ScorePositive Feedback
173 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
173 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6RVA 27/08/23 seller positive reggie is a great fella Quality Throughout More than happy with my purchase from him,,i got a bargain thanks Reggie
 Profile  jaytee 03/08/23 seller positive Reggie was great to dela with - quick to respond to messages.
Send phone out next day and exactly as described.
Thanks very much.
 Profile  M6RVA 20/07/23 seller positive Pleasant Transaction , and a pleasure to meet you Reggie. thanks
 Profile  2E0IWX  21/09/22 seller positive Very smooth trouble free deal, great packaging and delivered in good time. Many thanks A+++
 Profile  G0NAJ 04/09/22 seller positive A pleasure to deal with you, would certainly deal again.
Thanks John G0NAJ
 Profile  g1tai 01/09/22 seller positive Reggie is a good guy to deal with. Good comms and delivery. Item as described, can't say better than that.
 Profile  g7gro 30/08/21 seller positive Great to meet Reggie and I'm very happy with my purchase
 Profile  G4WLI 20/08/21 seller positive Top man, thanks very much exactly as described and great deal
 Profile  2E0PHX 24/06/21 seller positive Good seller, prompt reply to questions and dispatched fast!
Very pleased with the WSPR Lite.
 Profile  2E0HVD 05/06/21 seller positive Another good deal with Reggie

All the best mate
 Profile  M6NFT 03/06/21 seller positive Quick delivery and as described ,first class gent to deal with thanks again
 Profile  g4wjj 07/01/21 seller positive Top buyer - excellent - many tks 73s, hny!!
 Profile  G3KLN 05/01/21 seller positive Many thanks Reggie for the easy transaction , and updates .
 Profile  gi4fzd 19/09/20 seller positive Very pleasant and easy transaction with Reggie, would not hesitate to sell to him again..A++++ Buyer.
 Profile  EI3IUB 06/09/20 seller positive An aboslute gent to deal with, extremely quick shipping.
 Profile  g0wtm 25/06/20 seller positive Thanks Reggie. A true gent !
 Profile  G8VR 24/06/20 seller positive Pleasure to deal with Reggie - very happy. 110% trustworthy - great guy.
 Profile  M0MNV 30/06/19 seller positive Very good contact. No problems at all. Fast dispatch and good packIng. No issue. PHighly recommend user. Thank you!
 Profile  G4YY 14/06/19 seller positive Pleasure to dea with l Reg fast payment
Nice to chat to a gentleman
Thanks
 Profile  2E0VBD 16/02/19 seller positive The item was well package and delivered quickly. Reggie went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I would thoroughly recommend. Thanks Reggie and HRD another good transaction Rob
 Profile  G4DRK 14/09/18 seller positive The item was well package and delivered quickly. Reggie went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. I would thoroughly recommend.
 Profile  M0GMA 31/08/18 seller positive Reggie is a great guy
Item just described.
Made to feel very welcome.
Nice cup of tea
Would deal again no problem
10/10
 Profile  drewbhoy1 05/05/18 seller positive Would definitely deal with Reggie again . Always helpful and great comms . Thanks
 Profile  M0IMM 22/04/18 seller positive Absolutely spot on deal! Excellent communication, very pleased with item purchased and had a good chat about radio! Look forward to catching up on 40m Reggie :)
 Profile  G4OXD 24/02/18 seller positive Very easy smooth transaction & very keenly priced.Posted filter when he said he would.Will certainly deal again
 Profile  2e0wdj 19/02/18 seller positive Reggie is straight to deal with and offers very good comms.
The item was exactly as described and turned up exactly when it was promised.
Thanks Reggie.
 Profile  gm0ogn 22/04/16 seller positive Thank you Reggie. Nice to do business with you.
 Profile  trigem16 08/04/16 seller positive thanks nice to do a deal with you no problems at all
the 17m addons working fine for the btv antenna
cheers there
 Profile  jon990 15/07/15 seller positive Nice to meet Reggie top bloke and great item made up with the atu thanks mate
 Profile  2E0RCK 14/02/15 seller positive Reggie nice to meet you and chat about all the old valve radios. hope to deal again.
 Profile  M6LSJ 04/12/14 seller positive Nice to do business with you nice1 many thanks.
 Profile  M0RMO 24/10/14 seller positive Great service, as described and prompt postage
 Profile  2E0VBD 08/12/13 seller positive Brilliant just as described thanks A1
 Profile  MM6OBN 04/04/13 seller positive Bracket arrived safe and sound, trusted seller, many thanks Reggie
 Profile  MM3PTS 02/04/13 seller positive Reggie is a top bloke and true to his word .Cheers for a great deal and look forward to dealing again in the future .Highly recommended .
 Profile  M1CMR 31/03/13 seller positive Excellent item Reggie. Reggie is a man of his word a credit to HRD Very trusted thanks Reggie hope to deal again. Bryan....
 Profile  M6SPW 01/07/12 seller positive John sold me some radio gear, 110% as described & in excellent condition,he even delivered to my door,nice to meet you mate,hope to catch you on air,
regards,Shaun :O)
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/07/11 seller positive Buying gear from Reg is always a pleasure, its well described and its sensibly priced too. A true top gent who I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone who is thinking of dealing with Reg. Cheers pal, nice to meet up again. :)
 Profile  jonah2020 07/06/11 seller positive reg is a great bloke to deal with very honest man great comunications would deal with him anytime cheers reg
 Profile  MW0ATI 15/02/11 seller positive Reg is a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. He turned up on time handed over the cash no messing. I would be very happy to deal with Reg anytime.
 Profile  gm1zvj 01/01/11 seller positive Its all been said before - a credit to HRD, pleasure to deal with , appreciatte that, thanks again.
john - gm1zvj
 Profile  jonah2020 02/12/10 seller positive reg is a sound guy,does not let you down,and his gear is always as he says,and a pleasure to do a deal with,nice to see you again reg,also mate sorry about the neutral in my last feedback for you,as i was rushing and forgot to change to positive.
cheers mate roy
 Profile  M3PHB 06/11/10 seller positive Great communication and a pleasure to do business with highly recomended
 Profile  bonehead 31/05/10 seller positive another quality deal from Reg, an amateur from the old school, honest and accurate in his description, always well priced, and quality gear.
if you get a chance to deal with him, deal with confidence.
thanks again, Reg!
 Profile  bonehead 11/04/10 seller positive I asked for an antenna, Reg had one, and let me try before I buy.
gave me plenty of time to evaluate, no pressure, and we agreed on a price.
absolute gentleman, and whole-heartedly recommended.
cheers Reg!!
 Profile  Grenned 17/12/09 seller positive Thanks for the transaction Reg :)
 Profile  G0UEX 03/06/09 seller positive I have dealt with Reg on a couple of occasions. A genuine radio amateur.
 Profile  M0PEB 31/05/09 seller positive a pleaure to deal with