ScorePositive Feedback
205 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
205 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 06/02/19 buyer positive No problems. Prompt payment.
Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  2E0IEN 18/05/18 seller positive Pleasure to Deal With, Excellent Radio, Thanks John AAAAA*****
 Profile  G0rkl 27/04/18 buyer positive so easy to deal with fast payment thanks john
 Profile  M0GMA 04/03/18 buyer positive John is always a pleasure to meet up with he knows what he wants a real good member of HRD 10/10
You are one of the best and very well recommended
 Profile  M1EGH 27/12/17 seller positive ANOTHER DEAL OFF JOHN TOP FELLA 100 %
 Profile  jock51 05/10/17 buyer positive pleasure doing a deal with john, one of the good guys, no messing about, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  M0DUH 24/09/17 buyer positive Once again another smooth deal with John,
I would highly recommend john to anybody.
 Profile  M5DZH 15/08/17 buyer positive Thanks John a pleasure as always
 Profile  M0DUH 12/08/17 trade positive Again great to deal with John no messing about, would recommend him to anyone.
got it home without any incidents John, mast is now upsetting my neighbours once again.
Many thanks John a true gent.
 Profile  M0DUH 10/08/17 buyer positive Always nice to deal with john, one of the good guys of Amateur radio.
would always deal with and would recommend John to others.
 Profile  M0TXP 09/08/17 seller positive Pleasure to meet and do business with you John, pity time was not on my side as we could of had a QSO. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0EPV 03/06/17 trade positive Good to see you again John thanks.John is good to deal with 10/10
 Profile  m0icj 01/06/17 buyer positive Thanks John for a GREAT DEAL ! Fast payment.Anytime again - 73! Lukasz
 Profile  M0VKU 29/05/17 seller positive thanks john
 Profile  MI0OBR 20/01/17 seller positive Thanks John. I am delighted with the radio which was well packaged and delivered quickly.

Cheers
Andrew
 Profile  thewidowmaker 22/12/16 trade positive Another good deal with John ,Merry Christmas
 Profile  G0SLV 28/11/16 seller positive No fuss transaction, good communications. No problems.
 Profile  G0SLV 24/11/16 seller positive Really nice guy... Radio was as described and no problems whatsoever. Trade with confidence.
 Profile  thewidowmaker 08/11/16 seller positive Met up with John again face to face deal top bloke highly recommended. .....oh bought my FTdx1200 back happy days .
 Profile  g0vuh 07/11/16 trade positive Good buyer thank you
 Profile  G4YY 14/10/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with no hassle to deal with a true gentleman thanks
 Profile  g1lov 12/10/16 seller positive Love the 5100 John got it set ip just the way i like.

Good to see you again n dont work too hard.

Paul
 Profile  thewidowmaker 10/09/16 buyer positive No nonsense face to face deal with John (1200) recommended experienced member of HRD would buy ,sell or swop with John again .
 Profile  M0MTD 08/09/16 trade positive Thanks John. Bit of a drive but got there in the end...
A delight to deal with

