ScorePositive Feedback
107 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
107 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  m0ajj 19/04/24 trade positive thanks micheal a long time amateur friend a true gent
 Profile  G4NVT 01/03/24 trade positive Mike many thanks for the item, first class person, comms better than first, 1000% recommended
 Profile  M0GMA 11/02/24 buyer positive Michael is a pleasure to deal with. its always good to deal with him.
very good communications.
very fast at paying.
nice to meet up with you again after so long ..
 Profile  GM5ALX 05/10/23 seller positive Bought handheld yagi from Micheal. Great guy and quick delivery. Thanks!
 Profile  M3OPT 17/05/23 buyer positive RECOMMENDED FOR A HONEST AND NO HASTLE DEAL.
 Profile  M3OPT 10/05/23 buyer positive recommended for a no-hassle deal.
 Profile  GW0GEI 11/04/23 buyer positive Thanks Michael for your purchase. Glad it arrived ok and hope you enjoy it. Thanks for a super smooth transaction
 Profile  M0TNX 18/02/23 seller positive No messing as usual with Michael. Great goods nd super comms.
 Profile  G4KVT 16/01/23 buyer positive A pleasure and a gentleman to deal with, enjoy the new kit - hope to catch you on air Michael, 73 Jason
 Profile  2E0VBD 01/12/22 seller positive Thanks Michael excellent item well packed A1 seller all questions answered quickly and honestly
 Profile  m0ajj 29/11/22 seller positive Micheal a great guy to deal with would recommend to all regards Paul
 Profile  gm1zvj 27/11/22 seller positive Top guy to deal with from start to finish. A real credit to the HRD site. Thanks. John - gm1zvj
 Profile  G0HOF 13/09/22 seller positive No problems what so ever, would deal with Michael again should the need arise.
 Profile  2e0wbp 05/07/22 buyer positive Great station hope to deal with you again
 Profile  2E0BWQ 08/04/22 trade positive Thanks for the TOP DEAL!!

'73. Brian.
 Profile  2E0PJY 31/03/22 seller positive An easy no hassle sale to a great buyer! Thanks Michael your a credit to HRD!!
 Profile  G4LHT 17/02/22 buyer positive First class transaction as always with Michael.
 Profile  M0NYW 03/12/21 seller positive Great item as described, good comms happy ham here!
 Profile  M1DRK 02/12/21 seller positive Michael, Thank You for the Bargain.

73 & Stay Safe.
 Profile  g1tai 29/11/21 seller positive Michael is a great guy to do a deal with.
Responds to comms quickly and posts just as fast. Well packaged and in very good order.
 Profile  G3VM 17/11/21 buyer positive Excellent!!!!
 Profile  M0TNX 25/10/21 seller positive Great kit at a very reasonable price, good to meet you Michael!
 Profile  M1DRK 18/09/21 buyer positive Cheers Michael for a nice and easy transaction.
Kind Regards

Andy
 Profile  M1BAZ 29/07/21 buyer positive Michael was a pleasure to deal with. Straight and to the point.
 Profile  M0ZMX 29/07/21 seller positive Radio as described, great comms, very friendly and helpful. Recommend to all.
Thank you for a pleasant transaction.
 Profile  g1tai 29/07/21 seller positive Michael is an excellent person to buy from. Good comms ,very straightforward deal and what you are expecting is what you get.
Very happy and would definitely buy again. Phil.
 Profile  GM0IOA 10/06/21 trade positive Paid no problem and excellent to deal with,will have no worries dealing with Michael in the future many thanks
 Profile  m0dqw 05/06/21 seller positive Perfect transaction, super quick postage, great item and brilliant comms, will defo buy from again! Thanks
 Profile  g4icd 04/06/21 buyer positive Multi buyer keeps coming back for more A++++++++++++++
 Profile  M0HPF 18/05/21 seller positive Thanks Michael, transverter arrived safely and as described
73's
 Profile  M0CLS 11/03/21 seller positive Radio exactly as described. Great seller with good comms. Posted 1st class straight away! Many thanks.
 Profile  M0KEK 28/02/21 buyer positive Pleasure dealing with you.
Thank you.
 Profile  M6NFT 25/01/21 seller positive absolute gent to deal with ,many thanks again
 Profile  M0CLS 30/12/20 buyer positive Michael is a great bloke to deal with. Would recommend him to anyone. Many thanks.
 Profile  gm1zvj 12/12/20 seller positive Top guy to deal with from start to finish. Items as described. Well packed and ultra quick postage. Thanks again. John - gm1zvj
 Profile  M0KCM 03/08/20 buyer positive Very simple transaction. Perfect comms. Exactly how things should be. THANK YOU !
 Profile  M5ABP 09/07/20 trade positive An absolute pleasure dealing with Michael, good comms, very quick payment. Just how it should be!
 Profile  G6HFW 09/06/20 buyer positive True gent. Went out of his way to help me and nice to meet in person, even if we couldn't shake hands.
All the best Michael.
 Profile  G0AYD 24/04/20 trade positive thanks micheal highly recommended a real true gent.
 Profile  2E0PHX 22/04/20 buyer positive Brilliant radio, exactly as described and packed really well. Great deal on a great radio.
Thanks Michael, much appreciated.
 Profile  2E0FOA 07/04/20 buyer positive Great buyer, kept me up to date the whole way and a fair deal, and very understanding when the post office was unexpectedly closed!

