ScorePositive Feedback
70 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
70 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0ATI 31/07/19 seller positive I have dealt with Bob before and as before superfast payment from him, he is a pleasure to deal with and I would deal with Bob again anytime 10 out of 10
 Profile  M1EGH 11/07/19 buyer positive nice one bob all the bestt easy to deal
 Profile  M0SJS 31/05/19 buyer positive cheers bob nice to deal with you enjoy... hope you like it ....steve

Profile  quadking 28/05/19 trade positive Got a head unit from Bob, its just what i need, great guy, will recommend him as a good HRD user.
 Profile  spidermike 08/05/19 seller positive AS USUAL BRILLIANT TRANSACTION WITH BOB... CREDIT TO HRD THANKS AGAIN
 Profile  trigem16 19/03/19 buyer positive Thank you for a smooth transaction and enjoy the item kind regards
 Profile  G4MKP 22/02/19 seller positive Thanks, Bob. Exactly as described. Fast delivery.
Good trade.
cheers,
Tel/G4MKP
 Profile  G4OXD 14/02/19 trade positive Nice chap to deal with is Bob straight forward transaction no messing. Hope to deal again. *****
 Profile  gw7smv 31/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob ,
great buying from you , fast delivery
cheers
 Profile  stepa 24/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob item arrived on time as stated will deal with Bob anytime A1 A1 A1
 Profile  gm6cmq 20/01/19 seller positive Thanks Bob, Mic arrived well packed all OK. Thanks for sending quickly. 73 Danny.
 Profile  G0FHT 14/01/19 seller positive Thanks again Bob,hassle free and fast dispatch.Credit to Ham Radio Deals
 Profile  MM3PTS 12/01/19 seller positive Top guy once again , Bob you're a star mate , all as described and a great bargain , Speedy delivery .Bob look for forward to our next deal mate .All the best mate .
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 10/01/19 buyer positive Total hassle free transaction, fast payment, no hesitation to deal again with Bob, 100% Cheers Steve.
 Profile  gm6cmq 01/01/19 seller positive Very smooth deal, made arrangements to collect and Bob was there right on time. Top bloke to deal with. Many thanks. Danny.
 Profile  M0IMM 22/12/18 seller positive Very easy transaction and delivered quickly....many thanks for the super purchase Bob! :)
 Profile  M0IOD 21/12/18 buyer positive Great guy to deal with a perfect gentleman.
Paid immediately I wish every deal was as easy and such a pleasure. Cheers Bob and all the best. Regards Ian
 Profile  EA1BP 18/12/18 seller positive Perfect. Good packing! As described. A++++
 Profile  guzzalee 17/12/18 buyer positive Spot on bob just how it should be done 5 ***** for Bob
 Profile  quadking 10/12/18 trade positive Thanks Bob for the fan
Regs Terry m0nta 73.
 Profile  G8VR 08/11/18 buyer positive Paid up straight away - all good.
 Profile  G0PNM 02/11/18 buyer positive Glad it arrived ok and for the positive feedback. Quick off the mark won the day. I had several enquiries but you were the first. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Hope to deal with you again sometime. Pete G0PNM
www.g0pnm.uk
 Profile  g4wjj 20/09/18 seller positive Good deal from a true gentleman, very very plsd, thanks and I hope your family stays well!
 Profile  G4OXD 20/09/18 buyer positive Very smooth transaction nice fellow is Bob to deal with. Will do so again in the future.
 Profile  G4DRK 14/09/18 seller positive Bob is a genuine guy and great to deal with. He delivered my purchase on time as promised.
 Profile  F4VQP 28/08/18 buyer positive What a nice man! to deal with. Top bit of kit. Really good price.

