ScorePositive Feedback
172 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
172 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6PZW 07/03/24 buyer positive Again quick and easy deal wi Reg,I first met him doing a deal around 6 yrs ago and since have become great friends.u can see from his feedback he’s a top bloke.Cheers pal
 Profile  M0IMM 07/02/24 buyer positive Another excellent deal with Reggie! Great comms throughout and super quick payment....happy days! :)
 Profile  M0MTD 25/11/23 trade positive Absolutely a fantastic guy to deal with. He was so patient with me as i couldn't post the item immediately due to illness. This wasn't an issue with Reggie. We had great comms between us. Looking forward to the next time.
Top guy.
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M6RVA 27/08/23 seller positive reggie is a great fella Quality Throughout More than happy with my purchase from him,,i got a bargain thanks Reggie
 Profile  jaytee 03/08/23 seller positive Reggie was great to dela with - quick to respond to messages.
Send phone out next day and exactly as described.
Thanks very much.
 Profile  M6RVA 20/07/23 seller positive Pleasant Transaction , and a pleasure to meet you Reggie. thanks
 Profile  G0LZX 05/06/23 buyer positive Known reg for a long long time and always true to his word , no arsing around , spot on guy to deal with ..
Great to see you again mate
 Profile  M3OPT 26/04/23 buyer positive RECOMMENDED FOR A NO HASTLE DEAL.
 Profile  GW0NTM 20/04/23 buyer positive Very easy sale to Reggie. He agreed the deal, transferred the money and the item was on its way to him within a few hours.
 Profile  guzzalee 20/03/23 buyer positive top hrd guy no messing thanks reggie
 Profile  G7TOK 04/10/22 buyer positive Cheers Reggie, Great bloke, easy deal, recommended.
 Profile  M0TXP 03/10/22 trade positive Reg is a pleasure to do business with as always, cheers Reg
 Profile  2E0IWX  21/09/22 seller positive Very smooth trouble free deal, great packaging and delivered in good time. Many thanks A+++
 Profile  M1VHT 12/09/22 buyer positive Perfect hassle free deal with Reggie, quick payment great communications, what more can you ask for
Keith
 Profile  jonah2020 10/09/22 buyer positive great to see you again reg the scanner is great mate works a treat really pleased take care mate all the best roy
 Profile  G0NAJ 04/09/22 seller positive A pleasure to deal with you, would certainly deal again.
Thanks John G0NAJ
 Profile  g1tai 01/09/22 seller positive Reggie is a good guy to deal with. Good comms and delivery. Item as described, can't say better than that.
 Profile  G0WYD 18/08/22 trade positive Cheers bud, fast as you like, seen it purchased it and its here in 2 days, will give it a good run for the money on Sunday Reggie, many thanks Bob *****
 Profile  M0OEG 31/07/22 buyer positive another great deal with reg... nice to see you again mate thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 05/07/22 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0OEG 28/05/22 trade positive great deal with reg thanks again
 Profile  gm1zvj 27/05/22 buyer positive Top chap to deal with from start to finish. Appreciate that . John - Gm1zvj
 Profile  G0FHT 24/05/22 buyer positive Thank you Reggie for a swift decision and quick payment and no messing.
 Profile  M6PZW 21/05/22 buyer positive Another easy deal with a good friend,Reggie pays straight away no messing wish every deal was as easy,he’s a real top bloke.
 Profile  g7pan 29/03/22 buyer positive Quick payment and great comms, thank you.
 Profile  M6NFT 03/11/21 buyer positive First class chap to deal with can highly recommend
 Profile  G4LHT 02/11/21 buyer positive Reggie is first class to deal with, pleasure from
start to finish.
 Profile  Johnf 04/09/21 buyer positive Reggie is a great guy to deal with. Excellent comms. Highly recommended for any deal.
 Profile  g7gro 30/08/21 seller positive Great to meet Reggie and I'm very happy with my purchase
 Profile  G4WLI 20/08/21 seller positive Top man, thanks very much exactly as described and great deal
 Profile  radiomnky 27/06/21 trade positive awesome guy. And exc honest trade. A good mate found . Could chat forever . Trustworthy old school ham ...
 Profile  2E0PHX 24/06/21 seller positive Good seller, prompt reply to questions and dispatched fast!
Very pleased with the WSPR Lite.
 Profile  2E0HVD 05/06/21 seller positive Another good deal with Reggie

