ScorePositive Feedback
13 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
13 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  mm0ibe 08/10/17 buyer positive No messing about here with Joe. Wanted radio. Got radio. Very quick transaction. Very quick with payment.
Hassle free. Hope to deal again Joe. Thanks.
 Profile  G7OFR 21/09/17 seller positive Joe is an 'old school' amateur, a man of his word & a pleasure to deal with. Great comms & prompt super fast delivery
 Profile  G1AJI 10/01/15 buyer positive Many thanks Joe, excellent HRD trader. top quality radio.
 Profile  stanrad55 24/04/14 trade positive great guy fast service cheers
 Profile  m6wsb 18/01/14 buyer positive many thanks joe .... Top buyer, smooth and easy transaction, fast payer... and a nice guy to meet up with on here good luck ....
 Profile  m0rcj 04/04/13 seller positive Another absolute bargain from Joe...his stuff is always better than described I recommend him highly.Thanks again Joe i'm
real happy with the kit.
 Profile  lambrigg 13/08/12 seller positive Joe is one of the nicest operators I have ever met - communications spot on - true to his word payment arrived just like he said - I would sell to Joe anytime. He is a true ambassador for amateur radio. Thank you Mike (M1IKE)
 Profile  M6JYB 05/04/12 seller positive Thanks Joe..... Fast delivery...Actually missed the postman who delivered on the 3rd..collected the duplexer today...All the best......Jason
 Profile  jock51 27/03/12 buyer positive smooth transaction, pleasure to meet and do business with, a real gentleman, all the best joe, regards, keith
 Profile  G0HIJ 27/03/12 buyer positive Nice doing business with you Joe. 73 Wayne
 Profile  M5ADU 27/03/12 seller positive Excellent item, well packed and quickly delivered too, top guy thanks..
 Profile  m0rcj 23/03/12 trade positive Joe is a true honest gentleman goods as described,good comms and true to his word...highly recommended buy sell with confidence.Thanks Joe!
 Profile  G4LVI 03/03/12 seller positive Item as described, excellent communication.