ScorePositive Feedback
164 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
164 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4MKP 29/03/24 seller positive Many thanks for a drama free deal, Bob.
cheers,
Tel
 Profile  bonehead 25/03/24 seller positive another hassle free deal from Bob, a thoroughly recommended trustworthy seller.
cheers Bob!
 Profile  M0DUH 23/03/24 buyer positive Many thanks Bob, Was a pleasure to meet you, and thanks for holding on to the reel to reel until i could get down. Would deal with Bob any time A+++++++. A credit to the site.
 Profile  G7 KJF 13/03/24 seller positive A smooth and easy transaction with Bob, great comms and the item arrived quickly and as described.
 Profile  M0DKR 11/03/24 trade positive As always fantastic deal with Bob
A true gentleman ...
 Profile  m1yap 14/02/24 seller positive Perfect transaction, as described, great communication and item arrived next day. Best 73 Zander
 Profile  PaulGB 07/02/24 buyer positive Bob is so nice to deal with and a genuine chap. Straight forward comms and email followed by payment. Bang done. Enjoy mate keep well 73
 Profile  gm3gkj 29/01/24 buyer positive ATU exactly as described and working as it should. Fast shipping and well packed. Perfect transaction Bob - Many thanks
 Profile  G0PWX 27/01/24 seller positive Thank you Bob 10/10 73s
 Profile  M0DNR 26/01/24 buyer positive Bob was absolute joy to deal with hassle free no messing fast payer too trouble free transaction highly recommended
 Profile  G4pni 29/12/23 seller positive Thanks Bob goods as described fast delivery good Comms.
 Profile  G0FHT 28/12/23 seller positive Thanks Bob for an easy hassle free transaction.73 de Geoff
 Profile  GW0WZL 12/12/23 buyer positive Fast payment Good comms A+++++++
 Profile  m0bhn 05/12/23 buyer positive Great transaction with Bob very good comms and went out of his way to send the item via 1st class signed for.
Would not hesitate to deal with you again Bob.
Thanks
Paul.
 Profile  G0WBR 26/11/23 trade positive Bob is the best kind of guy you want to deal with. Courteous, honest and reliable. Many thanks Bob
 Profile  M0OEG 12/11/23 seller positive excellent deal from Bob, as described, and very well packaged.
highly recommended!
cheers, Bob.
 Profile  MM0XXW 18/09/23 buyer positive Perfect deal with Bob, wouldn’t expect anything less!
 Profile  M0KCM 24/08/23 seller positive Great comms. Packaged to survive the worst journey ever.
Brilliant condition and worked exactly as it should.

Many thanks!
 Profile  G8XWR 11/07/23 seller positive Bob is great to deal with, highly recommended.
Thanks Bob.
 Profile  M0GMA 20/04/23 buyer positive Now thats the way to deal
Bob is a pleasure to deal with
Very easy very fast payment good
Communications..
I would recommend bob to everyone at HRD
So easy and so fast.
Glad you got the item as fast also lol.
 Profile  M0TNX 18/04/23 trade positive Bob is always helping other amateurs out so i thought I'd pass him a freebie along to show appreciation for what he does for the hobby. Would do it again.
 Profile  quadking 11/04/23 buyer positive Aways comes up trumps when im looking for something.
done it again. MFJ-906 6Mt atu in spot on condition. many thanks Bob. Terry
 Profile  M1VHT 06/04/23 seller positive Perfect hassle free sale, item well packed & works as described.
Thanks Bob
 Profile  2W0JMK 30/03/23 seller positive A great user of H.R.D. and a smooth transaction. Thank you Bob.
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 15/02/23 buyer positive Another great deal with Bob, radio arrived swiftly and safely,
True Gent and a credit to the hobby!
 Profile  bonehead 04/02/23 seller positive excellent deal from Bob, as described, and very well packaged.
highly recommended!
cheers, Bob.
 Profile  M1DRK 29/01/23 seller positive Thank You Bob, A True Gent.