Cheers Tony M0MTD
 Profile  m0ajj 17/08/16 trade positive nice to meet again a true gent regards Paul
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/08/16 seller positive Great guy to deal with no worries and great coms, Thanks John and the guys at HRD
 Profile  M1EGH 20/05/16 buyer positive Another smooth deal with john pleasure
 Profile  M1EGH 18/05/16 seller positive nice fella nice to meet up 100%
 Profile  gm1zvj 19/04/16 seller positive Superb chap to deal with in every stage off the purchase. thanks so much again. john - gm1zvj
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 04/04/16 buyer positive Good to deal with, hassle free transaction. Recommended.
 Profile  wayne47 04/04/16 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with no messing cheers mate..
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 31/03/16 buyer positive John was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
 Profile  G4YLJ 30/12/15 seller positive always a pleasure to deal with john excellent communication through out . would deal with John Anytime .
 Profile  g4ylb 30/10/15 buyer positive Pleasant transaction all went well
 Profile  M0OBZ 15/04/15 seller positive Great doing business with you AAAAA+++++
 Profile  M0MNM 08/03/15 seller positive Very pleased with my new Icom! Recommended seller! Thanks John. Hope your interest returns! 73. :)
 Profile  Sangoma 03/02/15 seller positive Gent to deal with, quickly posted and kept me informed all the way. Thanks.
 Profile  jonah2020 20/01/15 seller positive johns a sound guy 100% reliable always a pleasure to deal with cheers mate.
 Profile  M0OBZ 18/01/15 buyer positive Smooth transaction, a credit to the community. Jim 2E0JMC
 Profile  F4VPC 20/11/14 buyer positive Thanks for the easy deal John, was a pleasure. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M6BNB 25/10/14 seller positive bargain.. radio as it should be and a nice chap to deal with. many thanks..
 Profile  mm0hgn 22/10/14 trade positive a very very nice guy to deal with thank you John dave
 Profile  G4IAL 20/10/14 seller positive Many thanks John for a super transaction.
The speaker is exactly as described, was very well packaged and works extremely well.
 Profile  M3SXA 22/08/14 buyer positive Thanks John perfect transaction 73
 Profile  wdi1232000 22/07/14 seller positive Thanks john great deal it was nice to meet you again *****
 Profile  pioneer 13/07/14 buyer positive great guy deal with,smooth transaction,no fuss,would deal with again,many thanks john for antenna,mark..(g1hso).
 Profile  G4YY 09/06/14 seller positive SMOOTH DEAL AS ALWAYS FAST PICK UP TRUE GENT
THANKS JOHN
 Profile  G0FQN 07/05/14 buyer positive tnx John for a very smooth transaction.
pammy.
 Profile  2E0BTX 26/04/14 seller positive Absolute Gent John thanks for making the sale pleasant
have fun with your new toy
 Profile  M0YBC 08/04/14 seller positive Thanks John spot on laptop better than advertised ideal for what i want thank you once again
 Profile  mi5lyn 03/04/14 trade positive Fantastic geniune ham radio sale. Bought two radio,s and really pleased. Thanks .eugene
 Profile  mi5lyn 29/03/14 seller positive i got a ft 7800 of john great guy to deal with. i would deal with him any time .
 Profile  G4UNB 27/02/14 seller positive Nice to meet you again today John, the tuner's working fine...thanks again mate!
 Profile  G0PNM 03/01/14 seller positive John Is a great chap. I was not able to complete a deal with him however he was understanding. I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.
Thanks John..

Pete
 Profile  2E0DGP 25/12/13 seller positive good to deal with
 Profile  M0GMA 19/12/13 seller positive What more can you say about John man of his word.
items just as described any shinier and the would have been new.They work just as you said they would.It was a very good balancing act I did I think.
Thanks for the tea.Its always a pleasure to meet you .
one of the Best on HRD. Credit where Credit deserved.
Would recommend to everyone.
 Profile  G0TSH 14/11/13 buyer positive A true gentleman to deal with. So easy just as it should be, enjoy the radio John.

Keith G0TSH
 Profile  G4YY 08/11/13 buyer positive Goods A1 fast delivery would deal with again
thanks again
 Profile  MM0BFF 07/11/13 seller positive Good buyer with good comms, no problems.
 Profile  G4YY 06/11/13 seller positive John came to my home to pickup radio very nice gent and fast payer would deal with again thanks John
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/11/13 buyer positive MANY THANKS JOHN SUPER DEAL AND VERY GOOD COMS WOULD DEFO DEAL WITH JOHN AGAIN NO PROBLEM VERY NICE GUY
 Profile  kev7572002 04/10/13 buyer positive Thanks john and nice to see you again and slow down theres no rush take it easy pal
 Profile  G1XGM 06/09/13 seller positive Nice deal John.
 Profile  m0hms 31/08/13 trade positive As per usual John was a gent, nice to see him again after all this time.
 Profile  m0gny 23/07/13 buyer positive Many thanks for a smooth transaction John :-)
 Profile  M0CSN 21/07/13 trade positive Always easy to trade with John, Top man and
Highly recommended
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/06/13 buyer positive Instant payment and a top gent to deal with. Cheers John :)
 Profile  M0JSW 16/05/13 trade positive Traded items with John with no hassles at all,and was in contact from start to finish with a thoroughly decent chap.A pleasure to meet you John..Jes
 Profile  m0jha 08/05/13 buyer positive hassle free deal as always ..
 Profile  M6JYB 05/05/13 buyer positive Thanks for a pleasant transaction, John....Enjoy the radio....All the best Jason
 Profile  M1TZR 12/11/12 seller positive A real pleasure, many thanks.
 Profile  g4ylb 16/08/12 buyer positive good to do business with thanks
 Profile  M0GMQ 10/07/12 seller positive another deal done with john
allways a pleasure
he is a credit to hrd
 Profile  G4IAL 15/05/12 buyer positive A great pleasure to deal with John. A gentleman with very good comms and true to his word.
 Profile  alincoman 14/04/12 seller positive As always John never lets you down,when he says he will be there he is.Was a pleasure to deal with you again & enjoy the new toy.
 Profile  M0OEG 10/01/12 seller positive always a pleasure with john radio all ok... thank's agn 73
 Profile  m0bhn 28/10/11 seller positive No problem dealing with John,he pays for his items very fast,no messing about.
 Profile  M0GMA 26/07/11 seller positive Thank you John another good deal from you your the man to deal with very straight to the point items always as described .remember John remove hand before hitting with hammer ha ha ha !!!!
what you like, take care nice to meet you again.
 Profile  g4wjj 24/07/11 buyer positive A True Gentleman, Many Thanks Pete G4WJJ
 Profile  G0UAZ 23/07/11 trade positive Met John as arranged, he is a top bloke. Done plenty of deals with him in the past and always been great. Cheers pal
 Profile  G4YLJ 09/07/11 buyer positive I have done deals with John as few times and always been satisfied with the deal exellent to deal with Cheers for the Handy

