ScorePositive Feedback
24 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
24 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  quadking 03/12/23 seller positive Hello, Hope the book was ok and what you wanted? Paid me stright away, no messing around,everything went well
. Merry christmas. regs Terry
 Profile  guzzalee 26/05/23 buyer positive Credit to ham radio deals top bloke on time and no messing about *****5 from me
 Profile  guzzalee 29/03/23 buyer positive Many thanks David and glad to deal with you
 Profile  M0AOV 29/01/23 seller positive Great Item Great Comms and nice to see you at the rally David. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to Others.
 Profile  GW0GEI 19/08/22 buyer positive Nice easy sale again to David. Thanks for the meet up and coffee/chat. I thoroughly recommend David as either a seller or a buyer.
 Profile  M0GMA 04/08/22 trade positive David is excellent to deal with
Superb communications
Item paid for no problems
And very quick as well
I would recommend David
To everyone.
A great example to everyone on HRD.
 Profile  2E0RTE 22/02/22 seller positive David is a pro, informative on all messages and progress of the sale.
Well packed and fast safe delivery.
Thankyou
 Profile  M0IOD 04/08/21 buyer positive Many thanks to David a true Gent who paid imemdiately and advised me of safe delivery. I look forward to future transactions and wish all were as easy and pleasant as this one. Take care Ian
 Profile  G0WZB 26/07/21 buyer positive Absolute pleasure to deal with, Many Thanks David
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  G4NRT 30/03/21 buyer positive Simple transaction. I'd gladly deal with David anytime in the future. Tnx OM. dit dit
 Profile  g7btp 28/10/20 seller positive fast payer A1 thanks
 Profile  G0ONH 30/06/20 seller positive GREAT BLOKE,MET DAVID AND DID THE DEAL,GENUINE GUY AND WOULD DEAL AGAIN NO HESITATION.
 Profile  m1yap 23/06/20 buyer positive Easy straight forward sale, with prompt payment, just as it should be.
 Profile  G1HQK 27/10/18 buyer positive Thanks David, nice to meet you today, enjoy the antenna!
 Profile  m0ajj 17/10/18 buyer positive excellent comms very fast transaction thanks Paul.
 Profile  G8VR 02/09/18 buyer positive What a totally nice guy is David. He called to collect the radio and even my wife thought he was a top bloke. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others.
 Profile  G1UPP 20/04/18 seller positive Absolutely spot on. Couldn't have been an easier transaction.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 06/09/17 seller positive Another smooth transaction with David. Totally trust worthy. Many thanks
 Profile  G0AYD 04/09/17 trade positive David was great to deal with.
excellent communication.
David is a credit to the hobby and hrd.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 18/08/17 seller positive David was once again great to deal with. Thank you
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 02/08/17 buyer positive Great to deal with, honest and very prompt payment. Recommended.
 Profile  jock51 30/11/16 seller positive pleasure to do a deal with, good comms quality item, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  PaulGB 31/08/16 seller positive Bought 590sg line up. Very genuine and helpful guy, would deal again. 73 Paul
 Profile  jj21 24/08/16 buyer positive Goods as described, prompt delivery.