ScorePositive Feedback
22 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
22 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  GW6RRL 17/08/20 buyer positive John is a great chap to deal with, quick payment and no dilly and dallying.
 Profile  G0WYD 04/12/19 buyer positive John is a top man to deal with, even when i made an error there was nothing to worry about john understood fully it was my mistake he even paid in advance and was still a true gent when things went wrong, all due respect to a true gent, respect is fully given where its due, thank you john, regards

Bob.
 Profile  M0IMM 30/11/19 buyer positive Excellent communication and super quick payment! :)
 Profile  g4icd 09/11/19 buyer positive Glad you got it all ok, that was fast! A+++++++++++
 Profile  G0RQF 26/06/19 buyer positive A great pleasure to deal with John. Purchased items within 15 minutes of me listing them and John paid just as quick. Excellent communications. Looking forward to the next deal.
 Profile  M0OEG 13/06/19 buyer positive Easy deal with john.. he paid immediately a credit to HRD. Hope you are happy with the pair of Motorola's...
 Profile  G4OXD 10/04/19 trade positive Glad to help Tony out as again it's what amatuer radio is all about & he is a pleaser to deal with & hope the information I sent him does the job. +++
 Profile  G4OXD 09/04/19 buyer positive John is a nice chap to deal with & if I can help anybody in anyway I wilI & was glad I could help him out with the filter boards he was looking for free of charge this is what amatuer radio is about. Helping each other when we can. Thanks John for lovely feed back much appreciated. Regards Terry G4OXD
 Profile  gm7nzi 06/03/19 trade positive good to deal with , paid quickly , would deal again and recommend, thanks
 Profile  M0PJX 13/09/18 seller positive Fast payment keeps in contact recommended.
 Profile  gw3vvc 28/06/18 buyer positive A really pleasant transaction. John is an excellent guy to deal with and is a credit to the site.
 Profile  m0ajj 20/06/18 buyer positive excellent guy to deal with a credit to HRD thanks Paul
 Profile  g1oar 05/06/18 trade positive top man
 Profile  2E0VBD 17/03/18 buyer positive Great comms, great to deal with
 Profile  m6jpw 27/02/18 buyer positive Thanks John.
A credit to HRD.
 Profile  M0ZMX 09/02/18 buyer positive Very pleasant and communicative gentleman.
A credit to the this site and the hobby. Thank you john
It’s been a pleasure. Mark
 Profile  stanrad55 09/02/18 trade positive fast payment great guy would trade again
 Profile  M0MTD 21/09/17 trade positive Fast payment no quibbles and good comms. A pleasure to do business with
Thanks again
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G4OXD 02/09/17 seller positive Nice person is John asked the right questions new what he wanted.Very pleasant smooth transaction will deal again in the future.
 Profile  G0WYD 31/07/17 buyer positive thank you John, as normal top man to,deal with polite and honest
bob.
 Profile  G0WYD 21/07/17 buyer positive John makes his mind up to do something and DOES it, paid fast with no issues 5 * rating, bob.
 Profile  satbuilder 04/04/17 buyer positive John picked the unit up and I was able to demonstrate the controller driving his head unit. Nice guy, informative and engaging. Both parties happy and good communications throughout the deal. An ideal buyer.