ScorePositive Feedback
205 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
205 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DUH 12/08/17 trade positive Again great to deal with John no messing about, would recommend him to anyone.
got it home without any incidents John, mast is now upsetting my neighbours once again.
Many thanks John a true gent.
 Profile  M0AUT 24/06/17 trade positive Thanks John very happy with the deal. Nice to see you again.
 Profile  M0EPV 03/06/17 trade positive Good to see you again John thanks.John is good to deal with 10/10
 Profile  thewidowmaker 22/12/16 trade positive Another good deal with John ,Merry Christmas
 Profile  g0vuh 07/11/16 trade positive Good buyer thank you
 Profile  M0MTD 08/09/16 trade positive Thanks John. Bit of a drive but got there in the end...
A delight to deal with

Cheers Tony M0MTD
 Profile  m0ajj 17/08/16 trade positive nice to meet again a true gent regards Paul
 Profile  mm0hgn 22/10/14 trade positive a very very nice guy to deal with thank you John dave
 Profile  mi5lyn 03/04/14 trade positive Fantastic geniune ham radio sale. Bought two radio,s and really pleased. Thanks .eugene
 Profile  m0uez 13/12/13 trade positive Thanks John a credit to ham radio nice smoth deal nice to meet you a perfect gent cheers Ron m0uez
 Profile  m0hms 31/08/13 trade positive As per usual John was a gent, nice to see him again after all this time.
 Profile  M0CSN 21/07/13 trade positive Always easy to trade with John, Top man and
Highly recommended
 Profile  M0JSW 16/05/13 trade positive Traded items with John with no hassles at all,and was in contact from start to finish with a thoroughly decent chap.A pleasure to meet you John..Jes
 Profile  G0UAZ 23/07/11 trade positive Met John as arranged, he is a top bloke. Done plenty of deals with him in the past and always been great. Cheers pal
 Profile  alincoman 30/05/11 trade positive As always a hassle free trade with John & very pleased with the new radio it works a treat. Thanks John & enjoy the 706. Highly recommended.
 Profile  jonah2020 04/05/11 trade positive good to do a deal with you again john,always 100%reliable cheers roy
 Profile  alincoman 24/04/11 trade positive Did a deal with John ATU for VX~6E & as always very happy with the trade.Highly recommended.( remembrred to hit the positive this time john lol )
 Profile  MM6RLL 14/04/11 trade positive Item exactly as described, perfect condition and good working order. 100% trustworthy. Would definitely deal in future. Good comms and backup.
 Profile  M0THZ 03/04/11 trade positive As it says on the TIN, thats how i like it great trade with john Good fella highly recommended to deal with, will deal with again anytime.cheers Gaz
 Profile  bribar 26/03/11 trade positive Thanks john, nice meeting you and doing a deal-maybe one day we can do a deal again--and a real gentleman as well.
 Profile  m1eac 24/03/11 trade positive Another great deal as always thanks John!!!!
 Profile  m0jde 14/02/11 trade positive Cheers John happy with deal as always mate 100% reliable and a true gent a pleasure to deal with.
Many Thanks Dave
 Profile  M0EPV 01/02/11 trade positive nice to meet john for the first time,first class,deal done..thanks Gary
 Profile  m1eev 04/01/11 trade positive Top man very nice to meet you john all the best..
 Profile  M6SPW 29/12/10 trade positive Done a deal with John for my ATU,worked out nicely for both of us,a real gent,cheers John & Happy New Year,Shaun :O)
 Profile  2E1MPC 27/12/10 trade positive super tuner john, and a nice clean unmolested radio ,,
 Profile  M0YBC 24/12/10 trade positive fantastic bloke thanks John super deal have a great xmas and new year
 Profile  M3PHB 24/12/10 trade positive another great deal from john, a true gent polite & punctual who could ask for more
 Profile  MW0VVO 14/12/10 trade positive Absolute pleasure to meet you John, We both drove 200 miles each to meet up to do a swap, lovely pleasent easy trade , John is a pure gentleman , all the best mate , Stu
 Profile  2E0MVK 23/11/10 trade positive Another deal with John and he traded some good clean equipment.A true gent.Thanks Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  2e0saf 14/11/10 trade positive and another super no quibble deal with john...!
 Profile  M6SPW 09/11/10 trade positive Super guy to deal with,an assett to this hobby & was a pleasure to meet you John,hope to see you again soon,Shaun.
 Profile  G4YJS 30/10/10 trade positive Dear John..
Many thanks for your visit to my qth Friday...a pleasure to meet you again mate...also many thanks for the ATU I am starting to enjoy''real radio''now..Using valve gear is bringing the 'fun'back into my radio hobby.God Bless John and love to all your family.73 and best regards Barrie g4yjs.
 Profile  MW0VVO 14/09/10 trade positive Absolute pleasure to deal with,A true gentleman and highly recommended , Many Thanks John
All the best
Stu
 Profile  wdc 30/07/10 trade positive Absolutely superb to deal with John would again without question .A real pleasure .Thank-you too:)
 Profile  M0PJX 30/07/10 trade positive Thanks John a pleasure do deal with. Don
 Profile  alincoman 09/06/10 trade positive Yet another great trade with John,very pleased with the deal & as always he comes very highly recommended.
 Profile  alincoman 08/05/10 trade positive Did a deal with John & as usual a great exchange.highly recommended as always..cheers john
 Profile  wdi1232000 01/05/10 trade positive Thanks john great radio john is 100% *****
 Profile  G3KLN 08/03/10 trade positive thanks john,a pleasure to deal with you.
cheers neil. boeing 757 , G3 KLN .
 Profile  G6TJC 28/02/10 trade positive Thanks John for a smooth deal and good communication!
Met up as arranged, after a hiccup with the weather.
Would deal again no problem.

Cheers' John de G6TJC
 Profile  M0GMA 31/12/09 trade positive sold john a 70 cms amp
he phoned me and collected with in the hour.
this is a great guy to deal with and i would deal with john again
 Profile  2W0JMK 27/11/09 trade positive So good I had to go back again hi hi. Very good john thank you.
 Profile  G0WBR 09/10/09 trade positive Excellent comms and quick delivery, highly recommended member, many thanks
 Profile  m1eac 25/09/09 trade positive Thanks for a good deal & nice to meet you John!
 Profile  G4TUF 22/09/09 trade positive Great meeting John. Completely trustworthy, 1st class.
 Profile  2E0MVK 21/09/09 trade positive I met John as agreed and we traded some good clean equipment.I found John too be a nice genuine helpful and trustworthy guy.Will deal again no problems.
 Profile  G4YLJ 19/09/09 trade positive nice to meet you john thanks for the deal
 Profile  M0CSN 05/09/09 trade positive Good guy to trade with, alls good when your dealing with John JIT, Cheers M0CSN
 Profile  bonehead 14/07/09 trade positive came and sorted the deal, top guy.
nice to meet you, John.
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/07/09 trade positive Good comms, excellent deal, John is 100% reliable. Hlpful, accomodating and trustworthy. Always a pleasure to meet and chat to.
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/07/09 trade positive A1 thanks for a very smooth transaction John all the best
 Profile  M1DBF 28/06/09 trade positive A first class trade John.Very happy with deal.Would not hesitate to trade or buy from him again.Spot on Cheers John

Glyn
 Profile  m3lqj 14/06/09 trade positive a pleasure to do a deal with john realy nice guy...many thanks..
 Profile  G0UAZ 06/06/09 trade positive My second trade with John went as perfectly as the first. John is a true gent, always good comms, good kit and obliging. Thouroughly recommended without hesitation.