ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0HJO 02/04/15 seller positive Great Deal, Real Fast Delivery, No Problems At All. Deal Anytime.
 Profile  MW3FLI 12/08/14 buyer positive Perfect transaction, the Yaesu Ft-60 arrived today as promised. Very good communication throughout the sale....Cheers Paul....Regards Colin
 Profile  G0UEX 13/05/14 buyer positive Thanks for another quick and easy deal Paul.
Just as it should be.
 Profile  m0gny 06/05/14 buyer positive it was a real pleasure to deal with you.
Many thanks Paul.
73's Michal
 Profile  G0SJK 16/12/13 buyer positive Item just as described (mint) Genuine nice bloke .
would certainly deal with Paul again.
 Profile  G0UEX 05/10/13 seller positive Another quick and easy deal with Paul, just as it should be.
 Profile  G8FSO 11/10/12 seller positive A thoroughly nice bloke to deal with.

Many thanks Paul.
 Profile  G8JIT 10/07/12 seller positive Super deal from you Paul, fiancĂ©e already copped for it. Always done good biz.with Paul.
 Profile  G0UEX 17/03/12 seller positive Another hassle free purchase from Paul. :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 29/01/12 trade positive Paul is a nice fella to meet and deal with. Id happily recommend him and would trade with him in the future :)
 Profile  poot one 02/11/11 trade positive good to deal with.radio as stated. thanks paul. stuart.
 Profile  G8JIT 25/04/11 seller positive Nice well looked after bit of kit Paul, Thanks again for a pleasant meeting, and a bit of banter. This guy wont dump on you.
 Profile  alincoman 11/01/11 buyer positive Sold Paul my alinco DX-70TH and had no problems here at all.Paid within in hours of contacting me.You can't get any better than that can you.I very highly recommeded Paul & would deal with again.Bracket will be on its way soon...
 Profile  alincoman 01/11/10 seller positive Great to meet you for the first time Paul.Im absolutly pleased with the Yaesu MD~200 mic and compliments my FT1000 really well.Highly recommended and trustworthy member of HRD.would buy from again with no hesitation
 Profile  M0CSN 15/09/10 buyer positive Got an xbox 360 off Paul , it might as well have been new, item description didn't do it justice, always a pleasure cheers John
 Profile  M0CSN 28/02/10 buyer positive Hassle free deal with paul, great guy to deal with does as he says he will.
Thanks john
 Profile  m0jde 26/12/09 buyer positive Fantastic Buy,Grandsons well pleased with it.Thanks for a Great Bargain Paul.de Dave
 Profile  G4YLJ 21/09/09 seller positive nice to meet you paul nice easy deal would recomend paul to deal with anytime
 Profile  G8JIT 17/09/09 seller positive Goods as good as described, nice easy deal, Thanks Paul, great welcoming guy.
 Profile  G0UEX 07/06/09 seller positive Good guy to deal with. Always an easy deal with Paul.