Frank G4YLJ
 Profile  M0THZ 01/07/11 buyer positive bought from mr jit again,radio as describe thanks again mate and once again i would highly recommend this chap everytime
cheers john.
 Profile  M0EPV 19/06/11 buyer positive it's always good to deal with john. thank's
 Profile  alincoman 18/06/11 buyer positive As always no meesing around with John.A hassle free sale just as it should be.Enjoy the new radio & hope it serves you well.highly recommended.
 Profile  M0YBC 16/06/11 seller positive Thanks again John great to deal perfect and thanks for the extra coax and plug
 Profile  M0YBC 12/06/11 seller positive Thanks again top class seller superb antenna great bloke to deal with
 Profile  M0GMA 05/06/11 seller positive G8JIT once again john you got good feedback yours always very friendly helpful never seen the Mr Grumpy thats in your avitar lol another very nice deal from you is that why your No 1 in the listing proberly people trust in you john all the very best
hope to deal again with you some other time .
 Profile  M0OEG 03/06/11 buyer positive another no quibble sale to john travelled to collect etc AAA+++
 Profile  Zen Navigator 02/06/11 seller positive Thanks for the deal John and very happy with the Netbook. 73
 Profile  alincoman 30/05/11 trade positive As always a hassle free trade with John & very pleased with the new radio it works a treat. Thanks John & enjoy the 706. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0GMA 22/05/11 buyer positive Well what can you say about John? not a LOT
That has not been said before .
he's good at comms
fast to the door
not so sure about the dogs though ha ha ha !
your the best John wud deal again of course i wud
one thing about you John your fast up to the top of the mast .
all the best to you.
 Profile  M0GMA 18/05/11 seller positive phoned John gud comms, equipment just as descibed,all working ok.nice guy john always makes you feel welcome.this is now my 3rd dealing with him .Just as it should be,nice and easy
Thanks nice to meet you again.
 Profile  m1eev 17/05/11 buyer positive John is one of the good guys
this is the second deal i have done with john
and all is ok.
 Profile  jonah2020 04/05/11 trade positive good to do a deal with you again john,always 100%reliable cheers roy
 Profile  MW6AQT 30/04/11 seller positive top seller, well happy with my new yaesu...
 Profile  M0GMQ 25/04/11 seller positive what a great guy to deal with he came he saw he paid you just dont get better than that

