ScorePositive Feedback
167 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
167 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0EPV 13/01/24 seller positive Peter went out of his way for me. first class Amateur Thank you.
 Profile  M0IAF 11/12/23 buyer positive great person ...honest and trustworthy...
 Profile  G4IAL 26/11/23 buyer positive Yet another nice and easy transaction. Thanks Peter and nice to see you gain
 Profile  chrisf 28/10/23 buyer positive Paid quickly thanks.
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/10/23 seller positive Thanks for and easy transaction. I hope that 50watt amp keeps your shack warm :)
 Profile  M0xag 08/09/23 trade positive Again very helpful perfect deal will deal again no issues cheers
 Profile  M0xag 08/09/23 trade positive Perfect deal as always no delay , great member
 Profile  PaulGB 21/07/23 buyer positive Good to meet you Pete. Easy deal top man. cheers 73
 Profile  G0ORK 23/05/23 seller positive Great transaction - lots of communication and very fast posting. I had the Malahit in my shack within 24 hours of cleared funds. hope to work you one day Peter!
 Profile  dxm0gre 15/05/23 seller positive easy to deal with all working well perfect item thank you .
 Profile  M0ION 19/04/23 seller positive Great guy to deal with, easy smooth fast transaction and highly recommend.
 Profile  jonah2020 01/04/23 seller positive Peter is a great guy to deal with never lets you down, glad your happy with the scanner hope to deal with you again in the future take care pal cheers roy
 Profile  G4IAL 18/03/23 buyer positive Another perfect deal with Peter who is a credit to amateur radio.
Enjoy the rx Peter.
 Profile  G6SVN 24/05/22 seller positive Not many like Peter, wish there was.
He travelled an hour to meet up after a days work.
Thanks Pete....Great to meet You....PSU Better than described.
 Profile  bambam 22/12/21 buyer positive Peter is one hell of a guy very prompt payer and very patient and understanding.
 Profile  G4IAL 11/11/21 buyer positive Another perfect deal. Thanks Peter
 Profile  M0TNX 13/10/21 trade positive Thanks for the trade! Turned up on time and great comms.
 Profile  g1hsg 14/08/21 seller positive What a great guy to deal with. Exactly as advertised. Really helpful with collection arrangements.
 Profile  m0hms 25/02/21 seller positive What a gent, I advertised for a HRI 200 and Peter came up trumps.
Good communication right through the deal and all done and dusted within 3 days...I would deal with Peter again for sure.
Many Thanks and Best 73's
 Profile  M0DUH 06/11/20 trade positive Once again Nice easy deal, many thanks, Would deal with Pete Anytime.
 Profile  M0DUH 28/10/20 buyer positive Nice to meet you Pete, Nice easy deal, many thanks, Would deal with Pete Anytime.
 Profile  G4OFN 12/10/20 seller positive Peter, thanks for your patience over collection. Hope you are having fun with the item and great to deal with you. Peter
 Profile  G4IAL 02/08/20 buyer positive Good clear comms and prompt collection.Nice to deal with you again Pete we last dealt on 30/07/2011 !!!
 Profile  2e1var 06/05/20 seller positive Excellent, scanner arrived exactly as described and in perfect working order. very well packaged and superfast delivery.

Rich
 Profile  Shaun1977 07/03/20 buyer positive Excellent service radio is like new 100% top man thanks pall will defo deal with you any time
 Profile  Shaun1977 07/03/20 trade positive Excellent service radio is like new 100% top man thanks pall will defo deal with you any time
 Profile  M0xag 25/01/20 seller positive Oops ! Above should read seller !!
 Profile  M0xag 25/01/20 trade positive Nice guy prompt payment welcome for a brew anytime
 Profile  M0YSE 02/11/19 seller positive "Thanks for painless transaction Pete, received in mint condition, Recommend. cheers Kev M0YSE
 Profile  G6TAI 04/10/19 seller positive Thanks Peter great deal nice to meet you would buy from you again cheers A+++++ 10/10
 Profile  m0rsl 14/09/19 seller positive Great to deal with. Sent money via PayPal F&F and got item within a few days. I would deal with Pete again.
 Profile  Jimmysan 03/09/19 seller positive Great seller, perfect as described new product,
very fast responce and great communications
AA seller, thanks again Pete.
 Profile  M0MTD 15/07/19 seller positive Great guy, even delivered it for me whilst enroute to somewhere else. Can't beat that. A true gent and a pleasure to deal with.
