ScorePositive Feedback
81 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
81 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  morg 14/12/22 trade positive Thanks Geoff always a pleasure to do business. Easy and fast transaction.
 Profile  Johnf 05/08/22 buyer positive Geoff is an excellent guy to deal with. Very prompt payment. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0YZY 30/06/22 trade positive Antenna received with great instructions. Thank you for the great product.
 Profile  M1TZR 29/06/22 buyer positive Quick delivery and well made product. Thanks Geoff
 Profile  M0SAT 28/06/22 seller positive Geoff is a gentleman to deal with, equipment is immaculate and as advertised, highly recommended & thanks for the deal.
 Profile  G4KVT 07/04/22 buyer positive Bought and sold a few things with Geoff recently, always a pleasure; fast payment, good comms; buy & sell with confidence! :)
 Profile  m0dqw 15/11/21 buyer positive Purchased a 125B amp from me, paid instantly and communicate was top notch. Thanks again for a smooth deal.
 Profile  G4KVT 13/10/21 seller positive Bought a few things from RFcomms and Geoff over the past year or so, always a pleasure; intent was to go out into POTA/SOTA and use the 705 with their portable low-power kit, not had chance yet; good quality though and looking forward to using it all /P 73
 Profile  M0TNX 05/10/21 seller positive Absolutely superb from start to finish, cannot fault RFcomms and Geoff at all
 Profile  m0wpd 02/10/21 seller positive Excellent product and great communication. Go and buy from him while you still can!
 Profile  PeteM 28/09/21 buyer positive Thanks Geoff for the high power 49/1 baluns and isolating choke baluns. Now have a complete range from 125 watts to 1.5 kilowatts in four stages. Quality is excellent which is normal for Geoff's products. Really happy. Had to get them before you retire !!
73 de Pete. G4GSA.
 Profile  kbuxey 24/09/21 buyer positive Once again Geoff has been very informative & helpful, pleasure to business with. Thanks
 Profile  M5DZH 04/09/21 buyer positive Bought 49:1 and Kevlar for end fed 10-40m high power set up works a treat also high power 1:1 choke and more Kevlar for a 10-80m version when I get round to it.
Thanks Geoff A1 as always.
 Profile  G7TOK 08/07/21 buyer positive 500w 49:1 balun.
Excellent quality and soild build quality.
Also received free !! 50w 49:1 that is perfect for QRP operation.
Recommended.
 Profile  m1eev 02/07/21 buyer positive Thanks for the good deal works a treat.
 Profile  williemak27 16/06/21 buyer positive 49/1 matching unit came today thanks for fast postage Geoff
 Profile  G4NRT 09/06/21 seller positive Professional quality balun. I’d have no hesitation in buying from Geoff again. Very pleased! Tnx om es 73
 Profile  G1AJI 04/06/21 seller positive Excellent QRO 49/1 balun from Geoff.
Does exactly what it says on the tin !
Many thanks
 Profile  PeteM 12/05/21 seller positive Good quick deal. Glad you like it Geoff. 73 de Pete.
 Profile  williemak27 27/01/21 buyer positive 9/1 un/un come today .thanks geoff for the fast service will deal again with geoff thanks . willie
 Profile  m0hms 12/01/21 seller positive HF Wideband matching units arrioved today many thanks, very well madepieces of kit.
 Profile  Sangoma 10/01/21 seller positive Ununs arrived, thanks very much.
 Profile  g7elk 24/12/20 seller positive Geoff is an excellent seller and a pleasure to deal with. I thought I had left him feedback ages ago, but it seems I forgot - sorry.
 Profile  G8RXP 17/11/20 buyer positive Many thanks Geoff for the 49/1. Very pleased. Hope to buy more from you.