All the best mate
 Profile  M6NFT 03/06/21 seller positive Quick delivery and as described ,first class gent to deal with thanks again
 Profile  G4HTZ 28/04/21 buyer positive Instant decision by reggie, followed by fast bank transfer …great communication….will deal with reggie any time …can recommend him as a reliable guy to deal with .
 Profile  M0MTD 26/03/21 buyer positive Thanks Reggie. Great to deal with, no messing around and excellent comms. Best 73
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G4NRT 27/01/21 buyer positive A very easy deal. Reggie is a pleasure to deal with and I’d gladly deal with him again! Tnx OM
 Profile  g4wjj 07/01/21 seller positive Top buyer - excellent - many tks 73s, hny!!
 Profile  G3KLN 05/01/21 seller positive Many thanks Reggie for the easy transaction , and updates .
 Profile  M0TXP 29/11/20 buyer positive As always its a pleasure to do business with Reg, good all round guy, cheers Reg 73,s
 Profile  gi4fzd 19/09/20 seller positive Very pleasant and easy transaction with Reggie, would not hesitate to sell to him again..A++++ Buyer.
 Profile  EI3IUB 06/09/20 seller positive An aboslute gent to deal with, extremely quick shipping.
 Profile  M0NYG 23/07/20 buyer positive Excellent, fast smooth delivery,
Buy with confidence from Reggie
 Profile  2E0HVD 04/07/20 trade positive Excellent no messing deal with reggie..
 Profile  jock51 28/06/20 trade positive great to meet up and do another great deal with Reggie, credit to HRD,
 Profile  g0wtm 25/06/20 seller positive Thanks Reggie. A true gent !
 Profile  G8VR 24/06/20 seller positive Pleasure to deal with Reggie - very happy. 110% trustworthy - great guy.
 Profile  MM0BFF 18/03/20 buyer positive Fast payment, no hassle sale, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0MNV 30/06/19 seller positive Very good contact. No problems at all. Fast dispatch and good packIng. No issue. PHighly recommend user. Thank you!
 Profile  G4YY 14/06/19 seller positive Pleasure to dea with l Reg fast payment
Nice to chat to a gentleman
Thanks
 Profile  M0CDL 02/03/19 buyer positive Many thanks Reggie, great deal, thank you.
John M0CDL/EI6KT
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/02/19 seller positive The item was well package and delivered quickly. Reggie went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I would thoroughly recommend. Thanks Reggie and HRD another good transaction Rob
 Profile  G3VM 08/02/19 trade positive Reg is super cool!!!! We don’t even need to test his PX’s, they are always perfect.......

