ScorePositive Feedback
80 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
81 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  Tango 29/01/16 seller positive Many Thanks for the Aerial Tony. Very pleased. Simple easy transaction. good comms. Happy to deal with Tony anytime.
 Profile  royg0oyz 08/06/17 seller positive thanks tony for a good comms i will deal with tony again great chap thanks once again tony
 Profile  quadking 22/08/12 seller positive Would reccommend this HRD user, bought 4 way rf switch, immediate payment, NO messing around, good communications.
Top guy would reccommed A+++++
 Profile  quadking 12/09/12 seller positive A good HRD user, always instant payment, good communications, NO messing around , what else can I say TOP guy. Thanks Terry m0nta.
 Profile  MM0BFF 08/10/12 seller positive Fast payment, no nonsense deal, highly recommended with good comms, another trusted HRD member A+++++
 Profile  mashtun1 20/11/16 seller positive Thanks tony for quick service,radio as described, works perfect,would deal with again.
 Profile  m6bmw 20/08/19 seller positive always a pleasure to deal with top man hope to deal with again
 Profile  M5ET 18/09/17 seller positive A nice and easy transaction with Tony - good communication, and item was posted even sooner than I expected it to be! Wasn't quite as mint as it was described to be, but it won't affect the operation of the unit, so no big deal. Would gladly deal with Tony again in the future.
 Profile  M3SXA 05/10/11 seller positive Thanks for the transaction Tony, nice helpful and honest person to do trade with 73's..
 Profile  M1CMR 13/09/12 seller positive What can I say about Tony good honest and reliable person I would definatly deal with Tony again great comms etc thanks Tony hope you enjoy the new toys Bryan..........
 Profile  M1AKT 07/02/15 seller positive Nice to meet you Tony, items as described, well pleased, would deal with Tony again.
 Profile  m0gny 10/08/14 seller positive A very good person to deal with. Would definately deal again with Tony
 Profile  M0GMA 16/05/15 seller positive Tony. items just as described unmarked very good communications,would recommend to anyone so good as a member of HRD. 10/10
 Profile  M0GLP 25/07/15 seller positive Good item well packed good communication would buy from again Thank You Tony
 Profile  M0GLP 23/04/18 seller positive Thanks tony for quick service,radio as described, works perfect,would deal with again.
 Profile  M0ANK 24/02/17 seller positive Radio received as described. Great seller will hopefully deal with you again sir. Very pleased thank you.
 Profile  kbuxey 24/10/12 seller positive Thanks smooth service
 Profile  jock51 16/11/16 seller positive pleasure to do a deal with tony, radio better than described, fast postage, excellent comms, would deal with anytime,
 Profile  gi4fzd 23/08/12 seller positive More than delighted with this very fast and smooth transaction.I have no hesitation in recommending Tony to future purchaser
 Profile  gi4fzd 01/11/12 seller positive Lightning fast delivery and item as described..would have no hesitation in recommending this member
 Profile  G7OFR 05/11/09 seller positive Tony is a great guy to deal with, first class comm's and even delivered the radio to me. He gets top marks from me.
 Profile  G7OFR 02/12/11 seller positive another great deal with Tony many thanks for the super fast transaction.
 Profile  G4SJI 12/12/18 seller positive Great to deal with Icom Rucksack arrived very quickly and as described definitely buy again
 Profile  G1IVG 01/07/09 seller positive No problems at all, good clean and tidy item, well packaged and fast delivery.
Thanks again Tony.
73 de Colin G1IVG
 Profile  G0WCI 16/04/10 seller positive Thanks Tony great receiver just the job cheers :)
 Profile  G0BHD 06/02/13 seller positive Very helpful chap, deal done with no problems!
Cant fault you tony!
 Profile  G0ASI 02/12/11 seller positive Great deal, very good communication, very prompt shipping. rig as advertised, very pleased.
Ken (G0ASI)
 Profile  clive 22/05/15 seller positive Tony is an honest seller. Item better than described and totally mint. Have no worries about him, he is totally genuine. Thanks Tony for a good deal.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 04/08/17 seller positive Tony was great to deal with. Would buy from him again. Thanks,
 Profile  2e0saf 21/04/11 seller positive perfect sale from tony fully as described mint condition
 Profile  2E0RTE 19/03/19 seller positive Good comms and just as described, great packing to! thanks and i hope to deal agaiin sometime.73
 Profile  2E0BTX 15/07/19 seller positive Was a pleasure as always Tony thank you