ScorePositive Feedback
5 86%
PositiveNeutralNegative
6 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  pierre 06/07/14 buyer negative martin never asked to return the mic and never asked for a refund he was more interested in putting the item on ebay to sell at a profit, but then give me bad feedback and sending me an email gloating how i was right and how he made money and i still get the back feedback i woyuld avoid martin at all cost
 Profile  G0BHD 30/06/14 seller positive Offered a FOC Icom rechargable battery, and wouldn't even accept offer of postage! What a Diamond! Cheers Martin!
 Profile  m3vwn 21/02/13 trade positive Cheers Martin for the easy trade...Hope to deal with you again in the future.
 Profile  quadking 03/01/13 seller positive This HRD user payed me lightning fast, NO hassel or messing about , can recommened this guy to the rest of HRD users with confidance A+++
Tnx Terry.
 Profile  M0MJA 07/11/12 buyer positive Lightening quick payment, pleasure to deal with! Brilliant.
 Profile  2E1MPC 25/09/12 buyer positive fast to pay easy to deal with no prolems
 Profile  MW6AQT 30/04/11 buyer positive baught my superstar 3900, paid strait away, would deal with again...