ScorePositive Feedback
131 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
131 2 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0IWX  04/03/15 seller positive One of the best deals to date, smooth and very fast delivery.

Many Thanks
 Profile  2E0IWX  05/08/21 seller positive Very smooth and trouble free deal. Just how it should be. A+++
 Profile  2E0JQK 27/01/14 buyer positive Well packed Quick delivery many thanks
 Profile  2e0msd 07/10/10 buyer positive radio just as it was descibed. kept in contact during . a very decent man to deal with. thanks.
 Profile  2e0msd 18/12/14 buyer positive Thanks very much for a great purchase,kept in touch,made sure the package was safe for the journey and was very pleasant to deal with.thanks again!
 Profile  2E0OFF 18/04/10 trade positive many thx john works a treat your a star top man
 Profile  2E0ORC 18/10/11 seller positive nice to meet you john,i highly recommend this seller.
 Profile  2E0PJY 14/03/17 trade positive What a kind person John is he helped me by donating a 2m mobile rig for a field event a top man. Thank you John.
 Profile  2E0RDO 10/10/18 seller positive One of the easiest and most pleasant transactions I have ever done. Great comms. Well packaged goods. John your a credit to the hobby and HRD. Deal with complete confidence.
 Profile  2E0SCX 24/03/21 seller positive Would definitely recommend buying from John.Very helpful gentleman indeed.I was after an Ft 897D in the wanted section and John sorted me out with one in great condition.The whole transaction ran very smoothly so thanks very much to John.
 Profile  2E0VXI 29/06/17 trade positive ▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ ★ PERFECT ★ ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
Thanks John
 Profile  2E1GSN 25/01/20 buyer positive Great communications fast delv radio as described thank-you John.
 Profile  2E1GSN 13/04/22 buyer positive This is my 2nd deal with John and again i am very happy with the radio and fast post service.
A credit to HRD & to our hobby,Thank-you
 Profile  2M0BEC 31/07/20 seller positive Would buy from again. np.
 Profile  2W0RLD 08/02/16 buyer positive bought a mfj tuner of john great coms and very good service i would defo deal again many thanks for a great deal
 Profile  68RD400 18/12/14 buyer positive Trouble free transaction. Very quick delivery. I would definately deal again.
 Profile  clive 06/08/16 buyer positive No messing about with John. Instant payment, good communication.
Thanks for an easy deal, look forward to our next one.
Clive
 Profile  clive 30/07/20 seller positive Excellent from start to finish.
Good comm's..
Item as described,
Fast postage and extremely well packed.
Thanks John.
Looking forward to our next one.
 Profile  F4VQP 24/04/17 seller positive Nice person to do business with. Thanks for the laptop.
 Profile  G0HIJ 23/07/12 buyer positive Thanks for a very speedy transaction 73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  G0IUE 16/09/14 buyer positive Very smooth transaction - pleasure to do business. 73s
 Profile  G0ONH 24/08/20 buyer positive nice and easy deal,many thanks
 Profile  G0ONH 03/10/20 seller positive another easy deal with john many thanks.
 Profile  G0TSH 25/01/15 seller positive Thanks John, nice easy transaction as it should be. Keith
 Profile  G0WYD 25/07/17 trade positive fantastic chap to deal with 5* rating, bob
 Profile  G0WYD 08/03/22 buyer positive As it should be John, a true gent keep safe and many thanks.Bob
 Profile  G0WYD 14/03/22 buyer positive Yes we did it again, top man, thanks John keep safe, bob.
 Profile  G0XBI 17/03/15 trade positive Thanks John G0NAJ for Mobile Diamond HF40FX, very pleased with the antenna.
 Profile  G1YBB 26/06/15 buyer positive Rig in great condition as described, and a great service from John.
 Profile  G2AXQ 11/02/16 buyer positive Bought an Adonis microphone from this gentleman,mic in excellent condition.
Great to do business with.
Many thanks.
John G2AXQ
 Profile  G3SMT 18/05/17 seller positive Good communication, quick payment and a pleaseure to deal with.
 Profile  g4FEQ 24/08/21 seller positive Handheld arrived boxed and in excellent condition. Good communications, highly recommended and hope to deal with you again. Best 73's. Harry. G4FEQ
 Profile  G4HTZ 22/01/16 buyer positive Thanks John for rotator deal ...very fast dispatch , excellent communications ...recommended to deal with in complete confidence ...thanks again Steve G4HTZ
 Profile  G4LNA 10/07/18 buyer positive Many thanks John, the bins arrived very quickly, it was a pleasure dealing with you.
