ScorePositive Feedback
57 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
57 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0UNN 02/09/19 seller positive Another smooth deal on the radio. Thanks, Michael!
 Profile  2E0PHX 02/09/19 seller positive Radio was exactly as Michael described and packed really well. Pre sale comms were excellent. Much appreciated, thank you!
 Profile  trigem16 25/08/19 seller positive Great bit of kit, properly described Excellent comms
well packed and next day delivery this is the 2nd time i have got something from Michael thanks very much injoy your weekend

kind regards andy
 Profile  G0TSG 08/08/19 trade positive Items were well packed and in great condition... excellent transaction.
 Profile  G7BZD 15/07/19 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
Many thanks. Phil - G7BZD
 Profile  G6TJC 15/06/19 buyer positive Nice smooth transaction with Michael.
Regards Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  M0XXQ 02/03/19 seller positive Very well packed, excellent comms no drama - as it should be.
Thanks Mike.
 Profile  G0IXZ 02/02/19 trade positive Instant payment by Michael .Excellent buyer
 Profile  Adrianf1 16/11/18 trade positive MC-85 Microphone purchased.
Great communications, recommended seller.
73 de M6TXA
 Profile  M0XXQ 20/08/18 seller positive No drama, quick delivery and very well packed - the way all transactions should be, painless.
 Profile  G6OPV 07/08/18 seller positive Another great deal with Mike. No problems and item as described Thanks Mike
EDDIE
 Profile  m1eev 16/12/17 buyer positive Thanks for the good deal...came by post with no problems....
 Profile  g7ena 13/12/17 buyer positive Everything as described, well packed and great comms. A+++
 Profile  mm1fas 30/10/17 seller positive Quick delivery . all as advertised .. many thanks , hope to deal again..
 Profile  m0rcj 02/05/17 seller positive A pleasure as always to deal with Mike, a genuine top bloke and equipment always as described and I have never been disappointed buying from him over the long years.
Thank you Mike.
 Profile  bonehead 02/05/17 buyer positive collected a couple of items from Michael, had a good chat whilst there.
gear was exactly as described, and well priced, I would have no hesitation to deal with him again.
cheers, pal!
 Profile  m0jha 05/04/17 buyer positive Nice to meet you eventually Mike , Cheers for the bike..
 Profile  m0rcj 27/02/17 seller positive I have known Michael 28 years in Amateur Radio. he is straight and honest. Everything i've bought from him has always been spot on. I was always made welcome at his home. Great honest guy. Thanks Michael and i'm chuffed with the radio. Cheers.
 Profile  M6JYB 22/02/17 buyer positive Many thanks Michael for a smooth and pleasant deal..

Regards

Jason
 Profile  G0TSH 31/01/17 buyer positive Very easy deal, just as it should be. Regards Keith
 Profile  G0FHT 30/01/17 buyer positive Very good buyer.Thanks for prompt payment.
 Profile  G6OPV 15/01/17 buyer positive honest and true description of item, good communication no hesitation in recommending to site users. Thanks Michael.
 Profile  G0AXO 15/12/16 buyer positive Great transaction always a true pleasure to deal with a genuine HAM operator
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 18/11/16 seller positive top bloke. excellant item, comms, packing and dispatch.
trusted and recommended highly :)
 Profile  2E0WZD 15/11/16 seller positive I bought a Tablet from Michael and the Transaction was as close to perfect as can be, lots of messages from him keeping me updated, next day fully insured delivery etc,
A real Gent and one of the nicest people I have dealt with on here. PS I hope he sells other things I want to buy.
 Profile  G4YVM 14/11/16 seller positive Great bit of kit, properly described and packed. Excellent comms, would recommend. Thanks Michael.
 Profile  M0HJO 19/10/16 trade positive Michael, sent some microphone bits free of charge. Such a top guy, hope I can return the favour very soon. Very pleased.
 Profile  2e0saf 21/08/16 buyer positive pleasure as always michael hope you enjoyed the BBQ hope the antenna survives
 Profile  bigguy 14/03/16 seller positive Great Ariels And a Pleasure t deal with
Top Dude
 Profile  alincoman 31/01/16 seller positive Very happy with the Icom IC-7100, exactly as described and always a pleasure to deal with Michael..Very highly recommended to all and a trusted ham radio deals seller...
 Profile  spidermike 26/10/15 trade positive Many thanks Michael, absolute gentleman to deal with, If all folk was so quick and easy to deal with... Regards Mark
 Profile  M0IMM 12/09/15 seller positive Many thanks for an easy purchase Michael. Speedy delivery and excellent communication. Very pleased! ☺
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 08/09/15 seller positive Michael was great to deal with, excellent communications, rapid despatch of items. Could not ask for any more. Many thanks
 Profile  GW7UNV 27/08/15 buyer positive Speedy delivery, the PSU is as described.."quiet" Many thanks..

