ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E1GSN 21/05/14 seller positive Deal in confidence,reliable honest chap...old school gent and very nice to meet you.
 Profile  2E1CJF 14/05/14 seller positive Great deal from Martin, everything 100%. Nice to see a fellow amateur who looks after their kit!
 Profile  G4PKP 11/05/14 buyer positive Super deal from Martin. One honourable man and you could buy from him or sell to with confidence.
John G4PKP
 Profile  M0TXP 16/02/14 seller positive Top guy, smooth transaction, thanks Mart
 Profile  MI0JLC 09/01/14 seller positive No sale, but a free to good home offer.
Excellent comm's and no messing about. Would be a pleasure to deal with again in the future..

Thanks.
 Profile  BIG DAVE 28/05/13 trade positive Thanks martin Top fella true to his word payed cash cheers Dave ..
 Profile  G1PIE 04/04/13 seller positive thanks for a smooth transaction.
A+++++
73,pammy.
 Profile  MW0JZM 03/04/13 trade positive top man will deal again no probs
 Profile  m6fay 02/03/13 buyer positive Top bloke no messing about and a pleasure to deal with hope to see you again regards Mike
 Profile  G4TUF 04/02/13 buyer positive A TRUE GENT. MET ME AS ARRANGED FOR A VERY SMOOTH DEAL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,
 Profile  G8JIT 21/10/11 seller positive Nice meeting again Martin, usual good solid deal, as one expects from a gent. Take Care John JIT
 Profile  mm0ibe 09/08/11 buyer positive Thanks Martin.Radio works a treat.Hassle free transaction.
 Profile  2e0msd 07/06/11 trade positive mart took a lot of care in packing up the radio which says a lot. thanks very much for a good deal.
kept in touch with info. would deal with again.
 Profile  Andrew 19/05/11 seller positive Top bloke, great to meet up and great to have a chat. Excellent triplexer just what i needed.
Hope to deal again in the future
 Profile  FruitLoop 15/05/11 buyer positive Cheers Mart quick easy pleasant transaction Radio works excellent many thanks.
 Profile  bribar 09/03/11 trade positive Many thanks for Manual Information-- Martin--very helpful--73s
 Profile  G0UAZ 12/02/11 buyer positive Mart was on time and didnt mess me about. Hassle free deal, top lad Mart. 100% everytime
 Profile  G1PIE 22/05/10 buyer positive Many thanks for a smooth transaction from john m0fwo...
mark.
 Profile  G8JIT 18/05/10 seller positive Nice to meet for 1st time Martin, nice freindly man after my own heart, straightforward - no mucking about 1st Class ++++
 Profile  m6ajs 07/03/10 trade positive hi its alan thanks a lot for the vx7r i am made up with it its just what i was looking for and you was 100percent bang on time and reliable thanks again from alan m6ajs
 Profile  G0UAZ 13/12/09 trade positive Martin was upfront and honest with his gear, met as arranged and was as pleasant in person as you could wish to meet. I would happliy recommend him to any fellow amateur to trade with. Thanks mate