ScorePositive Feedback
9 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
9 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0IMM 11/08/18 buyer positive Ian, pleasure to meet you and Dave. Many thanks for a perfect transaction :)
 Profile  M1CMR 11/11/17 trade positive Great to deal with Ian. A credit to HRD hope they are what you needed.
Cheers.

Bryan..
 Profile  mw6sef 27/07/15 seller positive Radio in fantastic condition
Comms good
all good really. :-D
 Profile  G0UAZ 03/11/12 seller positive Ian is an absolute gent and a credit to the hobby. Thanks for the help mate and nice to see your impressive set up!
 Profile  2E1GSN 09/07/12 buyer positive A true gentleman and a credit to ham radio..many thanks Ian.This guy drove about 70 miles to delv me this item...fantastic
 Profile  G0RQF 30/04/12 seller positive Met Ian who travelled most of the way to meet me so I could purchase an item Ian had put up for sale on HRD. The item was exactly as described in A1 condition and as clean as the day it came out of the box for the first time. Ian and his XYL were both lovely people and a pleasure to meet. Ian is a very honest and trustworthy 100% guy.
 Profile  2E0BTX 08/05/11 trade positive Thanks Ian for your kind words . , Keith is really Happy with his new toy, and i am just a tad jealous of your QTH
 Profile  m0rcj 22/04/11 seller positive Met Ian today as aranged,item as described and good honest price.I found Ian to be a nice honest and friendly person and i wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again,he is a credit to this hobby of ours.Thanks Ian.
 Profile  NYDX 20/06/10 trade positive Turned up on time as promised,radio as described....Cheers