73 & Stay Safe.
 Profile  2E0DQQ 24/01/23 buyer positive Always a pleasure Bob - enjoy and many thanks!
 Profile  2W0RLD 11/01/23 buyer positive Bought a power supply of Bob was a straight forward transaction and good delivery cheers Bob can't wait for the next deal
 Profile  M0OEG 04/10/22 seller positive thanks again bob great icom stuff.. quick post and a pleasure to trade with cheers mate
 Profile  M0DNR 13/09/22 buyer positive rob was a joy to deal with trouble free transaction very happy with item cant recommend enough defiantly would deal with again.
 Profile  G1MPW 09/08/22 seller positive A real gentleman ...prompt to respond to enquiries , easy to deal with to make arrangements and goods were better than as described . I would gladly buy from Bob again ....many thanks .
 Profile  G3POG 16/06/22 seller positive Excellent transaction. Highly recommended. Thanks Bob
 Profile  M0PPX 10/06/22 seller positive Goods as described. Painless transaction. Cheers.
 Profile  Woodtown 09/06/22 seller positive Just as described (if not better) and arrived just when the man said. In future, if he had something for sale that I fancied (and I had some £s left) I'd certainly buy from him again.
 Profile  M1BAZ 04/06/22 buyer positive Top Gentlemen. Prompt and concise inquiry and prompt paymnet. Recommended.
 Profile  MM6KWQ 15/05/22 buyer positive Thanks Bob for the pleasant straight forward deal. Best 73's
 Profile  mm6snt 09/05/22 seller positive Excellent packaging. Item better than described and very pleasant guy to deal with. Would definitely buy from again.
 Profile  MM0XXW 07/05/22 buyer positive Totally as described, superbly packaged and arrived as requested, thanks again Bob!
 Profile  2E0WZD 30/04/22 seller positive Bought an item from Bob, Genuine guy, I wish all transactions were as good as this one.
 Profile  G4OXD 27/04/22 seller positive Nice smooth transaction with Keith picked transceiver up when he said he would.Hope deal with Keith in the future.
 Profile  M0MNM 25/04/22 seller positive Couple of items purchased. Very happy!

Thanks Bob.
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 08/04/22 buyer positive Bob is a credit to the Hobby,
swift payment with no hassles,
no hesitation to deal with Bob in the future!
 Profile  gm0gtu 26/03/22 seller positive Easy transaction, delivered promptly.
Top Man.
 Profile  M0IMM 23/03/22 seller positive Another super easy transaction. Excellent communication and items purchased were as described. happy days! Cheers Bob! :)
 Profile  G4WIM 15/03/22 buyer positive Fast smooth transaction.
 Profile  G0NAJ 14/03/22 buyer positive A transaction up to Bob's usual standard, great to deal with you, here's to the next time. Thanks &, 73, John G0NAJ.
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/03/22 buyer positive Bob doesnt mess about, he called me and we had a chat, had his mind made up and went ahead with the deal, what more could you want?! thanks bob 73
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/03/22 trade positive Great communications. Items far better than described. Next day delivery.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  G0NAJ 08/03/22 buyer positive I think Bob must have used the RAF to deliver my purchase.
Spotted item to delivery less than 24 hrs!!! Well done .sir! Great transaction, and bargain too!! Thanks. John G0NAJ.
 Profile  trigem16 27/01/22 seller positive 2nd time dealing with bob, he is a 100% good chap to deal with,
he was so kind as to bring me the item he sold me that i have been after for so long i can't say how happy i am with the help he gave. he is a top bloke. thanks so much the item is great in fantastic condition and fully working what more can one ask for

