ScorePositive Feedback
33 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
33 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M3UFB 02/11/18 buyer positive Mark came to my house and to be honest I could have chatted all day to him, nice bloke and good sense of humour. Never quibbled about my asking price and paid as soon as he arrived. Does exactly what he says he's going to do and is very prompt. This was a very smooth deal, many thanks
 Profile  M0YBT 10/10/18 seller positive Mark was a friendly bloke, a fair deal and a nice cuppa. Thank you.
 Profile  M6JYB 22/06/18 buyer positive A pleasure to do a deal with Mark.. Instant payment and a true Gent..

All the best.

Jason
 Profile  m0rcj 09/06/18 seller positive Another very fair deal from Mark,
Always willing to be helpful and very reliable.
Equipment always as advertised and some.
Top guy to deal with.
Thank you Mark.
 Profile  M0VPL 06/06/18 trade positive Marks a pleasure to deal with, good com's and very fast postage. thanks very much mark, your a gent!
 Profile  M0ILY 21/04/18 trade positive Mark is nice guy radio mint as he said in advert pleasure to deal with
 Profile  M3UFB 28/02/18 seller positive Mark is a great bloke to deal with, item was very, very well packaged and as good as new. Delivered in quick time despite the adverse weather. Many thanks Mark.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/02/18 seller positive Hi have dealt with Mark on a couple of occasions and everything always as described, i wouldn't hesitate in recommending him 110%.
Good comms and a really nice bloke too !
Thanks Mark.
 Profile  G0RQF 18/12/17 seller positive Thank you Mark for a perfect deal. Everything as described with excellent communications. A pleasure to do deal with. Recommended 100%
 Profile  M1TZR 30/11/17 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with...... No prob. Thanks
 Profile  G0UBX 29/11/17 seller positive Great communications nice to deal with.
 Profile  2E0SCM 25/11/17 buyer positive No issues paid straight away good bloke
 Profile  2E0LGZ 14/11/17 buyer positive A great Pleasure to deal with Mark he kept me up to date with tracking details etc and the radio was well packed and was just as described great communications too
Top man is Mark AAA+++
 Profile  G0AYD 03/11/17 trade positive 100% trustworthy guy a real pleasure to do business with and Great communication.
a real pleasure. Regards Dave
 Profile  G0TSH 26/10/17 seller positive Speaker perfect as described. Thanks for the nice easy transaction.
 Profile  2E1MPC 25/10/17 seller positive Mic arrived as described fast to post. I recieved it next day .. seller recommended
 Profile  G7OFR 23/10/17 trade positive Great deal from Mark. The Radio was as described but better. Easy and no hassles. Even came to my QTH to do the deal, Very helpful and would certainly deal with again.
 Profile  Gary 09/08/17 seller positive Mark was great to deal with good coms, posted straitaway well packed no problems would deal with Mark any time thanks.
 Profile  thewidowmaker 06/08/17 buyer positive Mark top bloke highly recommended no nonsense face to face deal
FTDX1200
 Profile  TerryB 24/07/17 seller positive Good comms and description, recommended. A+++
 Profile  G0WZB 22/07/17 buyer positive Frst class guy, Paid when he said he would and excellent comms. Thanks Mark hope you enjoy the radio.
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G0GJL 21/06/17 trade positive Thanks Mark for a really pleasant transaction. The radio was perfectly boxed, sent by courier and was in top condition, as described. What more could you ask for?! Best 73, G0GJL
 Profile  M0GMA 05/06/17 seller positive another meet up with Mark
I find mark to be superb on communications
his gear is just as described
he is a nice friendly guy
another easy to deal with transaction.
 Profile  m0rcj 02/05/17 seller positive Mark in is a genuine guy, equipment as described.
I found him to be a very nice person and would deal with him anytime. Cheers Mark.. Top bloke !
 Profile  2E0VBD 27/04/17 buyer positive All good thanks Mark even met postage 50/50 good to deal with thanks to HRD as well cracking site
 Profile  2E1GSN 18/03/17 buyer positive THANK-YOU TO MARK FOR A GREAT DEAL,MARK WAS BOTH KIND AND SHOWED PATIENCE HE EVEN REDUCED THE PRICE TO HELP COVER TRANSPORT COSTS.100% RECOMMENDED.
 Profile  Rum 15/01/17 seller positive Perfect deal. Thanks Tim.
Cheers Rum
 Profile  M0GMA 07/01/17 seller positive Met up at marks house. had a good chat a real nice guy his communications were first class answered all the questions item was as new just as described would deal again with Mark a credit to HRD.
 Profile  alcon19 16/08/16 seller positive Thanks Mark for the nice easy deal enjoyed the crack .
Mark is a true Gent A1+++++ seller Thanks again Mark 73 G0DHI Alan.
 Profile  M0AUT 02/08/16 trade positive Thanks Mark 100% item and service. would deal again for sure. Many Thanks Dave M0AUT
 Profile  m6wsb 15/06/16 buyer positive great person fast payment great guy to deal with again top bloke stephen
 Profile  drewbhoy1 03/06/16 buyer positive I would deal with Mark again 100% .Fast payment great guy to deal with . Thanks Mark
 Profile  mickymcd 28/04/16 buyer positive Great to meet Mark great comms many thanks for purchase 5*