ScorePositive Feedback
173 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
173 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MTD 25/11/23 trade positive Absolutely a fantastic guy to deal with. He was so patient with me as i couldn't post the item immediately due to illness. This wasn't an issue with Reggie. We had great comms between us. Looking forward to the next time.
Top guy.
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0TXP 03/10/22 trade positive Reg is a pleasure to do business with as always, cheers Reg
 Profile  G0WYD 18/08/22 trade positive Cheers bud, fast as you like, seen it purchased it and its here in 2 days, will give it a good run for the money on Sunday Reggie, many thanks Bob *****
 Profile  M0OEG 28/05/22 trade positive great deal with reg thanks again
 Profile  radiomnky 27/06/21 trade positive awesome guy. And exc honest trade. A good mate found . Could chat forever . Trustworthy old school ham ...
 Profile  2E0HVD 04/07/20 trade positive Excellent no messing deal with reggie..
 Profile  jock51 28/06/20 trade positive great to meet up and do another great deal with Reggie, credit to HRD,
 Profile  G3VM 08/02/19 trade positive Reg is super cool!!!! We don’t even need to test his PX’s, they are always perfect.......

Thanks again Reg, enjoy....
 Profile  G8VR 02/07/18 trade positive Reggie is a top bloke, lovely guy and 100% trustworthy. Don't hesitate to deal with him...
 Profile  G4OXD 07/09/17 trade positive Reggie is a nice chap to talk to.Nice transaction sent money when he said he would. Asked all the right questions new what he wanted no messing.A pleasure to business with & hope to in the future.
 Profile  g4FEQ 12/04/17 trade positive First class deal, pleasure to do business with.
 Profile  G1AJI 26/02/17 trade positive 2nd. trade recently.
Reggie is one of the good guys, 100% trustworthy.
 Profile  G0MJS 05/01/17 trade positive thanks for feed back top man fast payer very happy
 Profile  m0bmn 30/12/16 trade positive Quick deal, and hyperspeed delivery, use again 100% for sure A+++++++++++++
 Profile  2E0OFF 02/09/16 trade positive cheers reggie .. nice to meet you and do the deal great comms and absolute pleasure thank you
 Profile  2E0RCK 19/07/16 trade positive Reggie thanks for the quick collection and as always immediate payment.
 Profile  M0PJX 01/09/15 trade positive Hi Reggie, A pleasure to deal with and meet up on my down to Wales,enjoy the radio and am looking forward to Flex.73
 Profile  M0THZ 25/08/14 trade positive Dealt with reggie for 1st time and what a pleasure it was super guy i would highly recommend him to anyone.
 Profile  2E0UZK 17/08/13 trade positive Great Guy Great Deal Perfect Thanks
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/13 trade positive Another easy deal with Reg. 100% spot. Cheers pal
 Profile  Andrew2 07/08/12 trade positive No problems here very nice to deal with
 Profile  g7pan 08/12/11 trade positive Nice guy to deal with ,thanks for the switch and have a great Christmas yourself.
 Profile  G4LXI 04/12/11 trade positive Reg is a good guy, he sent me a SWR meter FOC, OK it needs a bit of fettling but I will soon have it working. Thanks Reg, I owe you a pint. Geoff G4LXI
 Profile  M0GMA 09/10/11 trade positive Well Reg is true to his word good real adverts.descripition just as the goods are, very nice to meet .I would deal anytime with him and recommend him to everyone.
your a first class and a credit to HRD
 Profile  gm6hwy 02/08/11 trade positive Many thanks Reg, pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G90SWL 17/12/10 trade positive Reg made a 200 mile round trip today in the middle of December to deliver a radio, a true gentleman,thank you for your trouble Reg.
I woulld deal with Reg anytime, he is more than welcome in our household at anytime.

Very pleased with the radio thank you Reg also thank you for your best wishes.

Regards.

Terry.
 Profile  g4wjj 08/12/10 trade positive Nice person to do Biz with, good all round 73s reggie
 Profile  2E1MPC 02/12/10 trade positive genuine guy honest description, prompt to meet up even in the snow , thanks reggie
 Profile  G0FQN 30/06/09 trade positive many thanks reg, top man.