MTQ 18/02/15 buyer positive Please to do business with. Prompt delivery and goods packed well. Thanks Simon!
 Profile  2E0RCK 14/02/15 buyer positive Thanks for the tuner it will match my Radio Perfectly, nice to meet you Simon.
 Profile  G0UAZ 31/01/15 buyer positive As ever with Simon, a spotlessly easy deal. Thanks pal
 Profile  g4rra 31/01/15 buyer positive Sorry Simon its only taken 2 years to find this page :-) Excellent deal done with an all around fine chap thanks!
 Profile  Sangoma 30/01/15 seller positive Very quick, everything done as promised, very helpful. Thanks.
 Profile  M0YDC 15/10/14 seller positive Excellent. Great radio and Simon is honest and true to his word. Perfect deal. :)
 Profile  pioneer 28/09/14 buyer positive goods as described, smooth deal, as should be, nice guy and no hesitation in dealing with again, many thanks mate, mark.G1HSO.
 Profile  m0icj 19/08/14 buyer positive and again another smooth transaction...
top man!
thanks
 Profile  G4YY 05/06/14 buyer positive GOOD DEAL DON'T THANKS SIMON
 Profile  Sangoma 03/06/14 seller positive Another smooth deal, well packed and arrived much quicker than I expected. Pleasure to deal with, thanks.
 Profile  m0icj 17/05/14 buyer positive Fast payment, hassle free transaction. Many thanks
 Profile  quadking 21/04/14 seller positive As always smooth deal never any problems , came when he said he would, a real pleasure to deal with. A++++++
Tnx Simon.
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/04/14 buyer positive As always with Simon, doesnt mess about, arrives when he says, tells it like it is. For a G7, he is a top fella ;)
 Profile  2E0ORC 21/04/14 seller positive Met as promised. Equipment as described and
Would buy off Simon again
 Profile  M3SXA 23/01/14 buyer positive Hassle free deal, fast payment and comms.. tnx's Simon.
 Profile  M0ANK 27/11/13 buyer positive Travelled all the way from warrington to brum to pick up my antenna. Great to meet you Simon and hope it get you many good DX Phill
 Profile  Sangoma 19/10/13 seller positive Smooth transaction, well packed and in excellent condition.
Returned nearly half the money I sent, which was a nice surprise :)
 Profile  M3XIE 21/07/13 buyer positive Thank you simon for delivering the antenna very nice chap great item delivered and arrived to the time he said he would reach me
 Profile  G4NDM 19/07/13 buyer positive Thanks for the Digipro, installed and working.
 Profile  M0NEX 09/07/13 buyer positive Decent bloke to deal with - thanks mate!
 Profile  M0THZ 28/06/13 buyer positive Sold mobile antenna to simon with such ease all done and dusted witin 3 days of contact thats how it should be done
all the best simon will deal with with pleasure anytime.
 Profile  M0HDX 17/06/13 buyer positive Superb transaction...Good comms...Kept his word...A true gent and highly recommended A+++++++++ thanks
 Profile  G0LZX 29/03/13 trade positive Cheers simon for the loan of the antenna and sortin that pre amp kit out for me, top man
 Profile  M6AXF 23/03/13 buyer positive another smooth deal thanks simon :)
 Profile  Jimmysan 23/03/13 seller positive Great seller perfect transaction, all I need is some better weather to put up the antenna.

Many thanks

Graham.
 Profile  M0GVZ 08/02/13 seller positive Pleasure doing business with you.
 Profile  quadking 28/10/12 seller positive Many thanks for your purches, Quick easy to deal with. NO messing around , good sound HRD user, would reccormmend. A++++++++++++++++
TNX Simon.
 Profile  M0ICK 30/09/12 buyer positive Thanks for the molex plugs and courier delivery, A1 service
 Profile  MM0XXW 24/09/12 buyer positive Swift & sure, super easy deal with Simon.
 Profile  G4FUT 16/09/12 buyer positive very good transaction. many thanks..Jon G4FUT
 Profile  G7BZD 31/08/12 buyer positive As required... Spot on.

Many thanks
Phil
 Profile  m0bhn 24/08/12 seller positive Simon is a genuine guy,no problem deal.quick payment & does not mess you about.
Thanks for a smooth transaction Simon.

Paul.
 Profile  g0wre 12/08/12 buyer positive Met Simon today as arranged with Ricky G0LZX.Genuine guy and a easy transaction.Would deal with him anytime again in the future.

