ScorePositive Feedback
44 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
44 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  bigguy 26/03/24 seller positive spot on to deal with next day delivery thank you
 Profile  M0MTD 01/12/23 buyer positive Great dealing again with Tommy. Nice guy and quick payment.
Thanks
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M0IOD 05/10/23 buyer positive Tommy is a reliable genuine guy. He paid immediately and is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tommy
 Profile  2W0RLD 25/05/23 trade positive Great gentlemen to deal with instant payment no messing around real credit to hrd I hope to do more business again one day all the best from 2W0RLD
 Profile  2E0DLG 27/06/22 buyer positive Very good buyer, instant payment. Would definitely do business with again.
 Profile  EI3IQB 26/06/22 seller positive Fantastic to deal with Tommy. Excellent communication from him all the way from sale to delivery. Item exactly as described.
 Profile  m0ajj 01/06/22 buyer positive good transaction with Tommy reccomend
 Profile  M0HOJ 24/07/20 seller positive It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Tommy.
Thank you for the deal. 73 Frank M0HOJ
 Profile  MM1SDI 12/07/20 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with. Great comms. I made a deal with Tommy going on 4pm on a Friday afternoon. I had my purchase open on my living room floor at 10:30 Saturday morning. Exactly as described and very well packaged. Gem of a guy.
 Profile  G4HTZ 01/07/20 buyer positive Thanks for easy deal tommy ...no hassle ...parcelforce even got the radio from Essex to norther Ireland in 2 days ...recommend to deal with tommy A+++
 Profile  M0FSD 27/10/19 buyer positive brilliant will recommend this user. A pleasure to trade with.
 Profile  M0MTD 31/07/19 seller positive Great dealing with Tommy. Great comms with him and item as described. Many thanks Tommy. Regards Tony M0MTD
 Profile  williemak27 14/06/18 buyer positive Paid for radio on Friday and radio was here on Saturday spot on no problem at all will deal with tommy again A++++++++
 Profile  G8HRH 08/06/18 buyer positive Excellent comms and very rapid despatch; delighted - many thanks.
 Profile  M0EPV 05/06/18 seller positive thanks Tommy first class will buy from again Just the way it should be.
 Profile  MI5 HIL 26/04/18 seller positive Seen ad,I made contact, got quick reply,paid and collected .item as described.Thanks Tommy enjoyed chat of radio past!A++++ sevice AS ALWAYS.
 Profile  2E0IEN 15/11/17 buyer positive Pleasure Doing Buisness Thanks Tommy 73
 Profile  alcon19 19/10/17 seller positive Nice Easy Transaction with Tommy a Pleasure to Deal With
A1+++++++++ Seller
 Profile  G3YPV 12/08/17 buyer positive Thanks for a nice quick transaction
 Profile  G4YY 25/06/17 buyer positive Excellent service would definitely buy from again thanks
 Profile  g0vht 18/03/17 trade positive Great stuff, quick payment, good comms, thank you!
 Profile  g0vht 01/03/17 seller positive Super quick payment and nice comms, recommended
 Profile  G0UBX 28/02/17 buyer positive Great to deal with good.
 Profile  2E0JGR 18/01/17 buyer positive Excellent to deal with and super fast payment without any hesitation. What more do you need from a buyer. "The holy grail of buyers"
 Profile  G4NRT 07/10/16 seller positive Always a pleasure to deal with Tommy. Rig exactly as described and arrived on time. WIll be glad to deal again! Thanks OM!
 Profile  G4HTZ 30/09/16 buyer positive A+++++ agreed a price ..I paid ...Tommy posted next day ..arrived the day after ...as described ..IC7100 in immaculate condition ..better than I was hoping for ....deal with Tommy in confidence .
 Profile  gi4fzd 28/09/16 buyer positive Another perfect transaction with Tommy. My Purchase was in pristine condition as usual from this A++++ seller
 Profile  M0YBC 05/04/16 seller positive Thank you Tommy a pleasure to deal with a true gentleman
 Profile  G4NRT 22/02/16 buyer positive Great communications an fast payment. Recommended!
 Profile  M0HJO 13/02/16 buyer positive Another deal with Tommy, as before, paid within minutes, no problems at all. Deal with Tommy anytime. Very many thanks.
 Profile  M0HJO 03/02/16 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all. Deal with Tommy anytime. Enjoy the radio 73.
 Profile  gi4fzd 26/10/15 seller positive Great member to deal with, item is perfect and the man himself is a real A+++ seller.
 Profile  Swlgs 23/01/15 buyer positive great to deal with cheers tommy
 Profile  M1DRK 20/07/14 buyer positive Tommy is a pleasure to deal with.

Many Thanks

Andy..
 Profile  M0THZ 06/07/14 buyer positive Tommy seen bought ,paid how it should be 110% thanks pleasure doing business with him highly recommend .
Gary m0thz
 Profile  MM3PTS 25/04/14 seller positive Paid Tommy on Wed evening and the item was here on Fri morning .Item was as described and would deal again with no hesitation .Many thanks mate and look forward to the next deal .
 Profile  G4IAL 23/04/13 seller positive A nice straightforward deal.
I would certainly deal again if the occasion arose.
Tommy I am enjoying the radio.
John
 Profile  g7vau 30/03/12 buyer positive Paid paypal straight away, genuine guy, true to word, enjoy the 817 tommy and Ill have beer wiv ye when I am next over..73's Gary
 Profile  DAVEC 06/08/11 seller positive all i can say tommy is a credit to the radio world we met up he showed me all so i purchased all workin 100% as stated would have no probs dealin with this genuine man again tnx tommy 73s DAVE
 Profile  M0HJO 05/07/11 seller positive spot on no problem at all, would deal again.