Thanks again Reg, enjoy....
 Profile  Andrew Armson 06/01/19 buyer positive thanks Reggie a pleasure to meet you.
 Profile  G4DRK 14/09/18 seller positive The item was well package and delivered quickly. Reggie went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I would thoroughly recommend.
 Profile  M0CSN 09/09/18 buyer positive Always a pleasure to deal with Reg
A top fella and highly recommended
Cheers pal until the next one
 Profile  M0GMA 31/08/18 seller positive Reggie is a great guy
Item just described.
Made to feel very welcome.
Nice cup of tea
Would deal again no problem
10/10
 Profile  G8VR 02/07/18 trade positive Reggie is a top bloke, lovely guy and 100% trustworthy. Don't hesitate to deal with him...
 Profile  jock51 11/06/18 buyer positive another no hassle deal with reg, and great to catch up and have a chat with again,
 Profile  M6PZW 10/06/18 buyer positive Another good deal with Reggie,he’s happy with item no trying to get it for pennies!Great guy and a pleasure to call a freind.Take care pal
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/05/18 seller positive Would definitely deal with Reggie again . Always helpful and great comms . Thanks
 Profile  M0IMM 22/04/18 seller positive Absolutely spot on deal! Excellent communication, very pleased with item purchased and had a good chat about radio! Look forward to catching up on 40m Reggie :)
 Profile  G3VM 18/03/18 buyer positive Perfect, always an easy transaction
 Profile  gm1zvj 27/02/18 buyer positive Top chap and another credit to the HRD website. thanks again. john - gm1zvj
 Profile  G4OXD 24/02/18 seller positive Very easy smooth transaction & very keenly priced.Posted filter when he said he would.Will certainly deal again
 Profile  2e0wdj 19/02/18 seller positive Reggie is straight to deal with and offers very good comms.
The item was exactly as described and turned up exactly when it was promised.
Thanks Reggie.
 Profile  M6PZW 04/02/18 buyer positive Once again great to deal with Reggie,no messing about this man knows what he's on about,recommend highly to all.
 Profile  M0CLS 28/01/18 buyer positive Nice guy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Reggie.
 Profile  M0TXP 13/11/17 buyer positive Reg is a top guy to deal with and a nice guy to speak to, Many thanks Reg and i will catch you on air soon. 73 Paddy
 Profile  bonehead 16/10/17 buyer positive Reggie got intouch about something I was selling, came down, and bought it. no faff, no fuss. good to see you again, Reggie!
 Profile  jock51 23/09/17 buyer positive again a pleasure doing a deal with reg, and great to catch up and have a chat, thanks reg.
 Profile  G4OXD 07/09/17 trade positive Reggie is a nice chap to talk to.Nice transaction sent money when he said he would. Asked all the right questions new what he wanted no messing.A pleasure to business with & hope to in the future.
 Profile  clive 11/06/17 buyer positive Reggie is a sound guy, no messing about and instant payment.
Deal with confidence. A sound HRD member here.
Thanks Reggie.
 Profile  g7ena 17/05/17 buyer positive Excellent transaction, Reggie was great to deal with, good comms and item sent in a timely safe manner.