KR andy
 Profile  M0GMA 25/11/21 trade positive Thanks Bob first class
Service fast communications
Well packed would buy again and
Recommended Bob to everyone
Take care stay safe.
10/10
Regards Graham
 Profile  chrised 09/11/21 seller positive Very good to deal with....
Good communication and fast delivery.....
No messing about....
Thanks Bob.
 Profile  M0NTC 03/11/21 seller positive Smooth transaction, super fast delivery..
Highly recommended..
 Profile  G4WLI 24/08/21 buyer positive Smooth all the way, thanks Bob
 Profile  M0DKR 11/08/21 buyer positive As always no fuss paid on the nail a true gent as always a credit to hrd...
 Profile  G2FHF 25/06/21 seller positive Top bloke to deal with. Would buy from him again 100%.
 Profile  gm3gkj 13/05/21 seller positive Item exactly as described - Great to deal with - Thanks Bob
 Profile  G4HAK 30/04/21 trade positive great to deal with in every respect. Cheers Bob.
 Profile  G0FHT 26/04/21 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with you Bob.Thanks.
 Profile  Johnf 14/04/21 buyer positive Great guy to deal with. Thanks Bob
 Profile  2E0HVD 01/04/21 buyer positive Excellent communication with Bob, a true credit to the site thanks Bob all the best
 Profile  g4wjj 31/03/21 seller positive Very F B gentleman true to his word, very pleased with the aerial best 73s to you and yours
 Profile  MW1RES 27/03/21 buyer positive Thanks Bob, pleasure to have done the deal with you and happy you are pleased with the radio.
 Profile  2E0IEN 17/03/21 buyer positive Pleasure to Deal with As Always, Instant payment, Stay Safe! 73
 Profile  M0PHE 10/03/21 buyer positive Quick and easy deal with Bob. I'd be happy to deal with him any time.
 Profile  G8VR 04/03/21 buyer positive What a nice guy - great to deal with Bob - 100% recommended.
 Profile  G6OUI 13/01/21 seller positive Superb deal, exactly as described and very quick to post. Defiantly a man to trust.
 Profile  M0TXP 11/01/21 seller positive Bob is a pleasure to do business with, many thanks Bob. Paddy
 Profile  M0DKR 11/01/21 trade positive As always a pleasure Bob thanks again..
 Profile  2E0IEN 19/12/20 buyer positive Pleasure to Deal with as always Bob, 73
 Profile  M0HOJ 14/12/20 buyer positive It was smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with Bob. 73 Frank, M0HOJ
 Profile  2I0EBS 22/10/20 buyer positive Bobs a good guy, we took a little time to sort out the deal but got there,would happily deal with him again......
 Profile  M0MTD 07/09/20 trade positive Great to deal with Bob. Great comms and goods arrived safe and sound. CHeers
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0OEG 10/08/20 seller positive FULLY AS DESCRIBED BOB THANKS VERY MUCH
 Profile  2E0IEN 22/07/20 seller positive Straight forward and a Pleasure to Deal With, Cheers
 Profile  G6MZVG6MZV 15/07/20 trade positive Great customer fast payment very smooth deal thank you
 Profile  M0DKR 08/07/20 seller positive AS described as usual excellent gear cheers again..BOB.
 Profile  M0DKR 02/07/20 seller positive Thanks Rob always a pleasure excellent coms great gear..
 Profile  gm7vsb 04/06/20 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with Bob, a gentleman, great communication and prompt delivery.
 Profile  GD1MIP 07/05/20 buyer positive Bob bought from me. Good coms and quick payment. Thanks
 Profile  2E0FOA 23/04/20 buyer positive Great sale to Bob, no messing and kept me up to date when it arrived. Thanks Bob, enjoy!
 Profile  G0LZX 20/04/20 seller positive Bought PSU off Bob,

great condition exactly as described, thanks mate

Ricky G0LZX
 Profile  quadking 02/04/20 trade positive My mate was looking for a part, i had one for him, was looking for one on HRD, i was happy to help. stay safe and well. Terry
 Profile  M0IMM 02/04/20 buyer positive Another super easy transaction. Quick payment and excellent communication...cheers Bob! :)
 Profile  G4OXD 28/02/20 buyer positive Thanks for a nice smooth transaction.Bob is a credit to HRD.Hope to deal again in the not to distant future.
 Profile  G0WZB 23/02/20 buyer positive Was a pleasure to deal with MANY THANKS
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G8MCZ 06/02/20 seller positive Many thanks Bob.
The PSU arrived promptly and in good order has advertised.
Professionaly Packed to avoid damage, must say Bob is a credit to HRD. top marks ~ Regards Ken.
 Profile  quadking 14/01/20 trade positive Hi Bob, Just to say thanks for the cable, sent me cat 6 cable for foc, what a guy not many left in this hobby , Best regs Terry
 Profile  2e0msd 03/01/20 trade positive Thank you for the prompt payment Bob. Just what a transaction should be on HRD. Hope you enjoy the Mic.
 Profile  M5ET 04/12/19 seller positive Bob is an honest guy, is true to his word, and is always a pleasure to deal with. On this occasion things didn't work out (honest mistake, no dramas at all), but as always Bob was up-front and quick to get things sorted when he realised there was an issue, even without me being involved. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with, and think it'd be incredibly hard to find one anywhere!

