ScorePositive Feedback
68 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
68 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0IWX  16/03/24 seller positive Good communication, super fast delivery and great packaging. Item exactly as described. Great bloke to deal with. Many thanks A+++
 Profile  m0rcj 06/03/24 seller positive I have known Mark for a long Time, he is honest and sincere . Excellent communications and foods always as described and more, each item I have bought from Mark has been spot on.
I admire his packaging skills too!
Buy or trade with Mark without concern and I wish all were like him. Top bloke.
 Profile  bonehead 16/12/23 seller positive excellent service from Mark, well priced, quick dispatch, and proper communication.
highly recommended!
 Profile  clive 06/09/23 seller positive "PERFECT" from start to finish.
Item as described. Packaged superbly.
Posted yesterday and received today.
You won't have any problems here.
Thanks Mark, I look forward to our next deal.
 Profile  G8KJI 26/07/23 buyer positive Excellent - fast delivery and great product. Highly recommended seller - thank you!
 Profile  M0IMM 30/06/23 seller positive Item arrived well packed and super quick! Comms with Mark has been excellent, was updated in all respects in regards to delivery of the item. Item arrived and was better than expected....happy days! Cheers Mark, very pleased! :)
 Profile  G7BZD 28/03/23 seller positive Well packed, and as advertised. All look to be in good condition as well and survived the postal system.
 Profile  M3lbm 08/03/23 seller positive Nice to meat you today Mark thanks for the equipment top seller
 Profile  m0rcj 16/05/22 seller positive I have bought numerous equipment from Mark over the years and i have to say he is a credit to HRD, he is honest and a gent.
Description is always spot on and very quick delivery.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0YBC 20/10/21 seller positive Pleasure to do business with absolutely faultless communications how ham radio should be thank you Mark pleasure to meet you again
 Profile  m1jdk_uk 30/04/21 buyer positive It was a pleasure doing business with you Mark. Quick payment and good communications. Will happily trade with you again, enjoy the radio!! Many thanks.
 Profile  G4WLI 30/04/21 seller positive Great group member, this is how it should be done.
fast, good comms, all 100%
thanks, Mark.
Highly recommended
 Profile  M6ZAU 21/04/21 seller positive As per the other feedback really, excellent communications, radio was as described and very well packed. Recommended seller.
 Profile  G0IHK 13/04/21 buyer positive Mark is easy to deal with and maintains good comms throughout the transaction. Highly recommended to all.
 Profile  gm7nzi 01/04/21 trade positive mark is a gent and great to deal with , all very qick and smooth ,
 Profile  gm3gkj 19/03/21 trade positive Mark was great to deal with and excellent communication. A real gentleman who I would be happy to deal with again. Radio was exactly as described and well packaged for the courier. Hope to catch you on the bands Mark. Best 73s. A1++++++
 Profile  m6jpw 11/01/21 seller positive Many thanks Mark.
You are a credit to HRD. A++
Stay safe matey.
 Profile  gm1zvj 18/09/20 seller positive Top guy to deal with. A total credit to HRD. Thanks again. John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G0TSH 10/08/20 seller positive Nice easy deal with Mark, just as it should be . Regards
Keith G0TSH
 Profile  M6JYB 30/07/20 seller positive A pleasure to deal with Mark once again... Would recommend him 100%.

Cheers

Jason
 Profile  G7PEQ 14/07/20 seller positive Everything as described with excellent communications. A pleasure to do deal with. Recommended 100%

Thank you Mark
 Profile  2E0VRX 23/06/20 seller positive Mark is a 100% genuine guy and a pleasure to meet and seal the deal , radio was as described totally mint , catch ya soon matey 73
 Profile  M1VHT 19/05/20 seller positive Mark is a top fella, totally honest & trustworthy. Linear was just as described to me, a credit to HRD.
I would highly recommend Mark to anyone. 5*
 Profile  chrised 02/05/20 trade positive Plenty of communication......
Good person to deal with.
Thanks.
 Profile  M0IMM 21/03/20 seller positive Excellent communication, quick delivery and item as described! :)
 Profile  GM6DX 20/03/20 seller positive Fast payment no dramas - great doing business with
 Profile  G6TAI 05/02/20 buyer positive Thanks very much good to deal with 100%
 Profile  m6jpw 04/02/20 buyer positive Mark is a real credit to HRD.
If only everyone was like him.
Great to meet up & seal the deal.
I would gladly deal with Mark in the future.
A++. Just dandy.
 Profile  2E1GSN 02/01/20 buyer positive Always good to deal with Mark due to his good communications & fast post.100% recommended a credit to HRD & the ham radio community.
 Profile  M0ZMX 16/12/19 buyer positive Great guy to deal with
Wouldn’t hesitate to deal again, thanks Mark
 Profile  m0cgl 12/09/19 buyer positive Great to meet Mark today... Great guy...
And thoroughly recommended buyer.... Didn't mind driving over a 200 miles round trip to pick up the item... Top guy...
Many thanks, Graham, m0cgl.
 Profile  G0HFL 07/08/19 buyer positive It was an absolute pleasure selling to Mark. He offered a fair price and was great to correspond with.
I would have no issues in selling or buying from Mark. Very nice guy.
Cheers and 73
 Profile  G4OXD 09/05/19 buyer positive Mark is a great guy to deal with paid straight away no messing. Will certainly deal again in the future.
 Profile  m0hms 31/03/19 seller positive Nice meeting you today mate and item xactly as descibed..just hunting down how to use it now and a volume pot..cheers.
 Profile  g1swx 05/12/18 buyer positive Great communications and item was sent Special Delivery and all was 100% good. Thanks Mark
 Profile  2E0IWX  02/11/18 buyer positive Mark came to my house and to be honest I could have chatted all day to him, nice bloke and good sense of humour. Never quibbled about my asking price and paid as soon as he arrived. Does exactly what he says he's going to do and is very prompt. This was a very smooth deal, many thanks
 Profile  M0YBT 10/10/18 seller positive Mark was a friendly bloke, a fair deal and a nice cuppa. Thank you.
 Profile  M6JYB 22/06/18 buyer positive A pleasure to do a deal with Mark.. Instant payment and a true Gent..

