ScorePositive Feedback
14 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
14 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0rcj 09/09/18 seller positive Roger is a real gent and did me a really good deal.
Item as described and some !
Nice to see you and sorry we could'nt have a coffee, maybe next time.
Thank you Roger for meeting up half way.
Cheers pal.
 Profile  M0HJO 16/03/18 seller positive Great deal no problems at all.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 28/02/18 seller positive Roger was great to deal with, packaged and posted the radio the next day. I would buy from him again any day.
 Profile  G4YY 01/03/17 buyer positive Meter arrived very well packed in mint condition would definitely buy from again thanks
 Profile  G0HIJ 16/07/16 buyer positive Thanks Roger for a no nonsense deal. Arrive exactly as you said it would. Regards Wayne
 Profile  G0NMY 22/06/16 seller positive Thank you for the ATU excellent condition as new.
Roger is a real nice Guy to deal with.
Excellent Communications.
A credit to HRD and the Ham community.
Cheers Mark
 Profile  G0AYD 22/06/16 buyer positive Roger is a true gentleman and honest as the day is long.
the radio was even better than he described.
thanks roger for a super transaction.
regards Dave G0AYD
 Profile  M0XVT 22/06/16 trade positive Quick delivery and packaged well, perfect thank you
 Profile  G4NRT 21/06/16 buyer positive I've dealt with Rog before. A true gent, honest as the day is long and a pleasure to deal with!
 Profile  G4YVM 10/06/16 seller positive Great guy to deal with. I have both bought and sold, but this is as a buyer of the Alex Loop. As described...could have come from Brazil.
 Profile  brynnaman 02/03/16 seller positive Great guy Roger item as described and very fast post no messing around.
Would have no problem buying from him again.
Thanks Paul.
 Profile  M6USG 24/02/16 seller positive Roger is a genuine and total gentleman.
the items were exactly as described and fully working in original boxes with all original paperwork.
Could not ask for a better sell, would definitely be pleased to deal with roger again.
Barry.
 Profile  M1VHT 11/02/16 buyer positive Excellent buyer, good communications, rapid payment, thank you
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  G4NRT 05/02/16 seller positive Roger is a nice guy to deal with! I would happily trade with him again! Thanks OM!