ScorePositive Feedback
103 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
103 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 15/01/19 seller positive Excellent deal with Simon. No problems. Very helpful.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  GM0OBX 03/04/18 seller positive fast payment no dramas
 Profile  m0rcj 16/10/17 seller positive Another decent deal from Simon, kit as described and better.
Nice to see you again Simon.
Thank you.
 Profile  M0DNR 11/10/17 seller positive Simon was a absolute pleasure to deal with prompt payment and trouble free transaction glad your happy with item hope to deal with you again in the future
 Profile  G2FHF 20/06/17 seller positive Fabulous seller. Provided updates at every step of the process. Couldn't be happier.
 Profile  2E0RDO 26/02/17 seller positive Lovely to meet you Simon. Great comms. A credit to HRD. Deal with Simon with complete confidence. Drove a long way to seal the deal. A man of his word. Would have no hesitation in dealing with Simon in the future. All the best Simon.
 Profile  g4FEQ 17/10/15 seller positive Very pleased with the mic Simon. Harry G4FEQ
 Profile  2E0DGP 17/10/15 seller positive good guy, good to deal with, would recommend
 Profile  M0PIW 17/10/15 seller positive No problems here. Great communications and a superb deal - Thanks again Simon.
 Profile  M0GLP 16/10/15 seller positive good communication.item as described would deal with again recommended A +++
 Profile  Sangoma 30/01/15 seller positive Very quick, everything done as promised, very helpful. Thanks.
 Profile  M0YDC 15/10/14 seller positive Excellent. Great radio and Simon is honest and true to his word. Perfect deal. :)
 Profile  Sangoma 03/06/14 seller positive Another smooth deal, well packed and arrived much quicker than I expected. Pleasure to deal with, thanks.
 Profile  quadking 21/04/14 seller positive As always smooth deal never any problems , came when he said he would, a real pleasure to deal with. A++++++
Tnx Simon.
 Profile  2E0ORC 21/04/14 seller positive Met as promised. Equipment as described and
Would buy off Simon again
 Profile  Sangoma 19/10/13 seller positive Smooth transaction, well packed and in excellent condition.
Returned nearly half the money I sent, which was a nice surprise :)
 Profile  Jimmysan 23/03/13 seller positive Great seller perfect transaction, all I need is some better weather to put up the antenna.

Many thanks

Graham.
 Profile  M0GVZ 08/02/13 seller positive Pleasure doing business with you.
 Profile  quadking 28/10/12 seller positive Many thanks for your purches, Quick easy to deal with. NO messing around , good sound HRD user, would reccormmend. A++++++++++++++++
TNX Simon.
 Profile  m0bhn 24/08/12 seller positive Simon is a genuine guy,no problem deal.quick payment & does not mess you about.
Thanks for a smooth transaction Simon.

Paul.
 Profile  G4IAL 14/04/12 seller positive A very easy transaction, good communications and description spot on.
Would definately deal again
 Profile  MM3PTS 08/02/12 seller positive Simon sent out my lead as soon as he received payment and it works 100% ,I would have no hesitation in dealing with Simon in the future ,Cheers Simon .
 Profile  M6AXF 05/11/11 seller positive smooth deal as always thanx mike.
 Profile  2E0WNM 23/08/11 seller positive Simon answered my wanted add again and sent me a fantastic aerial tuner, packing was brilliant and sent next day service, emails from Simon are spot on and friendly. I would deal again with no hesitation. Many thanks Simon you are a true gent.

Best 73 Wayne..
 Profile  2E0UDX 07/08/11 seller positive Simons a great guy to deal with i would not hesitate to buy again from him .

Cheers Simon
 Profile  2E0WNM 24/06/11 seller positive Amazing deal with Simon he answered my wanted add, sold me a great Kenwood radio, speaker, Mic, I am very pleased and would not hesitate to deal with Simon again.
Cheers Simon & all the best.

73's Wayne.
 Profile  M0VAA 12/10/10 seller positive Met as promised. Equipment as described and works well.
Would buy off Simon again
 Profile  g7paf 11/10/10 seller positive Thank you my good man a pleasure to deal with you
bought a control box and collected in person
thanks for holding onto it for me the control box that is :)
 Profile  m0rcj 16/08/10 seller positive Hit wrong button,i meant possitivefor the bellow,not sure how to edit feedback,Sorry Si.
 Profile  G7DIE 15/07/10 seller positive Nice to meet you Simon, thanks for hanging on until I arrived. A pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  g7fmw 26/04/10 seller positive Well what can i say about Simon, a very friendly guy, true to is word first time i have met him, excellent deal, would recommend to all members, and i would definitely deal with him again --thanks Simon
 Profile  m0rcj 14/07/09 seller positive Bought equipment from Simon and was very happy with the deal he gave me,i would certainly buy from him again without a doubt,he also makes a nice cuppa :) recommended!