All the best.

Jason
 Profile  m0rcj 09/06/18 seller positive Another very fair deal from Mark,
Always willing to be helpful and very reliable.
Equipment always as advertised and some.
Top guy to deal with.
Thank you Mark.
 Profile  M0VPL 06/06/18 trade positive Marks a pleasure to deal with, good com's and very fast postage. thanks very much mark, your a gent!
 Profile  M0ILY 21/04/18 trade positive Mark is nice guy radio mint as he said in advert pleasure to deal with
 Profile  2E0IWX  28/02/18 seller positive Mark is a great bloke to deal with, item was very, very well packaged and as good as new. Delivered in quick time despite the adverse weather. Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/02/18 seller positive Hi have dealt with Mark on a couple of occasions and everything always as described, i wouldn't hesitate in recommending him 110%.
Good comms and a really nice bloke too !
Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G0RQF 18/12/17 seller positive Thank you Mark for a perfect deal. Everything as described with excellent communications. A pleasure to do deal with. Recommended 100%
 Profile  M1TZR 30/11/17 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with...... No prob. Thanks
 Profile  G0UBX 29/11/17 seller positive Great communications nice to deal with.
 Profile  2E0SCM 25/11/17 buyer positive No issues paid straight away good bloke
 Profile  2E0LGZ 14/11/17 buyer positive A great Pleasure to deal with Mark he kept me up to date with tracking details etc and the radio was well packed and was just as described great communications too
Top man is Mark AAA+++
 Profile  G0AYD 03/11/17 trade positive 100% trustworthy guy a real pleasure to do business with and Great communication.
a real pleasure. Regards Dave
 Profile  G0TSH 26/10/17 seller positive Speaker perfect as described. Thanks for the nice easy transaction.
 Profile  2E1MPC 25/10/17 seller positive Mic arrived as described fast to post. I recieved it next day .. seller recommended
 Profile  Gary 09/08/17 seller positive Mark was great to deal with good coms, posted straitaway well packed no problems would deal with Mark any time thanks.
 Profile  thewidowmaker 06/08/17 buyer positive Mark top bloke highly recommended no nonsense face to face deal
FTDX1200
 Profile  TerryB 24/07/17 seller positive Good comms and description, recommended. A+++
 Profile  G0WZB 22/07/17 buyer positive Frst class guy, Paid when he said he would and excellent comms. Thanks Mark hope you enjoy the radio.
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0GMA 05/06/17 seller positive another meet up with Mark
I find mark to be superb on communications
his gear is just as described
he is a nice friendly guy
another easy to deal with transaction.
 Profile  m0rcj 02/05/17 seller positive Mark in is a genuine guy, equipment as described.
I found him to be a very nice person and would deal with him anytime. Cheers Mark.. Top bloke !
 Profile  2E0VBD 27/04/17 buyer positive All good thanks Mark even met postage 50/50 good to deal with thanks to HRD as well cracking site
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/03/17 buyer positive THANK-YOU TO MARK FOR A GREAT DEAL,MARK WAS BOTH KIND AND SHOWED PATIENCE HE EVEN REDUCED THE PRICE TO HELP COVER TRANSPORT COSTS.100% RECOMMENDED.
 Profile  Rum 15/01/17 seller positive Perfect deal. Thanks Tim.
Cheers Rum
 Profile  M0GMA 07/01/17 seller positive Met up at marks house. had a good chat a real nice guy his communications were first class answered all the questions item was as new just as described would deal again with Mark a credit to HRD.
 Profile  alcon19 16/08/16 seller positive Thanks Mark for the nice easy deal enjoyed the crack .
Mark is a true Gent A1+++++ seller Thanks again Mark 73 G0DHI Alan.
 Profile  m6wsb 15/06/16 buyer positive great person fast payment great guy to deal with again top bloke stephen
 Profile  drewbhoy1 03/06/16 buyer positive I would deal with Mark again 100% .Fast payment great guy to deal with . Thanks Mark
 Profile  2E0UTB 28/04/16 buyer positive Great to meet Mark great comms many thanks for purchase 5*