I would not hesitate to buy from Reggie again.
 Profile  M6PZW 03/05/17 buyer positive Excellent guy,I travelled a good way to meet Reggie to sell him a linear,what a guy really friendly and hopefully a good friend I now have,no haggling he paid what I asked in cash,food bloke
 Profile  G1AJI 01/05/17 buyer positive Thanks again for the smooth transaction, Recommended, trustworthy HRD trader. A credit to the site :-)
 Profile  g4oiv 29/04/17 buyer positive good contact through out the transaction makibg the deal painless great guy de don
 Profile  g4FEQ 12/04/17 trade positive First class deal, pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  G1AJI 26/02/17 trade positive 2nd. trade recently.
Reggie is one of the good guys, 100% trustworthy.
 Profile  G1AJI 26/02/17 buyer positive Reggie is one of the old school fellas.
Trust him 100%
Cheers mate.
 Profile  G0MJS 05/01/17 trade positive thanks for feed back top man fast payer very happy
 Profile  m0bmn 30/12/16 trade positive Quick deal, and hyperspeed delivery, use again 100% for sure A+++++++++++++
 Profile  G3VM 18/10/16 buyer positive Brilliant, Thankyou for supporting "The Ham Radio Shop"
 Profile  jock51 10/10/16 buyer positive true gent, pleasure doing a deal with reg, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  G4SJI 20/09/16 buyer positive really easy transaction item arrived quickly and in good condition as advertised, thank you very nice guy to deal with
 Profile  2E0OFF 02/09/16 trade positive cheers reggie .. nice to meet you and do the deal great comms and absolute pleasure thank you
 Profile  G3OOP 25/07/16 trade positive Thanks Reggie for the visit, very pleased to meet you and I hope that the journey home was not too
hard!! 73 Bryan
 Profile  G3OOP 25/07/16 trade positive
 Profile  2E0RCK 19/07/16 trade positive Reggie thanks for the quick collection and as always immediate payment.
 Profile  gm0ogn 22/04/16 seller positive Thank you Reggie. Nice to do business with you.
 Profile  mervynfredgalley 19/04/16 trade positive fantastic little radio from a truly genuine guy.
very helpful as well.
 Profile  trigem16 08/04/16 seller positive thanks nice to do a deal with you no problems at all
the 17m addons working fine for the btv antenna
cheers there
 Profile  M0PJX 01/09/15 trade positive Hi Reggie, A pleasure to deal with and meet up on my down to Wales,enjoy the radio and am looking forward to Flex.73
 Profile  m0uez 18/07/15 trade positive ANOTHER GOOD DEAL WITH REG MORE ROOM ON MY DESK CHEERS ABSOLUTE GENT SMOOTH OPP AS USUAL ********
 Profile  jon990 15/07/15 seller positive Nice to meet Reggie top bloke and great item made up with the atu thanks mate
 Profile  G0ELC 16/05/15 buyer positive Great to meet up with you Reggie and a pleasure to do business with you, a real gentleman. An asset to the site, great seller, thanks again.
 Profile  M0GMA 21/02/15 buyer positive Reggie It was a pleasure to meet up with you .
you new exactly what you wanted sent pm asked the right questions, and bought straight away no messing about and met up at agreed place on time .I would recommend Reggie to everyone to everyone on HRD.
He is one of the great Radio Hams and loves to talk about Valves.....I would Deal again without any doubt .
 Profile  2E0RCK 14/02/15 seller positive Reggie nice to meet you and chat about all the old valve radios. hope to deal again.
 Profile  M6LSJ 04/12/14 seller positive Nice to do business with you nice1 many thanks.
 Profile  M1DRK 22/11/14 buyer positive Cheers Reggie fast and easy.

hope you enjoy the radio.

73 De Andy..
 Profile  M0RMO 24/10/14 seller positive Great service, as described and prompt postage
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/10/14 buyer positive Reg is a top bloke to deal with, excellent comms and spot on reliable :) Cheers pal
 Profile  M0THZ 25/08/14 trade positive Dealt with reggie for 1st time and what a pleasure it was super guy i would highly recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  MW1RES 21/07/14 buyer positive Great deal. No hassle and easy sale with Reggie. Pleasure doing deal with "genuine" Radio Amateur. Thanks mate!
 Profile  M1DRK 03/01/14 buyer positive Dealing with Reggie is easy. A true gent and a pleasure to deal with.

