ScorePositive Feedback
205 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
205 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G4NYC 06/02/19 buyer positive No problems. Prompt payment.
Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G0rkl 27/04/18 buyer positive so easy to deal with fast payment thanks john
 Profile  M0GMA 04/03/18 buyer positive John is always a pleasure to meet up with he knows what he wants a real good member of HRD 10/10
You are one of the best and very well recommended
 Profile  jock51 05/10/17 buyer positive pleasure doing a deal with john, one of the good guys, no messing about, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  M0DUH 24/09/17 buyer positive Once again another smooth deal with John,
I would highly recommend john to anybody.
 Profile  M5DZH 15/08/17 buyer positive Thanks John a pleasure as always
 Profile  M0DUH 10/08/17 buyer positive Always nice to deal with john, one of the good guys of Amateur radio.
would always deal with and would recommend John to others.
 Profile  m0icj 01/06/17 buyer positive Thanks John for a GREAT DEAL ! Fast payment.Anytime again - 73! Lukasz
 Profile  thewidowmaker 10/09/16 buyer positive No nonsense face to face deal with John (1200) recommended experienced member of HRD would buy ,sell or swop with John again .
 Profile  M1EGH 20/05/16 buyer positive Another smooth deal with john pleasure
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 04/04/16 buyer positive Good to deal with, hassle free transaction. Recommended.
 Profile  wayne47 04/04/16 buyer positive Superb guy to deal with no messing cheers mate..
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 31/03/16 buyer positive John was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
 Profile  g4ylb 30/10/15 buyer positive Pleasant transaction all went well
 Profile  M0OBZ 18/01/15 buyer positive Smooth transaction, a credit to the community. Jim 2E0JMC
 Profile  F4VPC 20/11/14 buyer positive Thanks for the easy deal John, was a pleasure. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M3SXA 22/08/14 buyer positive Thanks John perfect transaction 73
 Profile  pioneer 13/07/14 buyer positive great guy deal with,smooth transaction,no fuss,would deal with again,many thanks john for antenna,mark..(g1hso).
 Profile  G0FQN 07/05/14 buyer positive tnx John for a very smooth transaction.
pammy.
 Profile  G0TSH 14/11/13 buyer positive A true gentleman to deal with. So easy just as it should be, enjoy the radio John.

Keith G0TSH
 Profile  G4YY 08/11/13 buyer positive Goods A1 fast delivery would deal with again
thanks again
 Profile  2W0RLD 04/11/13 buyer positive MANY THANKS JOHN SUPER DEAL AND VERY GOOD COMS WOULD DEFO DEAL WITH JOHN AGAIN NO PROBLEM VERY NICE GUY
 Profile  kev7572002 04/10/13 buyer positive Thanks john and nice to see you again and slow down theres no rush take it easy pal
 Profile  m0gny 23/07/13 buyer positive Many thanks for a smooth transaction John :-)
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/06/13 buyer positive Instant payment and a top gent to deal with. Cheers John :)
 Profile  m0jha 08/05/13 buyer positive hassle free deal as always ..
 Profile  M6JYB 05/05/13 buyer positive Thanks for a pleasant transaction, John....Enjoy the radio....All the best Jason
 Profile  g4ylb 16/08/12 buyer positive good to do business with thanks
 Profile  G4IAL 15/05/12 buyer positive A great pleasure to deal with John. A gentleman with very good comms and true to his word.
 Profile  g4wjj 24/07/11 buyer positive A True Gentleman, Many Thanks Pete G4WJJ
 Profile  G4YLJ 09/07/11 buyer positive I have done deals with John as few times and always been satisfied with the deal exellent to deal with Cheers for the Handy