73's Tony M0MTD
 Profile  g1tai 14/01/19 seller positive Great to deal with, good coms and as he was passing he delivered. Top man.
 Profile  TerryB 10/10/18 seller positive Excellent to deal with and exceptionally helpful. A***
 Profile  G1INU 27/07/18 buyer positive Good communication, promo polite.
 Profile  M1EGH 26/04/18 buyer positive nice see you again pete,
top banana all best gregg
 Profile  G1PPA 06/02/18 trade positive What a guy enquired in morning collected and paid same day. No worries dealing with
Cheers pete thanks steve
 Profile  alcon19 05/06/17 buyer positive Pete is a real Gent with great comms would deal again anytime
A1++++++++++ seller Alan G0DHI
 Profile  G0SLV 28/04/17 buyer positive No hassle.. nice chap... recommended.
 Profile  TerryB 25/03/17 seller positive As described and excellent comms, recommended. A+++
 Profile  G7UTB 11/03/17 seller positive As described Pete. New and unused and arrived well packed. Great communication. Another guy to trust on HRD. Thank you for the easy transaction
 Profile  willow70 06/11/16 seller positive Nice Radio and good demo of equipment.
 Profile  M0GMA 04/09/16 seller positive Another great deal from Peter.
Very nice to meet up with you and your wife and friendly dog.
item just as described.
Peter is good for HRD and a very nice guy to meet up with ....
 Profile  G0PWX 03/09/16 buyer positive Great service and quality great.
Thanks Pete
 Profile  Chris-2E0OTO 16/08/16 seller positive Great Item m8 perfect, and nice to meet you too.
 Profile  M0RDI 12/08/16 buyer positive Came and collected the item and we had a pleasant chat about radio ,a great guy to deal with and I would be happy to do other deals in the future many thanks
 Profile  Tommy 28/06/16 seller positive Excellent to deal with
would trade again
goods as described
many thanks
Tommy
GI0PVG
 Profile  MM6CWN 27/06/16 seller positive Bought a receiver from Pete. He was great to deal with. Radio was mint as described, posted as soon as I paid. No hesitation in recommending.
 Profile  G4XRS 02/06/16 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, a real gent :-)
 Profile  M0UTD 04/05/16 buyer positive Cheers for meeting up and buying signal link good buyer well rated regards
Mark m0utd
 Profile  M0YBC 20/04/16 buyer positive Thank you first class
 Profile  2E0RCK 16/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Pete all working well hope to deal again.
 Profile  m0zag 14/04/16 trade positive Top man and fantastic headset as well
 Profile  2E0RDO 10/04/16 buyer positive Thank you Pete, you went above and beyond the call of duty. Lovely to meet you and I recommend you 500% to anyone who may wish to deal with you. A genuine Radio Amateur. Do not hesitate to deal with Pete. Enjoy your purchase Pete. Best wishes to you and yours. Ray
 Profile  G0WZB 19/02/16 seller positive Dummy Load exactly as described. Pleaure to deal with
Many Thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  jock51 25/01/16 seller positive The rumors are not true, he is not a bad lad to deal with, no hesitation in dealing again,
 Profile  M1EGH 22/01/16 buyer positive great guy to deal with no messing cheers pete A1+
 Profile  pioneer 06/01/16 buyer positive thanks for radio pete, always a pleasure, easy and straightforward. mark.
 Profile  stanrad55 31/12/15 trade positive great deal pete nice to see you
 Profile  G3POG 11/12/15 buyer positive Excellent transaction. Highly recommended.
 Profile  Davedee 08/12/15 seller positive Many thanks for an excellent transaction, well packaged and quick delivery. A1
 Profile  jock51 05/12/15 buyer positive pete bought it, paid for it and picked it up, superfast transaction, no worries on dealing with this stowic person, what a guy,
 Profile  AlanM0AQC 27/11/15 buyer positive thanks Pete for a very fast postage, item arrived next day.

regards Alan M0AQC
 Profile  Sangoma 27/11/15 seller positive Great comms, lets you know what is happening all the way, quick delivery, everything as described and promised. Thanks very much, would deal again any time.
 Profile  pioneer 25/11/15 buyer positive another great deal from pete, always nice to meet you. goods 1st class, happy with purchase, and coffee. no hesitation in dealing again or recommending.smooth transaction as should be, cheers mate. mark. G1HSO.