Again Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  2E0VBD 08/12/13 seller positive Brilliant just as described thanks A1
 Profile  G0HIJ 20/08/13 buyer positive A very generous donation from Reg. A real gent, thanks again for the manual. Best wishes Wayne
 Profile  2E0UZK 17/08/13 trade positive Great Guy Great Deal Perfect Thanks
 Profile  m6bmw 13/08/13 buyer positive top man a pleasure to deal with. will deal again
 Profile  G7OFR 20/06/13 seller positive Another successful transaction. Many thanks Reggie.
 Profile  G7OFR 20/06/13 seller positive Thank you another great deal from Reggie. I would deal with Reggie again anytime a true radio ham.
 Profile  G0IUE 21/05/13 buyer positive Very smooth transaction, fast payment and great communication.
 Profile  G0UAZ 18/05/13 buyer positive Another 100% reliable deal with Reg. Top class fella. :)
 Profile  M0ION 20/04/13 buyer positive That should of been a positive! Hit the button to fast...sorry
 Profile  M1DRK 12/04/13 buyer positive A pleasure to do business with you Reggie.
73 De Andy..
 Profile  2E0BTX 04/04/13 buyer positive we need to meet when its warmer ! thanks for meeting me and thanks for nice comments
 Profile  MM6OBN 04/04/13 seller positive Bracket arrived safe and sound, trusted seller, many thanks Reggie
 Profile  MM3PTS 02/04/13 seller positive Reggie is a top bloke and true to his word .Cheers for a great deal and look forward to dealing again in the future .Highly recommended .
 Profile  M1CMR 31/03/13 seller positive Excellent item Reggie. Reggie is a man of his word a credit to HRD Very trusted thanks Reggie hope to deal again. Bryan....
 Profile  G7OFR 14/02/13 buyer positive A very smooth deal ,super fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with you Reggie, recommended 100%. If only all dealings were like this one.
A credit to the hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/13 trade positive Another easy deal with Reg. 100% spot. Cheers pal
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/13 buyer positive Another easy deal with Reg. 100% spot on honest and reliable. Cheers pal
 Profile  G0AYD 17/09/12 buyer positive Reggie is a fantastic guy to deal with his communication is second to none and items i purchased from him were fantastic and in excellent condition.
 Profile  Andrew2 07/08/12 trade positive No problems here very nice to deal with
 Profile  shad3925 05/08/12 seller positive Reggie a pleasure to meet you and thanks for all your valuable info.
Highly recommended
 Profile  M6SPW 01/07/12 seller positive John sold me some radio gear, 110% as described & in excellent condition,he even delivered to my door,nice to meet you mate,hope to catch you on air,
regards,Shaun :O)
 Profile  G0GQM 29/06/12 buyer positive Reg is a nice guy,came and collected on time.No problem here.Wish everyone else was the same!
Cheers Reg,kettles always on!
 Profile  alincoman 22/01/12 buyer positive Called & collected as aranged and was a pleasure to deal with.Hope to deal with again some time.VERY.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL ...
 Profile  kr400rc 20/12/11 trade positive Excellent chap to deal with,prompht payment thanks Reggie.
 Profile  g7pan 08/12/11 trade positive Nice guy to deal with ,thanks for the switch and have a great Christmas yourself.
 Profile  G4LXI 04/12/11 trade positive Reg is a good guy, he sent me a SWR meter FOC, OK it needs a bit of fettling but I will soon have it working. Thanks Reg, I owe you a pint. Geoff G4LXI
 Profile  jonah2020 24/11/11 buyer positive reg is a sound guy 100% reliable always great to see you mate,absolutely made up with the radio works a treat and just as you described,enjoy the wine reg.
cheers roy
 Profile  M0GMA 09/10/11 trade positive Well Reg is true to his word good real adverts.descripition just as the goods are, very nice to meet .I would deal anytime with him and recommend him to everyone.
your a first class and a credit to HRD
 Profile  gm6hwy 02/08/11 trade positive Many thanks Reg, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/07/11 seller positive Buying gear from Reg is always a pleasure, its well described and its sensibly priced too. A true top gent who I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone who is thinking of dealing with Reg. Cheers pal, nice to meet up again. :)
 Profile  g7fmw 12/07/11 trade positive another great deal with my mate Reg, no problems 100% reliable cheers Reg.
 Profile  jonah2020 07/06/11 seller positive reg is a great bloke to deal with very honest man great comunications would deal with him anytime cheers reg
 Profile  G0UWK 22/04/11 buyer positive Absolute pleasure to deal with, we chatted for over an hour when we met up today, true to his word and a first class gent, you can trust Reggie without question.
 Profile  G1SMI 02/03/11 seller positive First class seller, a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a great deal, REGGIE
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 01/03/11 buyer positive This Guy is a top class seller, items are as described in his advert, don't hesitate to deal with this guy, 100%.
 Profile  G6YGZ 26/02/11 buyer positive A true gentleman.
 Profile  MW0ATI 15/02/11 seller positive Reg is a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. He turned up on time handed over the cash no messing. I would be very happy to deal with Reg anytime.
 Profile  M0JSW 02/01/11 buyer positive The radios we traded were posted on the same day.I recieved mine the next day,Reg received his a week later thanks to the christmas post.Thanks for your patience Reggie,you are a gentleman!...Jes m0jsw
 Profile  gm1zvj 01/01/11 seller positive Its all been said before - a credit to HRD, pleasure to deal with , appreciatte that, thanks again.
john - gm1zvj
 Profile  G90SWL 17/12/10 trade positive Reg made a 200 mile round trip today in the middle of December to deliver a radio, a true gentleman,thank you for your trouble Reg.
I woulld deal with Reg anytime, he is more than welcome in our household at anytime.