Thanks Michael
 Profile  g7pan 13/03/20 buyer positive Swift payment, great comms and good to deal with, thanks.
 Profile  M1TZR 02/02/20 buyer positive Many thanks Michael, A credit to the site.
 Profile  G8VR 14/01/20 buyer positive Nice and knowledgeable chap - wd def deal with again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
 Profile  M0GMA 13/01/20 buyer positive Michael is a pleasure to deal with very straight forward good
communications .
it was nice to meet up at last .
many thanks your a great asset to HRD and very trusted member.
I would recommend Michael to all within HRD.
 Profile  g4icd 25/11/19 buyer positive Good smooth transaction A++++++++
 Profile  G4KVT 02/11/19 buyer positive Thanks Michael; a pleasure to do business with, good communication and swift payment; top HRD'er enjoy 73
 Profile  g4ssg 22/10/19 seller positive Thanks for ts530 mike better than i expected really..
good to meet you (nice location !!!!!!!!!)
mart
 Profile  G0WYD 17/10/19 buyer positive Just a top man, paid up front and great comes, i hope your happy with the 7400, bob
 Profile  G4YVM 16/10/19 seller positive Good comms. Sorry it didnt work out.
 Profile  M0UNN 02/09/19 seller positive Another smooth deal on the radio. Thanks, Michael!
 Profile  2E0PHX 02/09/19 seller positive Radio was exactly as Michael described and packed really well. Pre sale comms were excellent. Much appreciated, thank you!
 Profile  trigem16 25/08/19 seller positive Great bit of kit, properly described Excellent comms
well packed and next day delivery this is the 2nd time i have got something from Michael thanks very much injoy your weekend

kind regards andy
 Profile  G0TSG 08/08/19 trade positive Items were well packed and in great condition... excellent transaction.
 Profile  G7BZD 15/07/19 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
Many thanks. Phil - G7BZD
 Profile  G6TJC 15/06/19 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Michael.
Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M0XXQ 02/03/19 seller positive Very well packed, excellent comms no drama - as it should be.
Thanks Mike.
 Profile  G0IXZ 02/02/19 trade positive Instant payment by Michael .Excellent buyer
 Profile  Adrianf1 16/11/18 trade positive MC-85 Microphone purchased.
Great communications, recommended seller.
73 de M6TXA
 Profile  M0XXQ 20/08/18 seller positive No drama, quick delivery and very well packed - the way all transactions should be, painless.
 Profile  G6OPV 07/08/18 seller positive Another great deal with Mike. No problems and item as described Thanks Mike
EDDIE
 Profile  m1eev 16/12/17 buyer positive Thanks for the good deal...came by post with no problems....
 Profile  g7ena 13/12/17 buyer positive Everything as described, well packed and great comms. A+++
 Profile  mm1fas 30/10/17 seller positive Quick delivery . all as advertised .. many thanks , hope to deal again..
 Profile  m0rcj 02/05/17 seller positive A pleasure as always to deal with Mike, a genuine top bloke and equipment always as described and I have never been disappointed buying from him over the long years.
Thank you Mike.
 Profile  bonehead 02/05/17 buyer positive collected a couple of items from Michael, had a good chat whilst there.
gear was exactly as described, and well priced, I would have no hesitation to deal with him again.
cheers, pal!
 Profile  m0jha 05/04/17 buyer positive Nice to meet you eventually Mike , Cheers for the bike..
 Profile  m0rcj 27/02/17 seller positive I have known Michael 28 years in Amateur Radio. he is straight and honest. Everything i've bought from him has always been spot on. I was always made welcome at his home. Great honest guy. Thanks Michael and i'm chuffed with the radio. Cheers.
 Profile  M6JYB 22/02/17 buyer positive Many thanks Michael for a smooth and pleasant deal..