 Profile  M0OEG 18/11/15 seller positive i have done many a deal with pete always get a great bargain he only has quality kit and this time round a superb 2m9dx eagle vine antenna for £40 absolute bargain...!! thanks pete AAAA+++++++++
 Profile  M0GMA 18/11/15 seller positive Item just as described.Pete has very good communications.
he even delivered it for free at the time agreed.
Pete is one of the good guys very reliable and trustworthy.
I would recommend Pete to everyone
A real credit to HRD. 10/10
 Profile  jock51 14/11/15 seller positive really made my day doing a deal with Pete, really good bloke to deal with, even delivered it to, and he would not take anything for getting it to me, if Pete was a glass of beer i'm sure it would be carlsberg,
 Profile  Webbo 23/10/15 buyer positive Great bloke,instant payment,pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M1AQO 15/09/15 seller positive Pete was great.
Good communication, instant payment.
A very pleasant transaction.
Thanks.
 Profile  M0PIW 05/09/15 seller positive Excellent - A real deal and smooth transaction. Thanks Peter for making it all easy. Gladly deal again.
 Profile  pioneer 23/07/15 buyer positive great deal, good comms.
agreed meet halfway.
radio as described and happy with purchase.
no hesitation in dealing with again, or recommending. smooth transaction, the way it should be.
many thanks,
mark.
G1HSO...
 Profile  Ant1972 28/06/15 buyer positive Over the moon with the rotator just need to put the beam on the mast now ready for dx
 Profile  Ant1972 28/06/15 buyer positive Over the moon with the rotator just need to put the beam on the mast now ready for dx
 Profile  g1kot 24/06/15 seller positive just as it should be and offered to return any excess in postage costs. couldn't be fairer than that..
 Profile  2E0DKH 23/06/15 buyer positive Well packaged,excellent com's, fast delivery. Item as stated, couldn't ask for more
 Profile  quadking 09/06/15 seller positive Aways a pleasuret todeal with only glad to leave positve feedback, always cashon delivery have a nice one 73 se later terry
 Profile  G4YY 16/05/15 trade positive Another great deal with Pete smooth and quick
a true gent thanks
 Profile  bribar 13/05/15 buyer positive Thanks for feed back, and nice to meet you, good job you managed to have a trolly, and (strong arms), and hope you enjoy the chairs,
 Profile  MW0EDX 08/02/15 seller positive A real gentleman, pleasure to deal with. 73 ! MW0EDX / MW5R
 Profile  yamfan 07/02/15 buyer positive Delighted to do business with, Thanks
 Profile  G4YY 01/02/15 buyer positive Great radio thanks for a good deal
 Profile  bigguy 08/11/14 buyer positive fantastic guy and great to meet and deal with. recommend any time :)
 Profile  MM0XXW 08/09/14 buyer positive Super flawless deal, would recommend Peter any day of the week.
 Profile  G4YY 23/08/14 buyer positive Thanks for a great deal speaker A1 thanks again
 Profile  M0DNR 22/08/14 buyer positive a real joy to deal with very happy with radio would I deal with again of course top man highly recommended
 Profile  M0IAF 26/06/14 seller positive Many thanks for the sat nav...good communication and delivery...recomended
 Profile  M0WMX 28/05/14 buyer positive WDWA
 Profile  pioneer 26/05/14 buyer positive great deal,good to deal with,purchased antenna and agreed meet half way,no hesitation dealing with again,many thanks,mark. (g1hso).
 Profile  G0MJS 27/04/14 trade positive thanks pet very nice to meet you and hop again some time mike
 Profile  G8JIT 26/04/14 seller positive Chuffed with gear Peter, nice meeting you, one of the gents.
 Profile  vick 28/03/14 buyer positive Thanks again for the fast payment and feedback regards darren
 Profile  Sweep 27/02/14 buyer positive A gent - many thanks Pete, will drop you a line when I eventually get it plugged in!
 Profile  G4YY 23/02/14 seller positive FAST PAYER AND PICKED UP GREAT TO DEAL WITH
THANKS PETE
HAVE YOU GOT EVERYTHING?
 Profile  M0ION 15/02/14 seller positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks!
 Profile  G0HIJ 04/01/14 buyer positive Pete you are a top man. Highly recommended member and a true gent. Look forward to the next time.Wayne
 Profile  m0ajj 01/01/14 seller positive another great deal from Pete (vgs-1) hope to deal again in the future without reservation--thanks Paul.