 Profile  M0WDD 13/11/20 buyer positive Thank you Geoff for prompt delivery; very happy with 49:1 unit for my new EFHW. Best wishes, David M0WDD
 Profile  g3rcq 06/11/20 trade positive Excellent !! very well packed and all equipment as new - definitely recommended - thanks Geoff for a great deal Dave RCQ
 Profile  M0TXP 26/09/20 trade positive Got 49/1 balun, great service great item, thanks.Paddy
 Profile  GW6RRL 04/09/20 buyer positive Great buyer, no nonsense - instant payment, recommended.
 Profile  Adrianf1 26/08/20 seller positive 49:1 1/2 wave matching units ordered from Geoff.
Fast delivery and top quality.
Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0NYW 20/08/20 buyer positive No problems here - excellent comms
 Profile  G1JDY 16/07/20 buyer positive Ordered one of Geoff’s bargain EFHW matching transformers. It arrived safely and I’m looking forward to getting it set up. Thanks for the friendly transaction.
 Profile  g0vht 02/07/20 buyer positive Geoff is super reliable and a great seller on these forums. His equipment is first class and sold at prices well below what he could charge for quality, professional items of great interest to fellow hams. Items delivered really quickly and lighting fast comms. What more can you ask for! Cheers Geoff please doing business with you.
 Profile  2E1GSN 28/06/20 buyer positive Geoff is a true gentleman of the highest order and of the uppermost integrity.Quality gear at ridiculous low prices a credit to HRD & to the ham radio community.Thankyou my dear friend.
 Profile  TF3SI 27/06/20 seller positive Having used Ham Radio Deals for years, I've only just found out that you can leave feedback about a person who has sold or given you something. I would like to thanks Geoff G4ICD for giving me one of his free 49/1 high impedance matching transformer. I would have given this feedback in November last year but I did not realise you could leave feedback until it was pointed out to me how to do this today!

Thanks again Geoff, a first class guy.

Siggi
 Profile  M1TZR 25/06/20 buyer positive Quick response to emails, quick enough delivery and a great price. Happy to buy from Geoff in the future.
 Profile  MI0PYN 23/06/20 seller positive Well made products at a great price, thanks Geoff.
 Profile  G4hqx 20/06/20 trade positive Good product, good price, thanks Geoff!
 Profile  G2FHF 16/06/20 buyer positive Top bloke to deal with.
 Profile  2E0UDG 29/02/20 seller positive Geoff is a pleasure to deal with and the antenna is really well made. 5***** recommendation!!
 Profile  2E0FOA 28/02/20 buyer positive Ferrites received and exactly what I need at a bargain price. Keep me informed Geoff as I will definitely want more bargains like these!
 Profile  2E0FOA 20/02/20 buyer positive Top service again from Geoff. Utterly excellent baluns. Bombproof. Thanks!
 Profile  Sangoma 18/02/20 seller positive Another great deal, superb quality, and VERY fast delivery, thanks.
 Profile  2E0FOA 17/02/20 buyer positive this end fed antenna takes the concept to the next level. Unbelievable build quality and a pleasure to behold.
Very happy to deal with Geoff again and again. Thanks!
 Profile  G4DRK 12/02/20 trade positive Purchased 49/1: high impedance matching transformers. Great quality and fast delivery. Thanks Geoff
73 Tony
 Profile  M1DRK 31/01/20 buyer positive Thank You Geoff.
73 de Andy
 Profile  PeteM 09/01/20 seller positive As usual from Geoff, a high quality product that works as it should. Many thanks. Pete. G4GSA.
 Profile  M0IMM 14/12/19 seller positive Quick delivery and excellent communication.
Looking forward to having a play :)
 Profile  ratchet 14/12/19 buyer positive Fast delivery and goods of the highest quality.
 Profile  g7ntq 14/12/19 buyer positive Bought 2 matching units, they are absolutely superb in construction. Very happy and absolutely excellent communication. Thank you very much
 Profile  2E1GSN 14/12/19 buyer positive Many Thx to Janet & Geof for a great product & good service.
 Profile  MalcolmG4vlz 11/12/19 buyer positive Excellent service and good equipment with plenty of information from Geoff. Thanks
 Profile  TomM 10/12/19 trade positive Excellent radio seller. Radio just as described.