Thanks Bob ,

Tim
 Profile  M0XXQ 22/08/18 seller positive Great comms, quick delivery, great guy.
 Profile  g7ena 01/08/18 buyer positive Thank you Bob for a smooth transaction. Everything was as described and posted promptly. Good comms.
73 Daphne
 Profile  MM0ATI 01/08/18 buyer positive Bob is a total gentleman paid up straight away and great comms, would be happy to deal with anytime.
 Profile  M0XVT 11/06/18 trade positive Bob is a very nice guy, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G0MJK 11/06/18 buyer positive A very straight forward deal with Bob and look forward to meeting again
 Profile  M6JNA 23/05/18 buyer positive Pleasure to do business with again!!
 Profile  M0VHC 27/04/18 buyer positive Bob is a top man to deal with- thanks
 Profile  MM3PTS 18/04/18 buyer positive Another smooth deal with Bob .I would have no hesitation in dealing with Bob again .Cheers mate and look forward to our next deal :) .
 Profile  dunc7777 11/04/18 trade positive Great to deal with with a perfect transaction
Best regards Duncan
 Profile  GM0IOA 29/03/18 buyer positive Great to deal with and item better than described!! thanks for a hassle free transaction Bob!
 Profile  GM0IOA 29/03/18 trade positive Great to deal with and item better than described!! thanks for a hassle free transaction Bob!
 Profile  MM3PTS 29/03/18 buyer positive Bob jumped and bang my radio was bought by him .Paid very quickly , great communications throughout our deal , just the way it should be .Enjoy your new toy mate and all the best from the Highlands .
 Profile  G8KJI 19/03/18 trade positive Very helpful and super service - fast and reliable! Great to do business and thanks for the antenna advice!
 Profile  MW1RES 11/01/18 buyer positive Great to do a sale with Bob. Payment in a flash and good comms. A credit to the hobby. Cheers Bob
 Profile  trigem16 09/01/18 buyer positive Great buyer very fast payment no messing can trust this one kind regards andy
 Profile  M6JNA 13/12/17 seller positive Excellent seller and a very pleasant. Thanks
 Profile  M6AIU 13/12/17 seller positive Great deal with Bob - smooth hassle free transaction and a great radio now in my greasy mitts! Thanks again Bob..
 Profile  G0ONH 29/09/17 buyer positive many thanks again bob,easy deal no problems like it should be.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 11/09/17 seller positive great to deal with one of the good guys.True gent and would deal with again .
 Profile  GM3PIL 09/09/17 buyer positive Bob is great to deal with excellent coms a real Gent
 Profile  G0FHT 31/08/17 seller positive Thanks Bob for a good deal,Prompt delivery and fast response to questions and queries.Couldn't ask for better.
 Profile  M5ET 31/07/17 seller positive Another fantastic transaction with Bob - despite a few hiccups with the courier, he's been more helpful than anyone could have asked, and friendly and communicative throughout. Thanks again Bob, great doing business with you!
 Profile  jj21 28/07/17 buyer positive Bob is excellent to deal with immediate payment excellent.
A pleasure.
Cheers
Jeff
 Profile  M5ET 27/07/17 seller positive Bob has been fantastic throughout the transaction. Very helpful, quick to communicate and most of all, honest and up-front. A real pleasure to deal with, would gladly do so again in future!
 Profile  pierre 26/07/17 buyer positive Fast payment no messing about
 Profile  G0NAJ 25/07/17 trade positive Thanks Bob, great go deal with you.
 Profile  M6NDD 23/07/17 seller positive Excellent to do business with A+
 Profile  2e1var 19/07/17 trade positive Instant payment, great to deal with. Thanks.
 Profile  g4hai 13/07/17 seller positive Item as described, fast delivery. Easy transaction.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Bob
 Profile  stepa 01/06/17 seller positive I had issue with postal service, No Issue with Bob He did every thing as he said he would good guy, Bob issued me with full refund as stated and was much appreciated by me,
I would deal anytime with Bob as problem was not his fault but he sorted it out.
Thank you Bob
 Profile  G0ONH 27/05/17 buyer positive no problems with bob,saw what he wanted payed right away,good comms.straight fella many thanks bob anytime.
 Profile  EU009 23/03/17 seller positive A credit to the forum. Item as specified, well packaged and sent FAAASSSST! What's not to like!
 Profile  gm1zvj 10/03/17 seller positive Top chap to deal with on HRD, quick posting, carefully packaged and items in obviously top cared for condition. cant ask for anything more than that ! cheers bob. john gm1zvj
 Profile  g7pan 08/03/17 buyer positive Great deal and great comms,thanks Bob.
 Profile  M0VMT 13/02/17 trade positive Easy transaction and great coms, thanks Bob!
 Profile  G0TSH 31/01/17 buyer positive Easy deal, just as it should be, many thanks Keith
 Profile  M1VHT 11/01/17 buyer positive Great buyer rapid payment no messing Thank you Bob for a great hassle free deal
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G4OXD 04/01/17 seller positive Prompt payment good coms a great chap to deal with.Will deal again.
 Profile  2E0OUR 19/12/16 trade positive Credit to HRD, Thanks Bob
 Profile  M3UFB 07/12/16 buyer positive No messing about from Bob, did exactly what he said he would do and good communications all the way. Many thanks for a very smooth deal A+++++
 Profile  G7 KJF 24/11/16 seller positive Bob is a pleasure to deal with, good comms, fast dispatch and he threw in an extra bracket for the radio, A++++
Thanks Bob.
 Profile  m0ajj 22/11/16 seller positive arrived ok thanks for a pleasant transaction, recommend Bob to all members regards Paul.
 Profile  G4HTZ 04/10/16 buyer positive Thanks for fast payment Bob ...enjoy the 2m radio