 Profile  G4NRT 31/12/20 seller positive Excellent, easy transaction with John. I’d happily trade again any time! Tnx OM
 Profile  G4NVT 20/09/21 buyer positive first class service many thanks
 Profile  G4OXD 04/10/23 seller positive Nice easy transaction with John paid straight away.Hope to deal again in the future.
 Profile  G4SJI 21/05/21 seller positive Easy transaction and mint condition thanks John
 Profile  g4vrr 21/11/19 seller positive Easy transaction. Thanks John.
 Profile  g4vrr 26/11/20 trade positive 101% Reliable.
 Profile  G4XNG 25/03/21 buyer neutral John was after something, agreed price, paid the price.
All done on trust by both parties, and a fair deal done.
Thanks John
 Profile  G4XNG 25/03/21 buyer positive John was after something, agreed price, paid the price.
All done on trust by both parties, and a fair deal done.
Thanks John
 Profile  G4YY 21/05/14 buyer positive MIC A1 WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN MANY THANKS
 Profile  G6BFP 21/03/18 seller positive A great deal, and no problems, highly recommend this guy.
 Profile  G7 KJF 19/01/24 seller positive It was a pleasure dealing with John.
The item is perfect as described.
All the best John thank you.
 Profile  g7iif 24/12/10 seller positive John was great to deal with...Hope to deal with more like him...Thank you !

73 de Andy
 Profile  G7OFR 09/07/13 seller positive Excellent guy to deal with, very fast delivery & top rate comms.
 Profile  G7OFR 12/05/14 seller positive Another good deal from John,quick turn around and good comms and no messing about.I'd buy from John anytime,
 Profile  G7OFR 16/09/17 seller positive Yet another 100% deal with John always a pleasure to deal with cheers pal *****i will look forward to the next deal .
 Profile  g7pan 06/05/14 buyer positive Excellent in every respect ,great to deal with you John,thanks.
 Profile  g7pan 13/07/16 buyer positive Great deal and new in the packet just as described ,thanks John.
 Profile  g7pan 06/03/19 buyer positive Great deal, fast delivery, thank you John.
 Profile  g7pan 07/12/23 seller positive A great deal from John, great comms, quick delivery, perfect, thank you.
 Profile  g7pun 07/05/11 seller positive Real gent thanks for the switches
 Profile  G7UFO 27/09/20 seller positive Smooth transaction. Item as described, delivered fast and well packed. Thanks John.
 Profile  G8KJI 02/07/18 seller positive Absolutely the best - greatly appreciated your patience. A credit to amateur radio.
 Profile  G8OST 07/03/16 buyer positive A straightforward transaction with John. Very fast comms and payment. I would happily deal again. Thanks very much!!
 Profile  GD1MIP 31/07/18 seller positive Item exactly as promised. Fast delivery too. Thanks.
 Profile  GM0ONX 31/07/20 buyer positive Many thanks delighted with the mic
 Profile  GM1CMF 26/01/14 trade positive Antenna very well packaged, quick to post and good postage charge
 Profile  GM1CMF 22/05/14 seller positive Thanks for the easy transaction would recommend this seller
 Profile  gm1zvj 02/12/10 seller positive First trade on here and all I can say is hope they are all as good as this guy, a total pleasure to deal with. apreciatte that sir, thanks again.
 Profile  GW1MCD 03/05/12 seller neutral Hi John. Thanks for a speedy and honest transaction. Full marks.
 Profile  GW1MCD 03/05/12 seller positive Sorry John.Should have been POSITIVE feedback.
 Profile  GW1MCD 20/11/12 seller positive Hi John. Another transaction with this 1st Class Seller. You can deal with confidence with John.
 Profile  jock51 25/11/21 seller positive a great deal with john, good comms and fast postage
item as described.
 Profile  M0ATV 20/02/14 seller positive Well Recommend John, a genuine nice chap to do business with, thanks
 Profile  M0CSN 29/01/10 seller positive Thanks John for another great deal, a real gent and a joy to deal with as usual.
 Profile  M0CSN 05/05/14 trade positive Always a pleasure to deal with John, a proper old school ham.
Highly recommend.