 Profile  MM0XXW 10/12/19 buyer positive Another great deal from Geoff, can't recommend highly enough!
 Profile  g4hai 08/12/19 buyer positive Purchased 49/1 balun. Fast delivery.
Using with a 160m half wave wire. Works great on 160 & 80m, exceeded my expectations.
 Profile  M5DZH 06/12/19 buyer positive Great kit with a bag full of bits added to the deal, thanks again
Real gent would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  g4FEQ 05/12/19 seller positive Extremely well made and super quality. Definitely to be highly recommended.
 Profile  G7BZD 03/12/19 seller positive Easy transaction, Nice looking well built piece of equipment. Many thanks.
 Profile  g1swx 03/12/19 seller positive First class service and item, thanks Geoff
 Profile  Sangoma 30/11/19 seller positive Components just arrived, thanks very much, really appreciated.
 Profile  Sangoma 29/11/19 seller positive Two more ununs, superbly made and extremely quick delivery.
Thanks
 Profile  G1AJI 25/11/19 seller positive Top professional quality baluns received promptly, with thanks.
Many thanks Geoff
 Profile  G0UXC 16/11/19 trade positive Excellent service from Geoff. Very pleased with the product and the free extras. Great communication and the well packaged products arrived exactly when he said.
 Profile  mi0aey 16/11/19 trade positive Good items and service--Many thanks
 Profile  g1tai 12/11/19 seller positive Antenna arrived in good packaging and a fast turn around.
Lots of extras.
Need some decent weather to get it up in the air.
Thanks Geoff.
 Profile  M5DR 09/11/19 seller positive Excellent package arrived as promised. Loads of extras and some really handy stuff for an experimentor like myself. Looking forward to trying the wire out. Thanks Geoff!
 Profile  M5ET 09/11/19 seller positive Geoff is a great guy to deal with. Helpful, communicative, and true to his word. He said there would be "some extras" in the bag, and he wasn't kidding! Well built antenna, and loads of handy bits to go with it. Pleasure doing business with you Geoff!
 Profile  popliver 09/11/19 seller positive Thank you Geoff, fantastic product and great service.
 Profile  G8IFN 07/11/19 seller positive Thanks for the 2 ununs and kevlar wire. Very fast delivery. Excellent deal.
 Profile  M1DRK 05/11/19 seller positive Thank You Geoff cracking deal and service,

Many Thanks

Andy
 Profile  M0WDD 01/11/19 seller positive Thank you for the free end fed unit; top quality and clear instructions
 Profile  g4FEQ 29/10/19 seller positive First class product and service, really fast delivery. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0EPV 27/10/19 seller positive Thanks Geoff very well made good seller 100% many thanks
 Profile  M6NFT 26/10/19 seller positive Thank you for the balun looks a very nice piece of kit ,fast delivery , highly recommended
 Profile  G0AYD 21/09/19 buyer positive Thanks for the free unun geoff well wrapped quickly delivered excellent item.dave g0ayd.
 Profile  MM3PTS 19/09/19 seller positive Bought an antenna of Geoff .Turned up and all as described and very good quality .Many thank Geoff .
 Profile  Sangoma 16/09/19 seller positive Another great deal, and very quick delivery!
Thanks
 Profile  MW0MWE 01/08/19 seller positive All good thanks
 Profile  MM0XXW 01/08/19 buyer positive Item as described, well packaged, perfect comms so many thanks again Geoff.
 Profile  G0JPS 30/07/19 seller positive A very well made portable HF aerial at a bargain price, Many thanks for a great deal Geoff!
 Profile  G0BHD 16/02/19 seller positive Great communication, kept up to date every step of the way. Unit arrived safely, and exactly as described, and took time to answer any questions! Would deal with Geoff anytime!
 Profile  Sangoma 30/11/18 seller positive Easy transaction, quick delivery, and great attention to detail in fulfilling the order.
Very well made, quality materials, all extras supplied down to the last little thiing, at a very good price. Thanks