ScorePositive Feedback
20 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0WYD 07/02/24 seller positive Spot on Dave, just the cookie i needed.
Top man just how it should be.

Bob.
 Profile  mm0hgn 31/01/24 buyer positive a very nice guy to buy from thanks Dave davie
 Profile  quadking 06/01/24 buyer positive Hello Dave, Dipole arrived this morrning safe and well.
thanks for a good deal and a antenna by Richard, been looking for one for ages, had one once and made a bad misstake but im now glad i found one. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  g4urt 29/12/23 seller positive Good comms and prompt delivery. Recommended seller. Peter G4URT
 Profile  g7ena 22/09/23 seller positive Many thanks Dave, great comms and fast delivery. Hope to purchase from you again.
 Profile  mm1fas 10/08/23 seller positive Many thanks Dave , hope to deal again.. 5***** seller..
 Profile  g1tai 24/07/23 seller positive A fast and very easy deal, item as described and would be very happy to buy from Dave again.
 Profile  NYDX 19/07/23 seller positive Dave is an honest seller,described item perfectly,cheers .
 Profile  M1TZR 10/10/22 seller positive Happy to deal with Dave again anytime, credit to the site. Thanks
Paul
 Profile  M0GMA 22/09/22 seller positive item just as descibed,very well packed.good communications. fast postage
i would recommend Dave to all at HRD
He does what it says on the tin lol
 Profile  G7UFO 08/09/22 seller positive Smooth, easy transaction and really fast dispatch. Thanks!
 Profile  M0MTD 07/09/22 seller positive Great to deal with and good comms. Item arrived quickly would recommend anytime.
Many thanks
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  Sangoma 05/09/22 seller positive Quick and easy to deal with, posted promptly, and radio better than expected.
Thanks
 Profile  mi5lyn 02/03/21 buyer positive Instant payment from Dave and hassle free
 Profile  G8VR 19/10/20 seller positive Great key from Dave with excellent made to survive packing. Couldn’t recommend highly enough...
 Profile  G1AJI 02/02/19 seller positive Excellent deal from Dave, really pleased with my purchase, thank you !
 Profile  PaulGB 14/05/18 seller positive Dave is a good guy to deal with. Radio as described would definitely recommend. Cheers 73 Paul
 Profile  M0OAT 16/11/17 buyer positive Instant payment from Dave and hassle free, a true gent. It’s great that a buyer informs you the item has arrived safely and is happy.

Many Tnx
Graeme
M0OAT
 Profile  G4NRT 17/06/17 buyer positive Super-easy transaction. Instant payment and great communications. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Dave again! Tnx OM!
 Profile  kev7572002 16/10/16 seller positive Thankyou dave well happy and nice to meet you A++++