cheers john

all the best from m0gmq paul
 Profile  alincoman 24/04/11 seller positive Great antenna and in as new condition too.As always with John a hassle free purchase.Very highly recommended HRD member
 Profile  alincoman 24/04/11 seller positive Great antenna and in as new condition too.As always with John a hassle free purchase.Very highly recommended HRD member
 Profile  alincoman 24/04/11 trade positive Did a deal with John ATU for VX~6E & as always very happy with the trade.Highly recommended.( remembrred to hit the positive this time john lol )
 Profile  MM6RLL 14/04/11 trade positive Item exactly as described, perfect condition and good working order. 100% trustworthy. Would definitely deal in future. Good comms and backup.
 Profile  MW 0EAN 06/04/11 buyer positive Thank You John item as described and next day delivery would buy again from the gentleman
 Profile  M0THZ 03/04/11 trade positive As it says on the TIN, thats how i like it great trade with john Good fella highly recommended to deal with, will deal with again anytime.cheers Gaz
 Profile  bribar 26/03/11 trade positive Thanks john, nice meeting you and doing a deal-maybe one day we can do a deal again--and a real gentleman as well.
 Profile  m1eac 24/03/11 trade positive Another great deal as always thanks John!!!!
 Profile  M6SPW 23/03/11 seller positive Bought a FT-920 off John,good honest guy to deal with,
if only there were more like him about,
cheers mate & enjoy your travels,Shaun :O)
 Profile  M0CSN 06/03/11 seller positive Easy to deal with John and he does'nt go back on his word and he's a nice fella to deal with.
 Profile  M3OPT 24/02/11 seller positive another recomended no hasle deal.
 Profile  m0jde 14/02/11 trade positive Cheers John happy with deal as always mate 100% reliable and a true gent a pleasure to deal with.
Many Thanks Dave
 Profile  M3OPT 08/02/11 seller positive recomended for a no hastle possitive communications deal.
 Profile  M0EPV 01/02/11 trade positive nice to meet john for the first time,first class,deal done..thanks Gary
 Profile  alincoman 29/01/11 seller positive thThe feedback below should have been positive and not neutral.Sorry for this John.
 Profile  M3PHB 17/01/11 buyer positive as john said a nice easy deal, i only gave him a free bag to save him scaring the kids on the out lmao
 Profile  m1eev 04/01/11 trade positive Top man very nice to meet you john all the best..
 Profile  M6SPW 29/12/10 trade positive Done a deal with John for my ATU,worked out nicely for both of us,a real gent,cheers John & Happy New Year,Shaun :O)
 Profile  2E1MPC 27/12/10 trade positive super tuner john, and a nice clean unmolested radio ,,
 Profile  M0YBC 24/12/10 trade positive fantastic bloke thanks John super deal have a great xmas and new year
 Profile  M3PHB 24/12/10 trade positive another great deal from john, a true gent polite & punctual who could ask for more
 Profile  m3xkm 14/12/10 buyer positive thanks for the deal john this man has never let me down,very well recomended.
 Profile  alincoman 10/12/10 buyer positive Met up as aranged & was a pleasure to see you again John.As always a very highly recommended HRD member.Enjoy the Kenwood TH-D7E & may see you on aprs soon.
 Profile  m0jde 05/12/10 buyer positive John, as you would expect, is a man of his word. Kept me informed, didnt mess about, paid cash and is 100% trustworthy. Thanks mate
 Profile  2E0MVK 23/11/10 trade positive Another deal with John and he traded some good clean equipment.A true gent.Thanks Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  2E0ZTM 19/11/10 buyer positive John drove to mine to pick up the FT60e and left with more than he came for. A lovely bloke of honorable Nature and honesty and most welcome any time for a Brew. Best wishes John, the pleasure was all mine.
 Profile  M0OEG 14/11/10 trade positive and another super no quibble deal with john...!
 Profile  G4TUF 10/11/10 buyer positive ANOTHER GREAT DEAL WITH JOHN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND FULLY TRUSTWORTHY.THANKS.
 Profile  M6SPW 09/11/10 trade positive Super guy to deal with,an assett to this hobby & was a pleasure to meet you John,hope to see you again soon,Shaun.
 Profile  m0rcj 09/11/10 seller positive Met John today,nice fella with good comms,goods as described,i'm happy....thanks John.
 Profile  M0DUH 06/11/10 buyer positive Hi
John

Thanks once again for holding onto the mike.
nice to see you again.
Stuart
 Profile  M0OEG 23/10/10 seller positive another superb radio from john always a gent and 100% trusted
 Profile  M1EGH 14/10/10 buyer positive NICE TO MEET YOU JOHN 100% GENUINE GUY
 Profile  M0ZLK 11/10/10 buyer positive Thanks John another pleasant easy transaction as always!!
 Profile  g1lov 10/10/10 seller positive Cheers John Good dealing with you.
 Profile  g4FEQ 07/10/10 buyer positive John as usual was on time for the deal, no problems at all, I have no hesitation in recommending him.
 Profile  m6dkl 03/10/10 seller positive John Is a first class guy he did me a real bargain and the item was spot on as described.I would 100 percent buy from him again AAA+++
 Profile  M0OEG 16/09/10 buyer positive usual superb deal with john no fuss a man who knows what he want's AAA+++
 Profile  alincoman 09/08/10 buyer positive Again no problems at all very trust worthy & friendly person to deal with.the feedback below should also be positive but due to me clicking add feedback before i realised i hadnt clicked the positive box so sorry about that john & hopefully admin may be able to alter it for me.Thanks again
 Profile  M0PJX 30/07/10 trade positive Thanks John a pleasure do deal with. Don
 Profile  G0FQN 17/07/10 buyer positive Many thanks glad to help.
pam and mark.
 Profile  gw8asd 29/06/10 seller positive How smoothly can a deal go?
Not much smoother than this.
Nice to meet up with you again A++
 Profile  alincoman 09/06/10 trade positive Yet another great trade with John,very pleased with the deal & as always he comes very highly recommended.
 Profile  alincoman 08/05/10 trade positive Did a deal with John & as usual a great exchange.highly recommended as always..cheers john
 Profile  wdi1232000 01/05/10 trade positive Thanks john great radio john is 100% *****
 Profile  G3KLN 08/03/10 trade positive thanks john,a pleasure to deal with you.
cheers neil. boeing 757 , G3 KLN .
 Profile  G6TJC 28/02/10 trade positive Thanks John for a smooth deal and good communication!
Met up as arranged, after a hiccup with the weather.
Would deal again no problem.