Many thanks john
 Profile  M0CSN 18/09/14 buyer positive Another deal with john who's not just a great guy to deal with but become a good friend I can't recommend john highly enough..whatever your deal you can do it with confidence john is 100% FB
 Profile  M0DNR 01/03/14 seller positive Thank you john for a trouble free transaction fast payer to a credit to this site
 Profile  M0DNR 12/02/17 seller positive really nice guy to deal with very fast to post and one very happy bunny item as described would I deal again of course, need you ask
 Profile  M0DUH 19/09/21 buyer positive Very nice to meet John, True Gent of the radio. Would deal with John ANY time
 Profile  M0EPV 26/04/19 seller positive Thanks John it was good to meet you sorry i did have long to talk,but i was in a rush.many thanks.10/10
 Profile  M0GMA 20/01/16 seller positive Met up with John again he is one of the Mr nice guys of Ham Radio always a pleasure to deal with and meet.
The equipment just as described and in as new condition as you can get.10/10 and very good communications.He is a credit and very trusted member of HRD.
I would recommend John to everyone and he is also very trustworthy.
 Profile  M0GMA 25/08/18 trade positive Another very nice purchase from John item is just as described good communication would recommend John to everyone he is avert trusted member of HRD 10/10
 Profile  M0GMA 11/10/18 seller positive another very nice purchase from John
item as always perfectly described works just like you said John
and very well looked after
10/10 John is a very respected member of HRD and can be trusted 100%
 Profile  M0GMA 15/06/21 seller positive Another superb deal with John
Item was just as described
It came with extras that made
A very nice purchase
It was all demonstrated to me
It is always a pleasure to meet up with
John and his wife and John is a very trustworthy person within HRD
I would recommend him to everyone.
 Profile  M0GMA 15/08/22 buyer positive John new what he wanted made the necessary arrangements agreed a time for the delivery
Its always a pleasure to deal with John also his communications are superb.
Payment on the dot.
A great person to deal with 10/10
A great member of HRD and very trustworthy.
 Profile  M0GMA 28/12/23 seller positive What can you say about John he is very polite, easy to speak to
items always as described. and the condition is always superb
its also nice to say johns communications are faultless.
Item working as you said it would lol....
items well priced .10/10
 Profile  M0HJO 12/03/10 seller positive FIRST CLASS DEAL, JUST THE JOB. GOOD COMMS & NO PROBLEMS. MANY THANKS.
 Profile  m0icj 02/11/15 seller positive Very smooth transaction.Wish all was like this.Thanks +++
 Profile  M0MMZ 02/12/14 seller positive Bought 2 power supplies. Both in excellent condition and as described.
 Profile  M0MNM 03/02/24 seller positive Pleasure to meet you John.

Cheers, Paul.
 Profile  M0MTD 13/07/22 seller positive Great dealing with John. Such a nice guy with great comms and prompt delivery.

Looking forward to dealing with John again soon. Wish everyone was like this.

Again Thanks John
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0NRD 07/05/14 buyer positive Totally trouble free, exactly as described and arrived super quick. Pleasure to do business
 Profile  M0OEG 25/02/24 seller positive A massive thanks to john for sending the adonis lead i was looking for absolutely F.O.C brilliant thanks
 Profile  M0PIW 25/07/15 seller positive Superb. Really pleased with the item and how smooth the transaction was. Thanks John.
 Profile  m0rcj 03/07/18 seller positive Absolutely 1st class Amateur and a real credit to the HRD community, great comms and totally trustworthy. Thank you for getting the tuner to me intime for my holiday John.
 Profile  m0rcj 01/05/21 seller positive Another very good deal from John, item exactly as described.
Delivery time exceptionally fast too, John is an honest and super guy to deal with. Thank you John.
 Profile  m0rcj 23/08/21 seller positive Another great deal from John, very fast delivery and radio as described.
Thank you again John.
 Profile  m0rcj 04/09/22 seller positive Another good deal from John, items always described honestly. Great comms and very fast delivery. John is a very trustworthy guy to deal with and highly recommended.
Thanks John.
 Profile  M0SAT 26/11/10 buyer positive Antenna as good as new and as advertised. Well packed, quick delivery & good communications. Highly recommended overall John is good to deal with. Thanks Dave
 Profile  M0SDM 06/05/14 buyer positive No problems at all. Good smooth transaction.