Thanks Bob, keep doing what you're doing, and don't change a thing!
 Profile  M0THZ 28/11/19 buyer positive Great guy to deal with bob old school straight out of tin guy how it should
Thanks pal
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  M0IMM 08/11/19 seller positive Very easy transaction as always....many thanks for the great item Bob! :)
 Profile  G1AJI 17/10/19 seller positive Another flawless transaction with Bob.
One of the best - absolute star !
 Profile  MW0ATI 31/07/19 seller positive I have dealt with Bob before and as before superfast payment from him, he is a pleasure to deal with and I would deal with Bob again anytime 10 out of 10
 Profile  M1EGH 11/07/19 buyer positive nice one bob all the bestt easy to deal
 Profile  M0SJS 31/05/19 buyer positive cheers bob nice to deal with you enjoy... hope you like it ....steve

Profile  quadking 28/05/19 trade positive Got a head unit from Bob, its just what i need, great guy, will recommend him as a good HRD user.
 Profile  spidermike 08/05/19 seller positive AS USUAL BRILLIANT TRANSACTION WITH BOB... CREDIT TO HRD THANKS AGAIN
 Profile  trigem16 19/03/19 buyer positive Thank you for a smooth transaction and enjoy the item kind regards
 Profile  G4MKP 22/02/19 seller positive Thanks, Bob. Exactly as described. Fast delivery.
Good trade.
cheers,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  G4OXD 14/02/19 trade positive Nice chap to deal with is Bob straight forward transaction no messing. Hope to deal again. *****
 Profile  gw7smv 31/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob ,
great buying from you , fast delivery
cheers
 Profile  stepa 24/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob item arrived on time as stated will deal with Bob anytime A1 A1 A1
 Profile  gm6cmq 20/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob, Mic arrived well packed all OK. Thanks for sending quickly. 73 Danny.
 Profile  G0FHT 14/01/19 seller positive Thanks again Bob,hassle free and fast dispatch.Credit to Ham Radio Deals
 Profile  MM3PTS 12/01/19 seller positive Top guy once again , Bob you're a star mate , all as described and a great bargain , Speedy delivery .Bob look for forward to our next deal mate .All the best mate .
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 10/01/19 buyer positive Total hassle free transaction, fast payment, no hesitation to deal again with Bob, 100% Cheers Steve.
 Profile  gm6cmq 01/01/19 seller positive Very smooth deal, made arrangements to collect and Bob was there right on time. Top bloke to deal with. Many thanks. Danny.
 Profile  M0IMM 22/12/18 seller positive Very easy transaction and delivered quickly....many thanks for the super purchase Bob! :)
 Profile  M0IOD 21/12/18 buyer positive Great guy to deal with a perfect gentleman.
Paid immediately I wish every deal was as easy and such a pleasure. Cheers Bob and all the best. Regards Ian
 Profile  EA1BP 18/12/18 seller positive Perfect. Good packing! As described. A++++
 Profile  guzzalee 17/12/18 buyer positive Spot on bob just how it should be done 5 ***** for Bob
 Profile  quadking 10/12/18 trade positive Thanks Bob for the fan
Regs Terry m0nta 73.
 Profile  G8VR 08/11/18 buyer positive Paid up straight away - all good.
 Profile  G0PNM 02/11/18 buyer positive Glad it arrived ok and for the positive feedback. Quick off the mark won the day. I had several enquiries but you were the first. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Hope to deal with you again sometime. Pete G0PNM
www.g0pnm.uk
 Profile  g4wjj 20/09/18 seller positive Good deal from a true gentleman, very very plsd, thanks and I hope your family stays well!
 Profile  G4OXD 20/09/18 buyer positive Very smooth transaction nice fellow is Bob to deal with. Will do so again in the future.
 Profile  G4DRK 14/09/18 seller positive Bob is a genuine guy and great to deal with. He delivered my purchase on time as promised.
 Profile  F4VQP 28/08/18 buyer positive What a nice man! to deal with. Top bit of kit. Really good price.