Frank G4YLJ
 Profile  M0THZ 01/07/11 buyer positive bought from mr jit again,radio as describe thanks again mate and once again i would highly recommend this chap everytime
cheers john.
 Profile  M0EPV 19/06/11 buyer positive it's always good to deal with john. thank's
 Profile  alincoman 18/06/11 buyer positive As always no meesing around with John.A hassle free sale just as it should be.Enjoy the new radio & hope it serves you well.highly recommended.
 Profile  M0OEG 03/06/11 buyer positive another no quibble sale to john travelled to collect etc AAA+++
 Profile  M0GMA 22/05/11 buyer positive Well what can you say about John? not a LOT
That has not been said before .
he's good at comms
fast to the door
not so sure about the dogs though ha ha ha !
your the best John wud deal again of course i wud
one thing about you John your fast up to the top of the mast .
all the best to you.
 Profile  m1eev 17/05/11 buyer positive John is one of the good guys
this is the second deal i have done with john
and all is ok.
 Profile  MW 0EAN 06/04/11 buyer positive Thank You John item as described and next day delivery would buy again from the gentleman
 Profile  M3PHB 17/01/11 buyer positive as john said a nice easy deal, i only gave him a free bag to save him scaring the kids on the out lmao
 Profile  m3xkm 14/12/10 buyer positive thanks for the deal john this man has never let me down,very well recomended.
 Profile  alincoman 10/12/10 buyer positive Met up as aranged & was a pleasure to see you again John.As always a very highly recommended HRD member.Enjoy the Kenwood TH-D7E & may see you on aprs soon.
 Profile  m0jde 05/12/10 buyer positive John, as you would expect, is a man of his word. Kept me informed, didnt mess about, paid cash and is 100% trustworthy. Thanks mate
 Profile  2E0ZTM 19/11/10 buyer positive John drove to mine to pick up the FT60e and left with more than he came for. A lovely bloke of honorable Nature and honesty and most welcome any time for a Brew. Best wishes John, the pleasure was all mine.
 Profile  G4TUF 10/11/10 buyer positive ANOTHER GREAT DEAL WITH JOHN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND FULLY TRUSTWORTHY.THANKS.
 Profile  M0DUH 06/11/10 buyer positive Hi
John

Thanks once again for holding onto the mike.
nice to see you again.
Stuart
 Profile  M1EGH 14/10/10 buyer positive NICE TO MEET YOU JOHN 100% GENUINE GUY
 Profile  M0ZLK 11/10/10 buyer positive Thanks John another pleasant easy transaction as always!!
 Profile  g4FEQ 07/10/10 buyer positive John as usual was on time for the deal, no problems at all, I have no hesitation in recommending him.
 Profile  M0OEG 16/09/10 buyer positive usual superb deal with john no fuss a man who knows what he want's AAA+++
 Profile  alincoman 09/08/10 buyer positive Again no problems at all very trust worthy & friendly person to deal with.the feedback below should also be positive but due to me clicking add feedback before i realised i hadnt clicked the positive box so sorry about that john & hopefully admin may be able to alter it for me.Thanks again
 Profile  G0FQN 17/07/10 buyer positive Many thanks glad to help.
pam and mark.
 Profile  2E1MPC 18/01/10 buyer positive Bought a great old 101zd , always good stuff off john,
 Profile  2W0JMK 04/12/09 buyer positive Very fast paying John is a well respected member of HRD and one i will deal with again
THANK YOU JOHN A1++++
 Profile  m3xkm 17/11/09 buyer positive thanks for the collection john,very well recomended buyer or seller.
 Profile  alincoman 22/10/09 buyer positive no problems here & is a man of his word.collected the IC-2725 as aranged & was a pleasure to deal with.No hesitations to deal with again
 Profile  M0DUH 11/10/09 buyer positive cheers John nice doing bussiness with you
 Profile  M0GMQ 17/09/09 buyer positive bought item paid cash really nice guy would Definitely deal with again cheers
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/08/09 buyer positive Yet again John is a very reliable, trustworthy amateur to deal with. Keeps his word, makes the effort to stay in touch. Would definitely recommend him to any member
 Profile  M0UNN 22/06/09 buyer positive Came to collect promptly, no haggle, genuine buyer. Thanks, John, and hope to deal again!
jay
 Profile  G0UEX 03/06/09 buyer positive I have dealt with John a few times. Genuine guy and easy to deal with