Paul G0WRE
 Profile  M0OEG 01/07/12 buyer positive bought d4 rotary dipole collected and paid cash 101% trusted cheers simon
 Profile  gm6lyj 27/06/12 buyer positive Very easy to deal with, one of the good guys, thanks Simon
 Profile  AOK1 27/06/12 buyer positive No problems, received goods in 24hrs. Would deal with again. Thanks simon.
 Profile  G7VQE 25/04/12 buyer positive Thanks for a straight forward transaction Simon and a hefty looking rotator has taken pride of place on the mantel piece... hopefully soon on the tower.
Good bloke to deal with, cheers, Dave.
 Profile  G4IAL 14/04/12 seller positive A very easy transaction, good communications and description spot on.
Would definately deal again
 Profile  g4rra 16/02/12 trade positive No problems with Simon! Thanks for a good deal
 Profile  Lanco 13/02/12 buyer positive simon cheers not put the a3s up yet but all looks fine pleasure meeting true gent 100% feed back
from myself .... a gent thumbs up !!!!
 Profile  MM3PTS 08/02/12 seller positive Simon sent out my lead as soon as he received payment and it works 100% ,I would have no hesitation in dealing with Simon in the future ,Cheers Simon .
 Profile  BIG DAVE 06/02/12 buyer positive highly recommended, thank you simon, would deal with again..
Cheers Dave..
 Profile  m0jde 15/01/12 trade positive Nice guy to deal with and great comms, can highly recommend Simon 100% genuine guy
 Profile  OE3KLU 14/12/11 buyer positive Great Deal with Simon - Thanks fer shipping to Austria - shure again one Day ! *73* C.
 Profile  M6AXF 05/11/11 seller positive smooth deal as always thanx mike.
 Profile  MM0TXO 04/10/11 buyer positive
 Profile  2E0WNM 23/08/11 seller positive Simon answered my wanted add again and sent me a fantastic aerial tuner, packing was brilliant and sent next day service, emails from Simon are spot on and friendly. I would deal again with no hesitation. Many thanks Simon you are a true gent.

Best 73 Wayne..
 Profile  2E0UDX 07/08/11 seller positive Simons a great guy to deal with i would not hesitate to buy again from him .

Cheers Simon
 Profile  alincoman 29/07/11 trade positive Great to meet you Simon & was a pleasure to do the exchange with you.All items were exactly as described and very pleased with the new toys.Hope youre new toy serves you well.Highly recommended a and trust worthy HRD member.Would deal with again with out hesitation.....
 Profile  2E0WNM 24/06/11 seller positive Amazing deal with Simon he answered my wanted add, sold me a great Kenwood radio, speaker, Mic, I am very pleased and would not hesitate to deal with Simon again.
Cheers Simon & all the best.

73's Wayne.
 Profile  2E0SCX 23/06/11 trade positive Great seller.Item as described.Definately deal with again,Cheers Simon from M6ALQ.
 Profile  GM4FAU 12/02/11 buyer positive Simon, thanks arrived in good order.
 Profile  G0LLG 21/11/10 buyer positive Thanks Simon for your help in sourcing the required controller. Look forward to returning the compliment in the future.
 Profile  M0VAA 12/10/10 seller positive Met as promised. Equipment as described and works well.
Would buy off Simon again
 Profile  g7paf 11/10/10 seller positive Thank you my good man a pleasure to deal with you
bought a control box and collected in person
thanks for holding onto it for me the control box that is :)
 Profile  m0rcj 16/08/10 seller positive Hit wrong button,i meant possitivefor the bellow,not sure how to edit feedback,Sorry Si.
 Profile  G0FQN 09/08/10 buyer positive CAME AS PROMISED VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION, A+++
THANKS SIMON.
PAM AND MARK.
 Profile  G0UAZ 31/07/10 buyer positive As usual with Simon - no messing about. Met as arranged, no hassle, on time and is a decent guy to deal with. Thanks again mate. 100% reliable
 Profile  G8HCB 18/07/10 buyer positive 20M HD-20FX and Sirio mag 125 mount.
Simon arrive promptly and items were as described.
Deal done!
Great bloke...
 Profile  G7DIE 15/07/10 seller positive Nice to meet you Simon, thanks for hanging on until I arrived. A pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  m0rcj 01/06/10 buyer positive Simon is a great bloke,dealt with him a few times now,always on time and pays no problem,,,Cheers Simon!
 Profile  M0OEG 16/05/10 trade positive simon had an antenna, I had an antenna, we swapped antenna's. simple deal, simply completed.
cheers simon..!!
 Profile  g7fmw 26/04/10 seller positive Well what can i say about Simon, a very friendly guy, true to is word first time i have met him, excellent deal, would recommend to all members, and i would definitely deal with him again --thanks Simon
 Profile  m0rcj 13/04/10 buyer positive Dealt with simon a couple of times now and found him to be a good genuine amateur.I would recommend Simon anytime,good honest and true to his word and most of all very trustworthy.Thanks Simon!
 Profile  2E1MPC 01/02/10 trade positive thanks simon great little amp
 Profile  2E1MPC 20/12/09 trade positive Simon described item as it was ,,,,,And it was how he described it , Easy deal no hassle ,
 Profile  G8JIT 16/12/09 buyer positive Simon bought my BIG psu and did all the humping, and running about, always a pleasure to do a deal with either way.
 Profile  jj21 24/09/09 buyer positive Excellent guy to deal with immediate payment and was able to arrange his own parcel collection. Highly recommended.

Thanks jj21
 Profile  G4CMQ 24/09/09 buyer positive Simon replied speedily, correctly described goods and arranged delivery in fast time. Would deal with again. Thanks Simon
 Profile  m0rcj 14/07/09 seller positive Bought equipment from Simon and was very happy with the deal he gave me,i would certainly buy from him again without a doubt,he also makes a nice cuppa :) recommended!
 Profile  G8JIT 14/07/09 trade positive Nice meeting you Simon, deal went without hassle, civilised and pleasant...Highly Recommended.
 Profile  m0jha 08/07/09 trade positive no problems, would deal with again.. nice fella.
 Profile  M0UNN 25/06/09 buyer positive cheers , simon, for a smooth deal. came to buy just one thing, but left with two... :D
 Profile  G0UAZ 21/06/09 trade positive Met Simon and did a deal with him as arranged. 100% reliable. Id deal with him absolutely anytime in the future.