Thanks Bob ,

Tim
 Profile  M0XXQ 22/08/18 seller positive Great comms, quick delivery, great guy.
 Profile  g7ena 01/08/18 buyer positive Thank you Bob for a smooth transaction. Everything was as described and posted promptly. Good comms.
73 Daphne
 Profile  MW0ATI 01/08/18 buyer positive Bob is a total gentleman paid up straight away and great comms, would be happy to deal with anytime.
 Profile  M0XVT 11/06/18 trade positive Bob is a very nice guy, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  M6JNA 23/05/18 buyer positive Pleasure to do business with again!!
 Profile  M0VHC 27/04/18 buyer positive Bob is a top man to deal with- thanks
 Profile  MM3PTS 18/04/18 buyer positive Another smooth deal with Bob .I would have no hesitation in dealing with Bob again .Cheers mate and look forward to our next deal :) .
 Profile  dunc7777 11/04/18 trade positive Great to deal with with a perfect transaction
Best regards Duncan
 Profile  GM0IOA 29/03/18 buyer positive Great to deal with and item better than described!! thanks for a hassle free transaction Bob!
 Profile  GM0IOA 29/03/18 trade positive Great to deal with and item better than described!! thanks for a hassle free transaction Bob!
 Profile  MM3PTS 29/03/18 buyer positive Bob jumped and bang my radio was bought by him .Paid very quickly , great communications throughout our deal , just the way it should be .Enjoy your new toy mate and all the best from the Highlands .
 Profile  G8KJI 19/03/18 trade positive Very helpful and super service - fast and reliable! Great to do business and thanks for the antenna advice!
 Profile  MW1RES 11/01/18 buyer positive Great to do a sale with Bob. Payment in a flash and good comms. A credit to the hobby. Cheers Bob
 Profile  trigem16 09/01/18 buyer positive Great buyer very fast payment no messing can trust this one kind regards andy
 Profile  M6JNA 13/12/17 seller positive Excellent seller and a very pleasant. Thanks
 Profile  M6AIU 13/12/17 seller positive Great deal with Bob - smooth hassle free transaction and a great radio now in my greasy mitts! Thanks again Bob..
 Profile  G0ONH 29/09/17 buyer positive many thanks again bob,easy deal no problems like it should be.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 11/09/17 seller positive great to deal with one of the good guys.True gent and would deal with again .
 Profile  GM3PIL 09/09/17 buyer positive Bob is great to deal with excellent coms a real Gent
 Profile  G0FHT 31/08/17 seller positive Thanks Bob for a good deal,Prompt delivery and fast response to questions and queries.Couldn't ask for better.
 Profile  M5ET 31/07/17 seller positive Another fantastic transaction with Bob - despite a few hiccups with the courier, he's been more helpful than anyone could have asked, and friendly and communicative throughout. Thanks again Bob, great doing business with you!
 Profile  jj21 28/07/17 buyer positive Bob is excellent to deal with immediate payment excellent.
A pleasure.
Cheers
Jeff
 Profile  M5ET 27/07/17 seller positive Bob has been fantastic throughout the transaction. Very helpful, quick to communicate and most of all, honest and up-front. A real pleasure to deal with, would gladly do so again in future!
 Profile  2E0HVD 26/07/17 buyer positive Fast payment no messing about
 Profile  G0NAJ 25/07/17 trade positive Thanks Bob, great go deal with you.
 Profile  M6NDD 23/07/17 seller positive Excellent to do business with A+
 Profile  2e1var 19/07/17 trade positive Instant payment, great to deal with. Thanks.
 Profile  g4hai 13/07/17 seller positive Item as described, fast delivery. Easy transaction.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Bob
 Profile  stepa 01/06/17 seller positive I had issue with postal service, No Issue with Bob He did every thing as he said he would good guy, Bob issued me with full refund as stated and was much appreciated by me,
I would deal anytime with Bob as problem was not his fault but he sorted it out.
Thank you Bob
 Profile  G0ONH 27/05/17 buyer positive no problems with bob,saw what he wanted payed right away,good comms.straight fella many thanks bob anytime.
 Profile  EU009 23/03/17 seller positive A credit to the forum. Item as specified, well packaged and sent FAAASSSST! What's not to like!
 Profile  gm1zvj 10/03/17 seller positive Top chap to deal with on HRD, quick posting, carefully packaged and items in obviously top cared for condition. cant ask for anything more than that ! cheers bob. john gm1zvj
 Profile  g7pan 08/03/17 buyer positive Great deal and great comms,thanks Bob.
 Profile  M0VMT 13/02/17 trade positive Easy transaction and great coms, thanks Bob!
 Profile  G0TSH 31/01/17 buyer positive Easy deal, just as it should be, many thanks Keith
 Profile  M1VHT 11/01/17 buyer positive Great buyer rapid payment no messing Thank you Bob for a great hassle free deal
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G4OXD 04/01/17 seller positive Prompt payment good coms a great chap to deal with.Will deal again.
 Profile  2E0OUR 19/12/16 trade positive Credit to HRD, Thanks Bob
 Profile  2E0IWX  07/12/16 buyer positive No messing about from Bob, did exactly what he said he would do and good communications all the way. Many thanks for a very smooth deal A+++++
 Profile  G7 KJF 24/11/16 seller positive Bob is a pleasure to deal with, good comms, fast dispatch and he threw in an extra bracket for the radio, A++++
Thanks Bob.
 Profile  m0ajj 22/11/16 seller positive arrived ok thanks for a pleasant transaction, recommend Bob to all members regards Paul.
 Profile  G4HTZ 04/10/16 buyer positive Thanks for fast payment Bob ...enjoy the 2m radio