Very pleased with the radio thank you Reg also thank you for your best wishes.

Regards.

Terry.
 Profile  g4wjj 08/12/10 trade positive Nice person to do Biz with, good all round 73s reggie
 Profile  jonah2020 02/12/10 seller positive reg is a sound guy,does not let you down,and his gear is always as he says,and a pleasure to do a deal with,nice to see you again reg,also mate sorry about the neutral in my last feedback for you,as i was rushing and forgot to change to positive.
cheers mate roy
 Profile  BIG DAVE 02/12/10 buyer positive Great bloke, no messing around. Completely honest and highly recommended, Thanks.
cheers Dave..
 Profile  2E1MPC 02/12/10 trade positive genuine guy honest description, prompt to meet up even in the snow , thanks reggie
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/11/10 buyer positive No messing with Reggie. A genuinely nice fella, no messing about. Kept to arrangements and 100% reliable. Thanks.
 Profile  G8JIT 09/11/10 buyer positive Nice to meet you Reggie, and furthermore a straightforward deal Thanks a bundle.
 Profile  M3PHB 06/11/10 seller positive Great communication and a pleasure to do business with highly recomended
 Profile  G7OFR 20/10/10 seller positive Straightforward transaction, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  bonehead 13/08/10 buyer positive another hitch-free sale to Reg, met as arranged, and paid CASH!
genuine guy, though I'm sure I said £80...........

thanks, mate!
 Profile  bonehead 31/05/10 seller positive another quality deal from Reg, an amateur from the old school, honest and accurate in his description, always well priced, and quality gear.
if you get a chance to deal with him, deal with confidence.
thanks again, Reg!
 Profile  bonehead 11/04/10 seller positive I asked for an antenna, Reg had one, and let me try before I buy.
gave me plenty of time to evaluate, no pressure, and we agreed on a price.
absolute gentleman, and whole-heartedly recommended.
cheers Reg!!
 Profile  G7OFR 25/01/10 seller positive Reg is a top class gent to deal with, Complete with first class comms, would deal with any time.
 Profile  Grenned 17/12/09 seller positive Thanks for the transaction Reg :)
 Profile  G0SCX 11/11/09 seller positive
 Profile  nazzler 05/11/09 buyer positive Great item from a decent, friendly and helpful bloke.
Many thanks
 Profile  M6PNA 04/11/09 buyer positive Icom SP-21: Very welcoming and willing to share his knowledge, 100% genuine guy. Smooth deal, easy and straight forward. Would buy from Reg with full confidence anytime.
 Profile  2E0RDO 03/11/09 buyer positive Goods as described. Reg is a credit to the hobby and to HRD. 100% True to his word.Would deal anytime with Reg. Excellent Comms.
 Profile  Andrew 01/11/09 seller positive Kenwood dual band mobile

Thanks reg another nice bargain. Real gentleman
 Profile  Andrew 01/11/09 seller positive Kenwood Handheld

Thanks reg great price and nice radio thank you
 Profile  G0UNJ 17/08/09 buyer positive a pleasure to deal with reg ,,would deal again ,,
 Profile  bonehead 14/07/09 buyer positive sold Reg an 857d, he came, tested, and paid cash.
nice bloke, easy deal.
recommended.
 Profile  G0FQN 30/06/09 trade positive many thanks reg, top man.
 Profile  G0UEX 03/06/09 seller positive I have dealt with Reg on a couple of occasions. A genuine radio amateur.
 Profile  M0PEB 31/05/09 seller positive a pleaure to deal with