 Profile  m0ajj 01/01/14 seller positive Peter is a nice guy to deal with (SP23) wouldnt hesitate to deal again 100% reliable--happy new year.
 Profile  G4WLI 01/01/14 buyer positive Thanks Pete... nice guy, great to do business with. Very happy with transaction
 Profile  M1VHT 27/12/13 seller positive Excellent fella to deal with, hassle free, honest and a man of his word. Thanks Pete it was great to meet you if only briefly.
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  MW3FLI 15/12/13 buyer positive Superb transaction, no problem whatsoever. Icom speaker arrived well packaged and was in A1 condition. Would certainly buy from Pete again.....Cheers Colin
 Profile  Martin.627 13/12/13 seller positive Nice kit at a fair price - Even delivered item saving me the trip, "First Rate & recommended"
 Profile  M3XIE 08/12/13 buyer positive Thanks nice to meet you yesterday hope you get your tower sorted quickly great comms straight forward sale.
 Profile  m0ajj 25/11/13 buyer positive Peter is a nice guy to deal with recommend to all hrd members--thanks
 Profile  G3KLN 17/11/13 buyer positive good easy transaction,atu as described, would deal again with pete
 Profile  G0UAZ 10/11/13 buyer positive Another deal with Pete. Top fella, cheers
 Profile  MW0MWV 05/11/13 trade positive Genuine chap , true to his word. I would deal with again for sure. Can be trusted 100%
 Profile  G7OFR 25/10/13 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Pete no problem.
 Profile  G4YY 13/10/13 seller positive Fast pickup very nice to deal with A1 thanks.
 Profile  jock51 08/09/13 seller positive could not hope to meet a nicer guy than Pete,
went out of his way to bring the scanner,
would trade/deal anytime, a true gent,
not many left these days, getting fewer and fewer in this great hobby, pleasurable experience all the way through this transaction, best 73 Pete,
 Profile  mm1fas 29/08/13 seller positive Great radio .. great bloke.. what more can you ask for.. many thanks.. hope to deal again...
 Profile  Rum 16/08/13 seller positive A perfect transaction in every way! Thanks Peter.
 Profile  m0gny 01/08/13 seller positive Great guy always a pleasure to deal with. 
 Profile  quadking 22/05/13 seller positive Second meeting with pete , bought my rotator, face to face deal, punctual, instant payment , TOP guy, always nice to meet a honest and genuine ham.
Tnx Terry 73.
 Profile  2E1MPC 06/05/13 buyer positive sorry got the wrong button top man arrived when he said he would
 Profile  quadking 25/04/13 seller positive Nice to meet up with you Pete, tnx for your purchase, glad to be of some help. good comm`s ,came and collected spot on time, NO hassel, another good HRD user A++++
Regards Terry 73.
 Profile  M3OPT 23/04/13 seller positive recommended for a no hastle deal, good communications, honest description of goods. item was very well packed, and with a very fast delivery.
not like a lot of sellers.
 Profile  m0rcj 04/04/13 buyer positive Met Pete as arranged and he was prompt,paid cash and no hassel,second time of meeting Pete and I found him to be a likable and trustworthy person.Recommended.
 Profile  2E1GSN 12/02/13 seller positive A true gentleman,with good communication skills and very reliable. A credit to the ham radio community.
 Profile  G0UAZ 16/12/12 seller positive Cheers Pete. Another good deal and very easy nice chap to deal with. Take care on those roads pal. :)
 Profile  G4RNI 11/12/12 buyer positive Nice deal. Thanks!
 Profile  G0LZX 09/12/12 seller positive Tnx very much Peter , was a pleasure to meet an do business with you :)
 Profile  m0gny 02/12/12 seller positive It was a real pleasure to deal with you.
73's Michal
 Profile  M0ZCR 25/10/12 seller positive Excellent Seller, Very Helpful 100% Happy
Thanks Pete
 Profile  Tango 02/10/12 buyer positive Very good service from Pete.
Helpfull and a good chap to deal with.
 Profile  jock51 03/09/12 trade positive brilliant bloke to deal with, super smooth transaction,
 Profile  jonrussell 11/07/12 buyer positive VERY GOOD TRANSACTION NICE RADIO GOOD TRADE CHEERS PETER
 Profile  hippy1970 10/07/12 seller positive Good comms and fast shipping.
Recommended!
