ScorePositive Feedback
20 95%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  dxm0gre 05/04/24 buyer positive Andy is a very nice person to deal with.I cannot fault him whatsoever,i highly recommend him to all.A credit to HRD
 Profile  M0GMA 30/01/23 seller positive Andrew is a very nice guy to meet up with
2018 our last meet up lol
Item just as described.
A very easy deal.
10/10.
 Profile  gm1zvj 01/03/22 seller positive Top guy to deal with. Thanks Andrew. John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G4SJI 09/02/21 seller positive A pleasure to deal with the Kenwood is in very good condition and arrived within two days certainly buy from Andy again
 Profile  M0DKR 25/12/20 trade positive AS always Andy easy deal excellent kit very greatful again merry christmas..
 Profile  mikeelle 20/09/20 seller positive Item as described, Cheers.
 Profile  M1ABK 28/04/20 seller positive A good straightforward deal, with good communications from Andrew, who did exactly what he said he would.

Goods as described (if not a little better!) and well packed.

Delighted
Thank You Andrew
 Profile  alcon19 10/03/20 trade positive Andrew is a great guy to deal with would do it agan anytime
a real gent A1+++++++ thanks Andrew 73 Alan G0DHI
 Profile  kev7572002 31/01/20 trade positive Cheers andy for a good trade and nice to meet you pal A+++++ Enjoy the radio mate
 Profile  M1EGH 13/10/19 seller positive THANKS ANDY STAY SAFE TOP GUY GREAT RADIO ALL BEST GREGG 73
 Profile  bambam 24/10/18 trade positive Andy's a top bloke,problem free transaction' everything went as planned re delivery.
 Profile  M0GMA 28/08/18 buyer positive Nice to meet up
Arrived in time
Very easy to deal with.
Very good communications.
 Profile  G0NAJ 14/06/18 buyer positive Excellent exchange deal with Andy.
An honest and knowledgable individual, a pleasure doing business with you.
Thanks..
 Profile  2E0MCG 13/05/18 buyer positive picked up radio made welcome, nice guy. cheers andy,.
 Profile  M6PZW 21/04/18 trade positive Great to meet u Andy,Radio is great so thanks for the trade.Great guy and glad ur happy with the radio I swapped u.Mark M0xxg
 Profile  G0NAJ 16/03/18 buyer positive Sorry Andy, should have been POSITIVE feedback.
Fingers too fat for this type of keyboard!
 Profile  M0TCO 08/02/18 seller positive Thanks for a great deal Andy just as you described.
TOM
 Profile  M0YDC 30/11/17 seller positive Good to deal with. Thanks.
 Profile  G1ZRN 05/08/17 seller negative You can only help some folks so far. Despite helping out with several emails, some which were repeats, and a user guide which I made up myself, I received negative feedback for something which is beyond my control. The item in question worked perfectly for me but it’s obvious that instructions, both mine and the official user guides were not followed. So beware this so called amateur will blame others for his failings!
 Profile  Rogneil 25/05/17 buyer positive Straightforward deal from Andy. Radio just as described and fast delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks!
 Profile  M1EGH 31/01/16 buyer positive Andy is a nice guy & pleasure to deal with very prompt payment A+