Evan
 Profile  2E0RCS 03/08/15 buyer positive Met Micheal and purchased an antenna off him, Great chap to deal with , Many thanks very pleased.
Scott
 Profile  M6BNB 03/08/15 trade positive spot and as described.. and a genuine fella aswell. what more can you ask for??
 Profile  G3SMT 03/08/15 seller positive As specified and fast delivery. Good to do business with.
 Profile  2E1GSN 25/07/15 buyer positive VERY FAST DELV,GREAT PSU,VERY HELPFULL ON MY QUESTONS..THX
 Profile  G6OPV 25/07/15 buyer positive BOUGHT 3 OF THE POWER SUPPLIES OFF MICHAEL. ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY WELL PACKED AND JUST WHAT I NEEDED.
MANY THANKS AND 73s EDDIE
 Profile  trigem16 17/07/15 seller positive my 2nd time using this site, and Michael
made things nice and easy , item was very well packed in great condition and I got the item the very next day .what more can one ask for , thanks very much
 Profile  M0PJX 01/06/15 trade positive Thanks Michael, super fast delivery top man. Don
 Profile  g1tai 01/06/15 seller positive Easy and very quick transaction, a pleasure.
 Profile  M0ION 19/05/15 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Speedy payment. Good comms. Many thanks Michael!
 Profile  terrym0tfs 10/05/15 seller positive Great bloke to deal with and a pleasure to meet.
 Profile  Dazzadaz 06/05/15 buyer positive good communication, how a transaction should be done.
thanks Mike hope to do business again 100%
 Profile  M0HJO 30/04/15 seller positive Another deal with Michael, this time I was the buyer, no problems at all, deal anytime.
 Profile  M0HJO 28/04/15 buyer positive Fast payment and no problems, enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G0HIJ 25/04/15 buyer positive Nice doing business with you again Michael, look forward to the next time : ) Regards Wayne
 Profile  2e0saf 11/04/15 buyer positive As usual michael no fuss no quibble see's and buys.... Perfect
 Profile  mi0aey 08/04/15 seller positive Another great deal from Michael--Many thanks
 Profile  M0XXQ 25/03/15 seller positive Was a pleasure to business with Michael, excellent comms, no drama at all and quick delivery of the item.
100% recommend.
 Profile  G0OKV 10/03/15 trade positive Very good deal
 Profile  mi0aey 28/02/15 seller positive Top class service from Michael--Pleasure to deal with
 Profile  steve.j 26/01/15 trade positive Fantastic radio very nice to meet you
thank you very much

Aaaaaaa++++++++++++++
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 22/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with. Totally honest. Recommended. Thank you
 Profile  g7kdz 16/01/15 seller positive Michael is a absolute gentleman, with Great communication and a real pleasure to deal with, I would most certainly deal with him again, AAA111111++++ :-) :-) :-)
 Profile  g7hsa 14/01/15 seller positive Thank you for an excellent deal