 Profile  m1eev 11/06/12 seller positive nice easy deal no probs
 Profile  GM1CMF 15/05/12 trade positive Item as advertised very helpful arranging pick up as well thanks
 Profile  G4LXI 23/02/12 buyer positive Thanks Pete for the DigiMaster, delivered into the West Midlands as well!

Nice honest radio ham, there are some still left :-)
 Profile  G0UAZ 19/02/12 seller positive Could not have been an easy deal. Nice to meet Pete and do a deal for the first time. Thanks :)
 Profile  energy29uk 08/02/12 buyer positive Thanks again Peter for the quick and easy deal sale.
 Profile  M0CSN 08/12/11 buyer positive Nice and easy , pete does what he says , highly recommend
Cheers John
 Profile  m0jde 04/12/11 seller positive Fantastic Guy and honest, item as described would buy off Pete again with out a second thought highly recommended.
 Profile  2e0dwj 23/11/11 buyer positive I met pete for a buy and swap.he is very helpful and honest.You can belive his discriptions,actually item was better than what he described and he turned up when he said he would.hes a great guy and would recomend doing business with him....highly recomended 5 star bloke...thanks pete......
 Profile  digiham 04/11/11 trade positive Petes an excellent chap to deal with, he's 100% honest & trustworthy.
 Profile  G4IAL 30/07/11 buyer positive A very good person to deal with. Would definately deal again with Pete
 Profile  M1BAZ 19/07/11 buyer positive Had a prompt and easy purchase transaction with this gentleman. I'd happily deal with him again.
 Profile  G0UWK 08/05/11 buyer positive Collected a radio from me for his friend.
Really polite gent a true radio enthusiast, thank you Peter.
 Profile  G6TJS 19/02/11 seller positive Bought data cable for FT-897 from this chap and no problems whatsoever.
Many thanks for a smooth transaction :-)
 Profile  G7OFR 24/12/10 seller positive pete is a great gent to deal with, Many thanks for a straight forward transaction.
 Profile  BIG DAVE 09/10/10 seller positive very happy,nice fella,deal with again.
thnks once again .
BIG DAVE
 Profile  2E0MVK 07/10/10 buyer positive We arranged a meet and he bought an item off me.Second deal with Pete and he is a true gent.
 Profile  MW0IBS 02/10/10 buyer positive Very pleased, radio as described a pleasure to deal with. thanks again
 Profile  gw0giq 13/08/10 buyer positive Nice helpful guy. Next day delivery, well packed and clean.Thanks for a nice easy transaction. Bill.gw0giq
 Profile  MM3PTS 03/08/10 buyer positive What a guy ,true to his word and even phoned from Turkey to secure the deal .True gent and would recommend to anyone to deal with him.Enjoy your purchase mate .
 Profile  M0IOD 08/07/10 seller positive Great comms and rapid posting of a quality radio. Thanks Pete spot on mate and call me if your up this way for a cuppa or a beer. Cheers
 Profile  G7TOK 14/05/10 seller positive Brilliant Pete, hope it does the trick.
 Profile  mrnobody 01/05/10 buyer positive trouble free deal a real pleasure to deal with, thanks pete
 Profile  wdi1232000 28/04/10 seller positive Thanks pete recommended seller, 100% called and dropped the Radio off for me. (*****)
 Profile  G0HIJ 07/04/10 buyer positive Cheers Pete great mast very happy with it.
Wayne
 Profile  2E0OFF 10/03/10 buyer positive great chap met up with pete deal done great comms ... cheers pete and nice to meet you ..
rob - m6grk - brett - m6rbb
 Profile  G7OFR 02/03/10 buyer positive Another straightforward transaction with Pete, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  MW0VVO 11/02/10 trade positive Pete a gentleman as usual, only too glad to help, pity there isn't more Amature's like you mate
All the best
Stu (MW0VVO)
 Profile  MW0VVO 03/02/10 trade positive I can well Recommend Pete as a true and honest person, A man of his word, this was a very easy and pleasent exchange pete, First class well recommended
Stu (MW0VVO)
 Profile  G8JIT 05/11/09 seller positive Nice to meet up and carry out a good transaction Pete. Punctual, trustworthy and smooth deal.
 Profile  G7OFR 30/10/09 buyer positive Thanks again Pete for superfast transaction.
 Profile  GUS 16/10/09 seller positive Thank's Pete for very quick and smooth transaction.
 Profile  G7OFR 07/09/09 seller positive Pete is a excellent chap to deal with and with first class comm's