Regards

Jason
 Profile  G0TSH 31/01/17 buyer positive Very easy deal, just as it should be. Regards Keith
 Profile  G0FHT 30/01/17 buyer positive Very good buyer.Thanks for prompt payment.
 Profile  G6OPV 15/01/17 buyer positive honest and true description of item, good communication no hesitation in recommending to site users. Thanks Michael.
 Profile  G0AXO 15/12/16 buyer positive Great transaction always a true pleasure to deal with a genuine HAM operator
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 18/11/16 seller positive top bloke. excellant item, comms, packing and dispatch.
trusted and recommended highly :)
 Profile  2E0WZD 15/11/16 seller positive I bought a Tablet from Michael and the Transaction was as close to perfect as can be, lots of messages from him keeping me updated, next day fully insured delivery etc,
A real Gent and one of the nicest people I have dealt with on here. PS I hope he sells other things I want to buy.
 Profile  G4YVM 14/11/16 seller positive Great bit of kit, properly described and packed. Excellent comms, would recommend. Thanks Michael.
 Profile  M0HJO 19/10/16 trade positive Michael, sent some microphone bits free of charge. Such a top guy, hope I can return the favour very soon. Very pleased.
 Profile  M0OEG 21/08/16 buyer positive pleasure as always michael hope you enjoyed the BBQ hope the antenna survives
 Profile  bigguy 14/03/16 seller positive Great Ariels And a Pleasure t deal with
Top Dude
 Profile  alincoman 31/01/16 seller positive Very happy with the Icom IC-7100, exactly as described and always a pleasure to deal with Michael..Very highly recommended to all and a trusted ham radio deals seller...
 Profile  spidermike 26/10/15 trade positive Many thanks Michael, absolute gentleman to deal with, If all folk was so quick and easy to deal with... Regards Mark
 Profile  M0IMM 12/09/15 seller positive Many thanks for an easy purchase Michael. Speedy delivery and excellent communication. Very pleased! ☺
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/09/15 seller positive Michael was great to deal with, excellent communications, rapid despatch of items. Could not ask for any more. Many thanks
 Profile  GW7UNV 27/08/15 buyer positive Speedy delivery, the PSU is as described.."quiet" Many thanks..

Evan
 Profile  G2SM 03/08/15 buyer positive Met Micheal and purchased an antenna off him, Great chap to deal with , Many thanks very pleased.
Scott
 Profile  M6BNB 03/08/15 trade positive spot and as described.. and a genuine fella aswell. what more can you ask for??
 Profile  G3SMT 03/08/15 seller positive As specified and fast delivery. Good to do business with.
 Profile  2E1GSN 25/07/15 buyer positive VERY FAST DELV,GREAT PSU,VERY HELPFULL ON MY QUESTONS..THX
 Profile  G6OPV 25/07/15 buyer positive BOUGHT 3 OF THE POWER SUPPLIES OFF MICHAEL. ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY WELL PACKED AND JUST WHAT I NEEDED.
MANY THANKS AND 73s EDDIE
 Profile  trigem16 17/07/15 seller positive my 2nd time using this site, and Michael
made things nice and easy , item was very well packed in great condition and I got the item the very next day .what more can one ask for , thanks very much
 Profile  M0PJX 01/06/15 trade positive Thanks Michael, super fast delivery top man. Don
 Profile  g1tai 01/06/15 seller positive Easy and very quick transaction, a pleasure.
 Profile  M0ION 19/05/15 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks Michael!
 Profile  terrym0tfs 10/05/15 seller positive Great bloke to deal with and a pleasure to meet.
 Profile  Dazzadaz 06/05/15 buyer positive good communication, how a transaction should be done.
thanks Mike hope to do business again 100%
 Profile  M0HJO 30/04/15 seller positive Another deal with Michael, this time I was the buyer, no problems at all, deal anytime.
 Profile  M0HJO 28/04/15 buyer positive Fast payment and no problems, enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G0HIJ 25/04/15 buyer positive Nice doing business with you again Michael, look forward to the next time : ) Regards Wayne
 Profile  M0OEG 11/04/15 buyer positive As usual michael no fuss no quibble see's and buys.... Perfect
 Profile  mi0aey 08/04/15 seller positive Another great deal from Michael--Many thanks
 Profile  M0XXQ 25/03/15 seller positive Was a pleasure to business with Michael, excellent comms, no drama at all and quick delivery of the item.
100% recommend.
 Profile  G0OKV 10/03/15 trade positive Very good deal
 Profile  mi0aey 28/02/15 seller positive Top class service from Michael--Pleasure to deal with
 Profile  steve.j 26/01/15 trade positive Fantastic radio very nice to meet you
thank you very much

Aaaaaaa++++++++++++++
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 22/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with. Totally honest. Recommended. Thank you
 Profile  g7kdz 16/01/15 seller positive Michael is a absolute gentleman, with Great communication and a real pleasure to deal with, I would most certainly deal with him again, AAA111111++++ :-) :-) :-)
 Profile  g7hsa 14/01/15 seller positive Thank you for an excellent deal