 Profile  M0VMT 01/05/18 seller positive Good bloke to deal with absolutely A1.....thanks
 Profile  M0VMT 14/02/19 seller positive Thankyou John
 Profile  M0WDD 25/04/17 buyer positive John was a real gent, very helpful and gave me lots of guidance on setting up and using the rotator and yaggi. It was a pleasure buying from him.
 Profile  M0XAL 10/05/14 seller positive Great to deal with, great comms and payment options.
Speedy despatch.
 Profile  M0XVT 23/03/16 trade positive Instant payment and very good coms I would be more then happy to deal with again
 Profile  M0YDC 23/01/14 seller positive Fantastic! Will deal with anytime. Thanks John.
 Profile  M0YDC 14/04/23 seller positive I have done deals with John before so knew all would be well... and it was. Items I bought are as described and good communication throughout. Done everything he could to help. Highly recommeded.
 Profile  M0ZCR 02/11/13 seller positive Great Seller
 Profile  M1CMR 04/11/15 buyer positive just done a great deal with John.
No messing about radio as described, a credit to HRD.
Many thanks john radio works perfect.
Bryan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 Profile  m1eac 02/08/13 buyer positive Thanks John good comms and real fast delivery couldn't of been better!!
 Profile  m1eac 25/01/14 buyer positive Thanks John once again fast delivery!!
 Profile  M1TZR 18/03/18 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with, very helpful.
 Profile  M1TZR 05/12/22 seller positive Another good deal off John, good to see you again, credit to the site.
 Profile  M3lbm 20/03/21 buyer positive Nice radio thanks
 Profile  M3PHB 04/12/10 seller positive met john for first time a genuine chap polite, punctual, exellent comms, who could ask for more
many thanks paul
 Profile  M5DZH 28/09/17 buyer positive Thanks again John always a pleasure.
 Profile  M5ET 26/04/18 seller positive John was fantastic during this transaction - communicative, helpful, friendly, and everything was exactly as he described it. Very happy with this purchase, and would gladly deal with John again in future.
 Profile  M6AXF 21/07/14 trade positive thank you very much cheers mike.
 Profile  M6JYB 13/05/14 buyer positive Many thanks John...Fast payment...Nice easy deal..All the best..Jason
 Profile  M6USG 20/07/16 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with John
Item arrived in pristine condition, well priced and fast delivery.
Would deal again
thanks
 Profile  M7APP 09/12/20 buyer positive Great communication, item as described, arrived quickly and well packed. Great to do business with you John!
 Profile  mi0aey 15/05/14 trade positive Excellent item and service from John--thanks
 Profile  MI0PYN 08/01/16 seller positive A great straightforward transaction with John. His comms and speed of dispatch are great. Thanks very much, will happily deal with again.
 Profile  MI0PYN 04/10/17 seller positive John is a gentleman, very patient and very good comms. Would be delighted to deal with John again.
 Profile  mm0ibe 17/10/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with. Thanks John.
 Profile  mm1bmk 28/10/12 buyer positive Item well pack in as described easy buy from John 100% and will deal again 73s Ean mm1bmk
 Profile  MM6RLL 17/09/15 buyer positive Good chap to deal with. Very happy with purchase and price. I would definitely deal again.
 Profile  MW0IBS 03/09/15 seller positive Excellent to deal with, thank you
 Profile  MW0MAU 26/07/12 trade positive Thanks John for a very easy speedy deal.
 Profile  MW0MWE 11/07/23 seller positive Great seller, very happy
 Profile  Novice 22/07/13 seller positive Great person to deal with, very accurate description, well packaged and great item. Very happy.
 Profile  pioneer 22/07/16 buyer positive a pleasure to deal with, item arrived next day, good price, well packed. goods as described. more than happy with purchase, and would most definetly deal again. a pleasure, if only all deals were this simple, with good comms throughout.
mark.
G1HSO
 Profile  Radiohead 09/11/11 seller positive John was a true gent and a pleasure to do the deal on the TS-60 with! Many thanks, Andrew EI3GSB
 Profile  Radiohead 28/07/12 seller positive Thanks again John for the nice deal with you on the duplexer!
 Profile  Road_Hog 06/11/15 seller positive Many thanks for the easy transaction, pleasure to do business
 Profile  TerryB 19/07/14 seller positive As described and prompt posting, recommended. A+++