ScorePositive Feedback
81 99%
PositiveNeutralNegative
82 0 1

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G6TJC 05/10/19 buyer positive Nice quick & smooth transaction with Tony.
Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M6JNA 26/07/19 buyer positive Purchased a Uniden 15x scanner. Item as described, well packaged and delivered within 24 hours. Excellent seller!
 Profile  m6bmw 25/07/19 buyer positive very nice chap fast payment hope to deal with him again
 Profile  M0IMM 17/07/19 buyer positive Many thanks for very quick payment and excellent communication! :)
 Profile  jock51 16/01/19 buyer positive pleasure doing a deal with tony, fast payment good comms, would deal again with no hesitation,
 Profile  M1TZR 06/03/18 buyer positive Bought a radio from Tony who went out of his way to get it to me. Radio was just as a new one would have been, more than happy. Tony you are a credit to HRD, many thanks again.
 Profile  g4FEQ 27/01/18 buyer positive Excellent transaction, no fuss or problems. We met as arranged to conclude the deal.
Highly recommended
 Profile  alcon19 16/09/17 buyer positive Excellent transaction would deal again anytime great comms A1++++++++ seller a real credit to the hobby cheers Tony G0DHI Alan
 Profile  G7OFR 11/06/17 buyer positive Another great and honest trustworthy person to deal with on HRD. Many thanks Tony for a great transaction, Can't ask for better. He even traveled to my QTH again to do the deal.
 Profile  M0CSN 17/05/17 buyer positive A joy to deal with Tony, no messing just asked if still for sale and paid no mither .
Highly recommended.
cheers john
 Profile  royg0oyz 02/02/17 buyer positive what a gent thanks tony id51e was like new i will deal with you again A+++++
 Profile  M0DNR 21/12/15 buyer positive tony was a absolute joy to deal with unfortunately he had to be rushed into hospital and his good lady wife lisa handled his affairs big thank you lisa radio was as described very happy
would deal with again cheers tony get well soon bud regards rob
 Profile  M0OTM 20/11/15 buyer positive Super quick payment.
Great comms.
Thank you Tony!
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 21/10/15 buyer positive 110% genuine bloke. trusted and reliable. will deal again.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 20/10/15 buyer positive 110% genuine bloke. trusted and reliable. will deal again.
 Profile  g7btp 02/10/15 buyer positive thanks tony
 Profile  M0RDI 01/10/15 buyer positive A good person to deal with. prompt payment and transparent communication I would be happy to deal with him again
 Profile  s.denes 02/03/15 buyer negative You have left me negative feedback,, why, I advertised radio for a friend as you are aware, you had his contact details and were told to contact him... You never.
 Profile  G0SQI 19/02/15 buyer positive Hi Tony thx for the radio works a treat :)
Cheers Nigel
 Profile  m0zag 01/07/14 buyer positive Well please great radio tony 73 gaz
 Profile  M1BAZ 09/05/13 buyer positive Recently completed a deal with this member. Concise inquiry and prompt payment. I'd happily deal with him again.
 Profile  MW0JZM 17/11/12 buyer positive Thanks tony top man radio works fine will deal again

Regards Steve
 Profile  gi4fzd 01/11/12 buyer positive Previous feedback from me should have been as a buyer,
not seller. this guy is the Biz..great service
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 27/10/12 buyer positive supersmooth fast deal. tony is 100% trustworthy. will deal anytime.
 Profile  AOK1 27/10/12 buyer positive Item received quickly and was as described.
Thanks mate.
 Profile  2E0MCG 12/10/12 buyer positive very quick delivery,and easy to deal with,would recomend to all,many thanks john.
 Profile  M3TFM TOL 10/10/12 buyer positive Would not hesitate to deal with Tony again, good com's and fast payment, Spot on !
 Profile  M0XAT 08/10/12 buyer positive promt payer,good to deal with.
 Profile  markd 13/09/12 buyer positive top man nice to deal with ,would buy from tony
again . jobs a good'n . A1******************
 Profile  g7vau 27/08/12 buyer positive Payment straight away from Tony via paypal, radio collected day late because of city link cock up but communications with Tony was spot on and both totally informed all the way..Enjoy the 821H.No problems with this Gent all.
 Profile  g7pan 11/08/12 buyer positive Quick payment, no messing around,thanks Tony.
 Profile  G7OFR 01/08/12 buyer positive Another straightforward transaction, thanks again Tony. BARRY !
 Profile  m0mda 09/12/11 buyer positive tony is a great person to deal with. excellent transaction, great item and comms.
many thanks for the sale. 73 de m0mda
 Profile  Tango 05/12/11 buyer positive A real Good Guy,
Fast efficient, pleasant to deal with.
All as described.
Have purchased a number of Items from Tony.
All as described.
Feel confident in dealing with Tony.
 Profile  G7OFR 12/10/11 buyer positive A real gentleman. Great to meet you again Tony and hope to work on air.
 Profile  G1PIE 04/04/11 buyer positive thank you for a great transaction, from john m0fwo
mark.
 Profile  M0DUH 28/11/09 buyer positive Nice guy to deal with. nice to meet you Tony.
Would buy from Tony any day.
 Profile  stanrad55 27/06/09 buyer positive A GOOD GUY DEAL ANYTIME
 Profile  M3SXA 14/06/09 buyer positive Tony's 2nd purchase from me and again no problem.
 Profile  M3SXA 14/06/09 buyer positive Prompt payment from Tony and good comms.