ScorePositive Feedback
28 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DKR 18/03/24 seller positive Exellent radio great coms thanks Darren..
 Profile  M0DUH 31/01/22 seller positive Darren had My Radio, no messing about knew what he wanted,
hassle free transaction. and as always a pleasure to meet,
A credit to the site, an highly recommended member.
would deal anytime with him.
 Profile  M1CMR 02/10/21 seller positive Sold Daz a radio no messing about knew what he wanted.
A credit to the site, an highly recommended member.

Bryan..
 Profile  mm1fas 27/06/21 seller positive Many thanks, great item ,super fast delivery ,no messing around. i wish more sellers were like this ..
 Profile  2E0BTX 22/05/21 buyer positive Thanks, Darren .. great purchase
 Profile  G6OPV 01/05/21 buyer positive Nice to meet up with Darren. Good communication and made transaction easy. Recommended...........
Eddie
 Profile  quadking 18/11/20 buyer positive Bought ft102 off Darron used to be mine ,glad to get it back, saved it for me, realy good guy,feindly ,honest, would deal with him again happly, salt of the earth. tnx Terry
 Profile  m0zag 16/07/20 seller positive Very fast payment smooth transaction
73 gaz
 Profile  G4SJI 25/10/19 buyer positive Absolutely brilliant to deal with thanks Daz
 Profile  gm6cmq 20/09/19 seller positive Thanks for sending the radio. All good with this seller.
 Profile  G4XNG 12/04/19 buyer positive Great item at fair price, quick delivery.
No fannying around on a done deal.
Thanks chap
 Profile  M1CMR 19/01/19 buyer positive Had a deal with Daz, all went very smoothly no issues at all item as described. Highly recommended to other HRD members.

Bryan.......
 Profile  M0GMA 06/01/19 seller positive Met up with Darren again very nice piece of eqpt just as described
Was made very welcome
He is a very trustworthy person and very good for HRD
The deal I would have to give darren10/10
73s all the best
 Profile  M0EPV 08/06/18 buyer positive It was nice to meet Daz for the first time turned up as aranged.First class thank you
 Profile  M6AIU 21/03/18 seller positive Great item and super service Daz, many thanks and highly recommended!
 Profile  m0rcj 14/03/18 trade positive Great to deal with Darren, equipment as described and more.
Good fella and i would deal again anytime with him.
Cheers Daz.
 Profile  G6TAI 03/02/18 seller positive Absolutely a top bloke to deal with ,highly recommend A++++ 10/10
 Profile  G4NYC 28/11/17 seller positive All as described. Nice to deal with. No problems.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  M0GMA 14/09/17 buyer positive Met up with Darren he is such a nice guy to speak to.
arranged a time and he was there to pay and collect we had a good chat put the world to right
I would recommend Darren to everyone
a very good member of HRD
 Profile  G4NYC 22/06/17 buyer positive Super fast payment. Hope you enjoy your purchase.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G8JIT 29/05/17 seller positive Ta Darren, happy with transaction. Trusted always.
 Profile  G4IAL 20/04/17 buyer positive Daz paid promptly with good comms. Would certainly deal again
 Profile  MW0KMS 05/03/17 buyer positive Daz paid quickly and I sent next day delivery.
Excellent comms and nice to speak and deal with you. Top guy.
 Profile  G8JIT 09/11/16 trade positive Nice to k=hook up Darren, chuffed with new toy, no nonsense transaction Cheers.
 Profile  M0YBC 26/10/16 seller positive Spot on deal couldn't fault posted straight away perfect thank you again pleasure to deal with
 Profile  G0LZX 24/07/16 seller positive Nice to meet you day, thanks for the radio, it seems to be working great , cheers
 Profile  M0RDI 05/05/16 buyer positive very fast delivery and smooth transaction thank you very much I will be happy to deal with you again
kind regards Adrian
 Profile  G1XRJ 01/02/16 buyer positive Excellent communication and paid promptly
Would deal with again