Cheers' John de G6TJC
 Profile  m1eac 14/02/10 seller positive Thanks John for a smooth deal and good communication!
 Profile  THE GLIMMER MAN 18/01/10 seller positive Really great bloke, reliable & friendly, one of the good guys :o)
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/01/10 buyer positive Bought a great old 101zd , always good stuff off john,
 Profile  M0GMA 31/12/09 trade positive sold john a 70 cms amp
he phoned me and collected with in the hour.
this is a great guy to deal with and i would deal with john again
 Profile  bonehead 16/12/09 seller positive John advertised a 60amp PSU, I went and bought it.deals can't really get any more straighforward!
cheers, John, pleasure as always.
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/12/09 buyer positive Very fast paying John is a well respected member of HRD and one i will deal with again
THANK YOU JOHN A1++++
 Profile  2W0JMK 27/11/09 trade positive So good I had to go back again hi hi. Very good john thank you.
 Profile  m3xkm 17/11/09 buyer positive thanks for the collection john,very well recomended buyer or seller.
 Profile  m0jha 30/10/09 seller positive no problems .. straight forward deal as usual..
 Profile  alincoman 22/10/09 buyer positive no problems here & is a man of his word.collected the IC-2725 as aranged & was a pleasure to deal with.No hesitations to deal with again
 Profile  M0DUH 11/10/09 buyer positive cheers John nice doing bussiness with you
 Profile  G0WBR 09/10/09 trade positive Excellent comms and quick delivery, highly recommended member, many thanks
 Profile  m3xkm 27/09/09 seller positive great to deal with. all the best john.
 Profile  m1eac 25/09/09 trade positive Thanks for a good deal & nice to meet you John!
 Profile  G90SWL 22/09/09 seller positive John is a great and genuine person to deal with HRD ++++++++ trustworthy member thanks for trailing over here John, nice to meet you - Terry.
 Profile  G4TUF 22/09/09 trade positive Great meeting John. Completely trustworthy, 1st class.
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/09/09 trade positive I met John as agreed and we traded some good clean equipment.I found John too be a nice genuine helpful and trustworthy guy.Will deal again no problems.
 Profile  G4YLJ 19/09/09 trade positive nice to meet you john thanks for the deal
 Profile  M0GMQ 17/09/09 buyer positive bought item paid cash really nice guy would Definitely deal with again cheers
 Profile  M0CSN 05/09/09 trade positive Good guy to trade with, alls good when your dealing with John JIT, Cheers M0CSN
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/08/09 buyer positive Yet again John is a very reliable, trustworthy amateur to deal with. Keeps his word, makes the effort to stay in touch. Would definitely recommend him to any member
 Profile  bonehead 14/07/09 trade positive came and sorted the deal, top guy.
nice to meet you, John.
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/07/09 trade positive Good comms, excellent deal, John is 100% reliable. Hlpful, accomodating and trustworthy. Always a pleasure to meet and chat to.
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/07/09 trade positive A1 thanks for a very smooth transaction John all the best
 Profile  M1DBF 28/06/09 trade positive A first class trade John.Very happy with deal.Would not hesitate to trade or buy from him again.Spot on Cheers John

Glyn
 Profile  M0UNN 22/06/09 buyer positive Came to collect promptly, no haggle, genuine buyer. Thanks, John, and hope to deal again!
jay
 Profile  m3lqj 14/06/09 trade positive a pleasure to do a deal with john realy nice guy...many thanks..
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/06/09 trade positive My second trade with John went as perfectly as the first. John is a true gent, always good comms, good kit and obliging. Thouroughly recommended without hesitation.
 Profile  G0UEX 03/06/09 buyer positive I have dealt with John a few times. Genuine guy and easy to deal with